Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

New 2014 Corolla on dealer's lot

seek_leaseseek_lease Member Posts: 22
edited May 2016 in Toyota
There is a 2014 Corolla LE sitting on my local dealer's lot, or at least it still shows on their website. They don't show any special pricing or anything, but I was curious what are their options with this? Do they sell it at a loss? Can they lease it at a loss (obviously without special Toyota support, so high interest)? What happens when a car doesn't sell?

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

There is a 2014 Corolla LE sitting on my local dealer's lot, or at least it still shows on their website. They don't show any special pricing or anything, but I was curious what are their options with this? Do they sell it at a loss? Can they lease it at a loss (obviously without special Toyota support, so high interest)? What happens when a car doesn't sell?

Generally, the factory will send cash to the dealer for any leftover stock; the dealer often uses that money to reduce the selling price of the car.

How low will they go? No idea.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4