Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 BMW X5 Lease/Finance Inquiry (Pre-owned or CPO)

norrentnorrent Member Posts: 37
edited June 2015 in BMW
I am currently looking at a few 2015 BMW X5 X&S drive variants with low miles (4k-7k) and contemplating on whether to lease (dealers do allow lease) or buy. I am hoping someone can help me with the below questions to better aid me in making a decision.

1. What is the residual and money factor for 2015 X5 for both X and S drive for pre-owned or CPO with 4k - 7k miles?

2. For 2015, I know if you transfer or sell the vehicle the maintenance plan will not be transferable to the new leasee or buyer. Does this apply to vehicles either sold back to the dealer or purchased by the dealer through auction then sold as either pre-owned or CPO? Or will these vehicles be eligible for the remaining new car maintenance plan?

3. If financing, will these vehicle be eligible for 0.9% (if qualified)?

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,331
    norrent said:

I am currently looking at a few 2015 BMW X5 X&S drive variants with low miles (4k-7k) and contemplating on whether to lease (dealers do allow lease) or buy. I am hoping someone can help me with the below questions to better aid me in making a decision.

1. What is the residual and money factor for 2015 X5 for both X and S drive for pre-owned or CPO with 4k - 7k miles?

2. For 2015, I know if you transfer or sell the vehicle the maintenance plan will not be transferable to the new leasee or buyer. Does this apply to vehicles either sold back to the dealer or purchased by the dealer through auction then sold as either pre-owned or CPO? Or will these vehicles be eligible for the remaining new car maintenance plan?

3. If financing, will these vehicle be eligible for 0.9% (if qualified)?

Thank you!

1) .00128 MF and 56% for 36mo, 15K/yr, if they were new. The residual is reduced from that amount by $0.30/mile for each mile on the vehicle.

2) The maintenance plan won't transfer, unless that's something that is added back with the CPO plan. CPO might have changed, now that normal transfers have been eliminated. Check with the dealer.

3) Most demo/loaner/executive vehicles all qualify for new car and/or CPO programs (if applicable).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator