Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 335i MF/RV

jamrojamro Member Posts: 4
edited October 2015 in BMW
I am leasing for 36 months, 12k miles/15K miles. What is the RV/MF for this vehicle for both mileage? This is an executive demo vehicle. Also is this vehicle eligible for BMW discoounts, i.e. BMW Ultimate Driving Experience Allowance and BMW $1,500 Build-Out Cash?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302
    jamro said:

I am leasing for 36 months, 12k miles/15K miles. What is the RV/MF for this vehicle for both mileage? This is an executive demo vehicle. Also is this vehicle eligible for BMW discoounts, i.e. BMW Ultimate Driving Experience Allowance and BMW $1,500 Build-Out Cash?

Thanks in advance

.00134 MF and 63%/61% residual. $1500 buildout cash.

You'll have to check with the dealer about this specific unit, but generally, it should be eligible.
    The residual will have to be reduced to account for current mileage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jamrojamro Member Posts: 4
    Thank you very much for the information. This dealer quoted me a RV of 60% (Residual value / MSRP?), MF of .00174, 12k miles, 36 months, Buildout cash and drive allowance not applicable because its an executive demo. I declined to buy this vehicle. They refused to lower their price.(I have excellent credit)
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302
    jamro said:

Thank you very much for the information. This dealer quoted me a RV of 60% (Residual value / MSRP?), MF of .00174, 12k miles, 36 months, Buildout cash and drive allowance not applicable because its an executive demo. I declined to buy this vehicle. They refused to lower their price.(I have excellent credit)

Yeah.. I would have passed, as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator