Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lexus RX 400h Accessories and Modifications

2»

Comments

• Options
    wantsrx400hwantsrx400h Member Posts: 7
    Has anyone tried this? It sounds better than the Vaistech because it does not disable the iPod controls.
  • Options
    hdmaxhdmax Member Posts: 1
    You may want to check Internection at www.factoryinteractive.com/highlanderxm. I recently installed one of their units in my 400h. It is a Pioneer which perfectly interfaces with the factory audio. Installation takes a little while since it is under the luggage area. But it works perfectly, with no new stuff in the cockpit. Highly recommend it unless you can find something better. HDM
  • Options
    2006noxm2006noxm Member Posts: 3
    I just bought a 2006 RX 400H and just found out that an aftermaket kit isn't available. Your installation sounds good. I live in southern Maryland. Can you providesome details on the equipment and the installation?
  • Options
    wwestwwest Member Posts: 10,706
    If I had the V6 heads milled to get a 13:1 compression ratio on an RX400h and then restricted the intake manifold pressure via the DBW system such that the effective compression was never greater than 10:1 would I have a "virtual" Atkinson Cycle hybrid engine?
  • Options
    dorenescardorenescar Member Posts: 28
    Hi all, I was reading a HH post that was suggesting strategies; has anyone had any luck with overiding the navi shutdown when driving? We had a Pilot that was continuous nav programmable, and we thought it was safer than having to pull over to make changes to the 400h programming. We'd appreciate any thoughts, or referrals to any other posts if this was previously discussed. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.