Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Lexus RX 300

Comments

• Options
    learn2flylearn2fly Member Posts: 16
    No, it is not the Horn! But yesterday while driving the RX home from Kings Canyon, I head this very light beep sound on two occasions. The beep was not even as loud as the beep heard when the security system is armed.

None of the warning lights went off, it was not raining, the roads were dry and I have a FWD.

Has anybody heard this before? Any comments will be appreciated.
    Cheers!
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Something similar happened to a member elsewhere on Town Hall. Turned out he had a watch buried in some nook or cranny and the alarm was going off twice a day. Drove him crazy for a few weeks trying to diagnose the beep.

Steve
    Host
    SUVs, Vans and Aftermarket & Accessories Message Boards
  • Options
    jeffmust2jeffmust2 Member Posts: 811
    ..on the contrary, your RX has a LOT of black paint on it - but zero top clear coat.

FYI, black RXs (I have one) are the only ones that have no clear coat among RXs.

So this lack of a top cost could make it easier to scratch the paint, especially near the door handles that get more wear and tear than other areas.

Get a bottle of auto polish that says "scratch remover" on the label from any number of outlets such as Pep Boys, AutoZone, etc. Works fine just go lightly on the rubbing and follow directions.
  • Options
    joanziejoanzie Member Posts: 51
    I have a 2001 Rx and just purchased a weather tech bug and stone deflector over the internet from Mc Neal before our vacation. I was wondering about the stick on adhesive also so I bought some extra at Auto supply store where they told me the stuff never comes off. Drove all the way from New Jersey to Calif. in extreme heat 110 and over at 80 -85 MPH. and it worked great! It also looks good on the RX. Try it!
  • Options
    bigorange30bigorange30 Member Posts: 1,091
    that someone had found a watch that had been left in it. It beeped every hour on the hour.
  • Options
    I knew I read it here somewhere :-)

Steve
    Host
  • Options
    explrsportexplrsport Member Posts: 34
    If you actually think that "access to HOV lanes" will increase hybrid sales in CA, you've never lived here. The carpool (or HOV) lanes are just as dead stop as every other lane. And, you can't exit out of them except at certain points. Imagine you are on the 405 freeway (the busiest in the world), in one of these "high-speed!" lanes...and you are creeping along...and the "normal" lane next to you is moving just fine. But, you can't cross through the double-yellow lines without fear of a nice ticket from the CHP. Almost like a carpool penalty, huh? This situation is repeated across Southern California.

As a wonderful bonus, every study conducted has proven that carpool or HOV lanes do nothing to actually encourage carpooling. The billions of dollars wasted converting the far right lanes on freeways into "HOV" status could have been far better spent....maybe on our $5 billion subway system that doesn't actually run anywhere people need to go.
  • Options
    wwestwwest Member Posts: 10,706
    Just repeating what I was told about the hybrid....
  • Options
    alabrazilalabrazil Member Posts: 1
    I need help! I am considering purchasing a used 1999 RX 300, but am not very familiar with the Lexus product. I have owned toyota's for about 20 years. It's a very clean vehicle, 42,000 miles. Seems to have all the bells & whistles. Does anyone out there have any previous or current ownership of this model??Any recommendations??Concerns?? Thanks for your help. AlaBrazil
  • Options
    pschiffepschiffe Member Posts: 373
    I have one bought new just about three years ago. Mine is FWD with TRAC, prefectly adequate in snow and slippery conditions. Superb vehicle in every respect, zero problems in 45K miles. Anticipate will need new tires around 50K. A few little nit picky things I don't like:
    1. lack of dual zone climate control
    2. lack of digital compass (option added to later models)
    3. chintzy front license plate bracket
    4. front fold down center arm rests too small
    5. should be prewired for trailer towing harness (now standard)
    6. painted steel spare wheel (now has alloy wheel)
    7. no garment hooks in rear seats (since corrected)
    8. routine dealer service is v-e-r-y expensive, I call it the $100 oil change
    Would I buy another? In a heartbeat!

Pete
  • Options
    The 99 RX300 is likely THE perfect vehicle if it's FWD and that's the level of wintertime performance you expect. If it's AWD then it isn't.

The RX300 AWD system is that in name only.

If you happen to need true AWD performance then have a good look at the Chrysler T&C minivan.

No, Really!

The T&C isn't in the same CLASS as the RX, not nearly, unless you do need AWD, then it's head and shoulders, as are a lot of others.
  • Options
    dayersdayers Member Posts: 9
    Hello all,

I recently drove a 99 RX300 CPO and it seemed to have quite a bit of front end dive/roll when turning (e.g. turning from one city street onto another).

Having not owned an SUV for a while (driving BMW sedans) I wasn't sure if I was just spoiled by the sedans or something was up.

I drove another (at another dealership) and it didn't seem as bad/noticable.

A while back I saw reference to a technical service bulleting regarding strut replacement.

Is it likely that this vehicle may need replacements (vehicle has 44K miles) or is it just my imagination?

Thanks
  • Options
    kmhkmh Member Posts: 143
    I believe the type of tires on the RX makes a big differnce on the way it handles and feels when driven.

On one of my RXs (both '99 AWD, BTW) it has Goodyear Integritys and feels more softly sprung.

On the other, it's shod with Bridgestone Dueler H/Ls and feels much more crisp.
  • Options
    Could have been as simple as a difference in tire...

Struts and shocks are designed to "give way" on compression.
  • Options
    ruskiruski Member Posts: 1,566
    When I drive in heavy rain, the steering belt gets wet and starts sqealing when I made turns.

Can this be fixed by applying belt dressing?

And before I dive into the egine bay, where is it located?
  • Options
    Thinking....

Gets me in trouble every time!

Mold and mildew odor is caused by bacterial growth due to the thin film of mositure remaining on evaporator core long after A/C use. Early morning instances of windshield fogging is from the same source. Japanese vehicles, climate control supplied by NipponDenso or Denso USA, cannot properly defog/demist the windshield.

Many modern day vehicles, including Lexus and Porsche, run the A/C compressor all the way down to the absolute minimum outside temperatures. Below about 55F the only possible LOGICAL need for the A/C compressor is to dehumidify the incoming airflow and thus to help in keeping the windshield defogged, and maybe add some minor level of human comfort.

The problem is, Lexus, or any vehicle with an automatic climate control designed by Denso, relies solely on the A/C system to defog/demist the windshield. Below 32F OAT this is a practical impossibility! Even above 32F, and upwards to about 45F, the humidity of the incoming airstream must be extraordinarily high for this practice to be effective.

To date I have recieved only two explanations for this practice, running the A/C system below 45F.

1. Running the A/C keeps the A/C evaporator coated with a thin film of moisture and that suppresses the horrid mold and mildew odor. Porsche factory represenative told me that.

2. Using the A/C system to defog/demist the windshield by dehumidifying the incoming airflow, however inefficient, and even non-functional, that might be at lower temperatures, circumvents the requirement, otherwise, to use a high level of heating to accomplish this and thereby discomforting the passengers.

Does that sound like a SANE design decision? Sacrifice the safety of the passengers in your automobile rather than discomfort them by heating the windshield when it becomes necessary.

Does anyone have another explanation to offer?

But, back to work.

How about a dash mounted switch that disables the A/C compressor clutch and at the same time enables a circuit which if the defog/demist climate control function is activated causes the airflow heating level to rise substantially along with the blower speed, virtually instantly.

If you notice even the slightest indication of windshield condensation the dewpoint spread will be instantly increased with heat and airflow once you activate the defog/demist function.

Presumiably most operators would activate the switch once the predominant ambiant temperature declines below 50F. No more thin film of mositure on the evaporator vanes,

NO MORE BACTERIAL GROWTH!

NO MORE COLD MORNING DRIVE WINDSHIELD FOGGING!

SUBSTANTIAL INCREASE IN MPG.

Oh, by the way, while Porsche does run the A/C all the way down to just above the point of freezing, on the HOTTEST day of summer if you activate defog/demist, YOU INSTANTLY GET HIGH HEAT AND AIRFLOW TO THE INTERIOR WINDSHIELD SURFACE!

Not stupid, those German engineers.
  • Options
    the Bi-Xenons on the X5, eh?
  • Options
    You probably will dispute anything I say but I guarrantee that if you go check it out yourself you can easily confirm that the X5 HIDs are bi-xenon ("motor" upwards on HB) just as their home page states.
  • Options
    ...I just don't understand why you have such RX defrosting difficulties because they don't appear to be shared by many of the the other 300,000 faithful.

I think the information you posted above is what, the 8th or 20th time you've done so within the last year? Without it being in response to anyone else mentioning the same supposed defrosting and/or mildew-mold problem.

My take is that it gets a little redundant after the 3rd or 4th iteration. Hey, but if that's your prime issue, might as well flog it to death. How about creating a "Lexus Defrosters Kill People" topic?

And as for "The Art of German Engineering" as one car company (Audi, I think) used to call it...from today's news, guess BMW can't stop their airbags from firing off when their sedans go over bumps in the road.

Even after 41 reported injuries and two full recalls of 1999-2001 Series 3 models.

Bet their phantom Bi-Xenons and defrost systems work great!
  • Options
    farfegnugenfarfegnugen Member Posts: 25
    If you'd just phone up Barrier BMW in your area you'd find out that it is a mistake on their website and that it is just regular low beam Xenon. Hmm, if you've driven the X5 or even visited a BMW showroom you would've known that. Oh wait, if you've ever called up BMWNA or requested an X5 catalogue you would also know that. But no, never mind the fact that some of us have actually seen and driven the vehicle in person. In fact, never mind the fact that BMWUSA's own page says "low beam" Xenons and that the pop-up is actually a simple association mistake.

Good one Jeff ;-)
  • Options
    atomic80atomic80 Member Posts: 24
    After reading this thread...I felt compelled that as a 2002 X5 owner with xenons, I have to point out that the X5 does NOT have bi-xenons. On the bmwusa.com website, where it says that it has bi-xenons, is obviously a misprint.

I do also think that drivers can take a course in advanced driving schools rather than depend on the government to spend millions on driving simulators.

In fact, I think that drivers' licenses shouldn't be handed out like "candy." A stricter system definitely needs to be implemented. The Germans have the right idea for instance.
  • Options
    farfegnugenfarfegnugen Member Posts: 25
    That should be BMW of Bellevue, not Barrier.
  • Options
    wmquanwmquan Member Posts: 1,817
    The web site being wrong about the bi-xenons has been discussed on other BMW enthusiast web sites. A simple search with Google can find it.

There's even a claim by someone saying that the sticker has, at least at one time, incorrectly claimed bi-xenons. Atomic80, can you confirm?

Meanwhile, the M-class has bi-xenons, as well as the new Volvo XC90.
  • Options
    atomic80atomic80 Member Posts: 24
    I cannot confirm that because I've never seen that on any sticker. I have looked at a number of different "stickers" on various X5's on the dealership lots.
  • Options
    Shall we get back to the Lexus now?

Steve
    Host
  • Options
    My idea was to have the automotive insurance industry develop and purchase the simulators and place them in the hands of schools and state driver testing sites.

The insurance companies are currently counter-motivated, the higher the accident/injury rate, the more money they make in absolute dollars.

Let's get the state governments' regulatory agencies to turn that around so the automobile insurance industry is positively motivated to reduce accidents and injuries. For every dollar they invest in driver education that reduces the accident injury rate measureably let them get a heftier return on their investment than the return they get under the current counter-motivational scheme.
  • Options
    Several months ago I promised some of you I would have a circuit for the RX to convert its HIDs to bi-level. I hope to publish that within another week or so. Sorry for the delay.

And I was at BMW of Bellevue about two weeks ago but ended up telling the salesman to call me in october when the 03s were in.
  • Options
    jrdowneyjrdowney Member Posts: 96
    Seems most (maybe all) RX300s have leather seats although you can get cloth. My question is which is better for the long term? By that I mean 8-10 years. I'm thinking of selling my 89 Acura Legend. It has cloth and it is still in near mint condition. I have seen several with leather that have cracks, tears, wear spots, etc. I'm thinking about a used RX and will probably ask some other questions over the next couple of months.

Thanks,

Jim d.
  • Options
    outrunoutrun Member Posts: 539
    I haven't been keeping track of this tread for a few months now, partly due to wwest's ranting about nothing.

But I have a question. Is there an update for the Nav yet?

I saw a message (#5607 by silly1040) that his dealer wanted to charge him $500 for the update (but he was raving about how great his Lexus experience was). I was assured the first 3 updates (published yearly) are freebies, and updates from there would be "about $100".

We've had our '01 RX300 for about a year and a half and have yet to be notified of an update.

Is there one? If so, is it worth the hassle of getting it done?

Thanks,

-Craig
  • Options
    rlui1rlui1 Member Posts: 93
    I think you'll have a very hard time finding an RX with cloth. I personally have never seen one. A dealer told me that although cloth is "listed" as standard, most people who buy Lexi want leather so that's how their shipped. The Premium Plus Package, which includes leather, is pretty much the minimum standard for the 2002 RXs. Personally, I love the feel of leather. If you take care of it, it should last a very long time.
  • Options
    joanziejoanzie Member Posts: 51
    I forgot who asked me to try my AM radio, I have a 2001 Rx300 with a pioneer radio, I finally remembered to try the AM yesterday and it was great just like the FM. Very clear terrific sound of course only with the stations I can receive. No interference or noise.
  • Options
    clee4clee4 Member Posts: 103
    I checked with the dealer just a month ago on the nav DVD update. I was told $490 for the disk. The parts guy ran down the list of the updated areas that were revised, and none were of real interest (tranlated to "not worth the bucks") to me, so I passed. Try Irontoad for the disk and let us know if better price.
    Have not heard of freebes.
  • Options
    I distinctly remember our salesman state that we get 3 free nav updates, which are published yearly.

Maybe it was a dealership specific perk.

-Craig
  • Options
    jiaminjiamin Member Posts: 556
    I only saw one RX300 with cloth, without sunroof, before I bought my 00 RX300 with leather. Some people said leather is too hot after parking outside under the summer sun. Yes I found it but it cools down pretty quick as its overall mass is so little. My daughter complained the seats are too cold in winter but again it warms up quick. To me leather looks much better but a little too easy to get scratched if something sharp is carried in and out often. One of my seat leather got a tiny scratch. Cloth can hide most of small "scratch".
  • Options
    pmhtvpmhtv Member Posts: 33
    I am probably one of the few RX owners that requested cloth seats. My other car has leather seats and my son hates them, so I opted for the cloth when ordering the '99 RX and have not been disappointed. With over 45K, almost 4yrs of use, and countless trips hauling "stuff" in the truck with the seats folded, I have not been able to witness any noticeable wear. I do coat the seats with Scotch Guard yearly which helps with the occasional spill or stain, but I would definitely recommend the cloth if you decide to go that route.
  • Options
    You go to sell. No one is going to look for a used RX300 without leather.

-Craig
  • Options
    I have one as well, a '90 Legend L Coupe 5-speed.
    Cloth interior that is a bit soiled (188k miles!) but otherwise in great shape.

When I have the RX in for its monthly service at Uncle Miltie's No Mo' Mold or Mildew Emporium, the Legend is my local runaround.

Amazing these puppies used to cost $26-28k a dozen years ago - what would that be today, $40-45k?

Why are you selling it - major repairs coming up or just tired of it?

Jeff
  • Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    You go to sell. No one is going to look for a used RX300 without leather.

At least one buyer in Town Hall has already expressed a preference for cloth and cloth is less expensive. I think it follows that some looking at a used vehicle may also prefer cloth and appreciate the lower price.

tidester
    Host
    SUVs; Aftermarket & Accessories
  • Options
    The difference in price on a used RX300 between leather and cloth will be a few dollars. There won't be much savings, nor demand.

As used cars age, the difference in price with high priced options dwindle. For example, the difference between a used '96 Accord with auto and 5 speed is about $248. The auto was about $1000 when new.

An RX300 (or any Lexus) with cloth is a highly specialized vehicle. And specialized in a "low-rent" sort of way. There will be very little market for a used Lexus ANYTHING without leather.

-Craig
  • Options
    suvshopper4suvshopper4 Member Posts: 1,110
    I'm wouldn't be the typical Lexus shopper, but I'd go for the cloth interior (in very good condition), and not just for the savings.

It'll sell, I think. For less, yes, but the original buyer would have paid a lot less up front.
  • Options
    ...in Phoenix, Las Vegas, Palm Springs. Might sell faster than the leather interior models.

Sell convertibles in the spring. Buy them in the dead of winter.

Sell light-colored exterior vehicles in the southwest during summer months. Buy dark-colored exterior vehicles in the southwest during the summer months.

'Course, it might be a bit wacko to travel a few thousand miles RT from where you live just to sell or buy a used car...
  • Options
    Thanks for all the feedback about the options. I'm not all that impressed with leather but it appears to be expected on the RX300. Personally, I have NEVER seen a vehicle with leather that looked good after 5-6 years. I suspect too that most people who buy this class of vehicle never own them that long anyway. As to the comments about NO ONE wants leather, etc., it seems pretty evenly divided from what I see here. As for selling for less, that is to my advantage is it not if I'm buying?
    My 89 Acura has been a great car and I'm just getting tired of it.
    In my ideal world I would own 4 vehicles. A minivan (we have an Odyssey), a nice sedan (the Acura), an SUV (gas guzzling people killer! :)), and a two-seater. Since I live in the middle income group I must compromise. I'll keep the van since it really is the best for the family and combine the next two in a good used luxury SUV. I guess I'll just have to save the two-seater for my retirement years!
    What other choices might you all suggest besides an RX? Or why the RX?

Thanks,

Jim d.
  • Options
    Mini van & SUV

The Chrysler Town & country!

Think about what the RX has that the T&C doesn't have!

Lexus name... The Lexus marque is currently coming apart at the seams, Lexus cannot control the actions and activities of their American dealer network and those dealers are currently quite intent and focussed on screwing their customers, the American way!

I have absolutely no doubt that the T&C has a much better AWD system than the RX, head and shoulders. And you can put chains on the rear of the T&C AND the front if need be.

Driving height? Not sure but the T&C AWD has gotta be close.

Turning radius? Any reasonable alternative vehicle out there is going to be better than the RX in this class.

The T&C's only shortcoming are HID (available aftermarket) VSC and Trac. But with a decent AWD system there is less need for VSC and Trac.

And after having driven an 01 AWD RX with VSC and Trac I'm not really sure the Trac really has any really beneficial use. The VSC has stepped in a few times, I'll give it A+ for that.

But I have to admit, the Lexus climate control is much more sophisticated that the T&C, if only that could get the base design right.

Oh, and whatever you do, don't get a "captive" GPS/nav system. The Lexus Nav system's firmware is so BUGGY it makes the system useless, you dare not rely on it.
  • Options
    Two examples, Chrysler service vs. Lexus service -if you want more, write.

Me to Dodge Service Writer: "Gosh, my $28,000 Dodge Grand Caravan's V-belt is sure making a lot of noise for a brand new vehicle I bought new here a month ago - whatta think?"

Dodge Service Writer: "They all do that. Get yourself a spray can of belt lube and then you won't have to bother to come over here every time you or the little lady hears a little squeal."

Bottom line: It took six months and another 4 trips, but Dodge finally replaced an out-of-round, defective drive pully.

Me to Lexus Service Writer on a '98 LS400 (in warranty at the time) that I purchased from a private party (bet it cost me less than a new AWD T&C); first visit to Lexus dealer for servicing: "Neither remote seems to work even after I replaced their batteries. There's a light scratch in the top coat lacquer on the wood console under the shifter; can it be buffed out somehow? - I know that's not warranty. Also, it's a little slow cranking from cold in the morning; could the battery need a charge? Finally, I hear a noise in the front suspension; no idea what that could be."

Lexus Service Writer: "No problem. Here's the key for a loaner LS while we work on yours. It might be 2-3 days if we need parts."

Bottom line: Two days in their shop. Master Tech traced non-functional remote problem to a wiring defect in harness INSIDE right front passenger door - small short to ground caused in-op remotes and battery drain down. Replaced bad wiring and main battery. Replaced wood console under shifter and all other interior wood to match console pattern. Replaced struts and other front suspension parts too numerous to list to cure noise. All done under warranty.

Time for one more, and this is my favorite:

Me to Dodge Service Writer: "Thanks for replacing the rear hatch gas struts, mounts, and fastening bolts on a 1-year old vehicle; when the right gas strut mounting bolt gave way last week and the hatch came crashing down and nearly killed my wife standing next to it, it's really gonna take some convincing to have her drive this van again...oh well...one question...that huge, foot-long rip in the headliner above the spot your tech worked on the mounting hardware...you know, the rip with all the grease around it...any chance your guy just might have caused that?"

Dodge Service Writer: "No - but you got kids, don't-cha?"

Bottom line: Dodge replaced the entire headliner about a month later.

Finally...

Me to Lexus Service Writer (today!): "Please have your guys take a look at the RX's brakes; we've got 28k now and I think the front end needs some pads from the noises we've been hearing."

Lexus Service Writer: "No problem sir; here's the key to a new ES300 loaner. I'll call you within 2 hours."

Bottom line: Lexus replaced the front pads (with 70% wear left on 'em), rotors, and shim kit under a TSB to correct brake noises. No charge.

Any questions?
  • Options
    I've had more bad service experiences with Lexus dealers than with Chrysler dealers.

Number of vists, unscheduled or not, to Chrysler for 97, 98, or 00 (98 & 00 still in "Family") Chrysler T&C. Big FAT ZERO.

When I bought my first Lexus in late 91 I think I was sort of looking forward to leaving my DIY years behind me. Bellevue Lexus soon proved me wrong.

So today I still service my own vehicles, and for both marques that primarily consists of regular oil and filter (oil, air, and now A/C) changes.

I have easily put more miles and time in lexus vehicles than T&C's, but I would stand up anywhere and state that Lexus builds the most reliable vehicles in the world, and the LS series is without a doubt the very best in its class, even if you widen the class substantially.

But I still stand by my case, if you NEED AWD then the RX nor the HL will fit the bill.

I can live with a defective nav (turn it OFF!), and I can manually over-ride the climate control system's design flaws. But absent spending a LOT of money duplicating the Chrysler AWD system in the RX, I haven't figured out how to get through a hard winter with only the RX around for AWD.
  • Options
    avery1avery1 Member Posts: 373
    I don't understand this constant praise of the Chrysler T & C. I have two brothers who have had these vans and both have needed new transmissions just out of warranty. Turns out that this is a common, well known problem that has been dogging this dog for many years. AWD theory is great but isn't much help if it comes in a piece of junk. That is why I bought a Lexus.
  • Options
    Could I please get some comments on the RX300! Also, does it have lights at each seating position that can be turned off and on? This is great for the kids. I will primarily be interested in a 2001 and am looking to buy something in the next 4 months.

Thanks,

Jim d.
  • Options
    ...the RX is not the vehicle of choice for "hard winters."

'Course, anybody that drives wintertime in upstate NY or Montana or N. Dakota would laugh at your definition of WA having a hard winter...

Yup, you bought the Wrong Vehicle and all your whining about HVAC, AWD, interior gases killing the occupants, Nav won't do this or do that, need to rewire DRLs & fog lamps, Lexus dealers are failing in their attemps to gouge all their customers (with sales at an alltime high), and all the other "factory defects" your mind is making up won't get you past that single, overriding fact:

You made the Wrong Choice.

So be a Man.
    Let it go.
    Quit whining.
    Sell the RX and buy something that can handle "hard winters" LOL LOL LOL.

Now, if its that time in your life that finances are a bit tight, call your offspring in So.CA, get the T&C back in your garage next to that Art of German Engineering Porsche, and swap her the RX.

Unless you think the RX can't handle the Hard Winters in So. CA.
  • Options
    jstras8351jstras8351 Member Posts: 1
    I've been monitoring this Town Hall forum over 2 years and have been frustrated by Mr West's continued bashing of the RX 300. I have 2001 AWD RX300 with NAV and by far this has been the best vehicle I have ever owned. Being from the North East the vehicle is absolutely super on icy and snowy roads. It is better than any other 4WD vehicle I have owned to include Tundra, 4 Runner, Trooper, Pathfinder, and Explorer. It is amazing on how well the system controls the torque to the wheels to eliminate skidding. Even by Mr West 's comments on only 25 % torque available (if he is right ) to the rear wheels, this is still a considerable amount of torque.

The Nav system has been amazing. I do not use maps any more and rely solely on the Nav System. I'm will never own another vehicle without a Nav System. They do have limitations but they really aid in finding your destinations.

I have 22,000 miles on the vehicle and it has never been back to the Lexus dealer for any warranty work.

The vehicle is extremely comfortable and is very quiet with no squeaks and rattles.

Gas mileage has been 22 to 24 on the highway and about 20 with a 50 - 50 mix of city and highway.

Willard - last year you were promoting the Santa Fe this year the TC. What will it be next year.? Oh by the way I have recently rented a Chrysler Van and there is no comparison to the RX 300.

JS
  • Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Welcome aboard!

What took you so long to jump into the fray? :-)

tidester
    Host
    SUVs; Aftermarket & Accessories