Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2013 and earlier Honda Odyssey Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Options
    sd_vanbuyersd_vanbuyer Member Posts: 5
    Pulled the trigger today.

2008 Odyssey EL-L No NAV/No RES
    Base including Dest, Mudflaps & wheel locks $27,500.68
    +Doc fee $55
    +Sales Tax (7.75%) 2135.57
    +DMV Electronic filing fee $28
    = $29719.25
    + License, Registration, Tire fee, Smog abatement = 247.75
    =$29967.00 Out the door
    Financed @ 0.9 for 36 months thru AHFC. No capital one check needed due to new factory dealer cash($2K) + special financing offer

Thanks to all who post on here. Your help and "Donkeypunch" method worked woll for me.
  • Options
    odysseybuyer2odysseybuyer2 Member Posts: 4
    Hi Brainage2 -
    I am in NJ and looking to purchase an Odyssey EX-L with RES. Please let me know the price that you got (pls include the dealer name). If you prefer that both of us purchase at the same time for better deal, please e-mail me at jaya_krishnay@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
    JK.
  • Options
    l00q6227l00q6227 Member Posts: 16
    you got a quote for 35,500 on touring? The sticker on the website (honda) is 40,610. You negoitated it down that much?
  • Options
    oddvetoddvet Member Posts: 2
    After much deliberation I purchased an Odyssey EX-L today for:
    $27,350 + $1,641 tax (6% PA sales) + $165.95 TTL for a total Out the Door price of $29,156.95

I paid by check and had no trade-in.

Bought it from Conicelli Honda in Conshocken PA. Salesperson was excellent, no pressure, no tricks.

Specifics:
    I made a lowball offer of 24000 (which I calculated to be there cost for the van) for an EX through their website. Internet sales consultant called me and politely came back with 25,000. I said that seemed good and I'd be in to look at colors and decide. After that, saw a real low price on craigslist (search philly, 2008 odyssey) an hour away. Went to look at Conicelli, decided on EX-L instead and used the craigslist ad of 27101 and asked if they'd match. They came back with 27,350 and I agreed. Closing was totally painless. No pressure to buy anything! No hidden fees. Basically all my cardealer anxiety was wasted on these guys because it was pleasant experience.
  • Options
    ihatevt2ihatevt2 Member Posts: 8
    I bought a white EXL with NAV and RES tonight from Honda Cars of McKinney.

Here is the details

MRSP $36455.00
    Dealer add on made the total $38955.00
    ( add-ons were window tint, wheel locks, paint sealant, fabric guard on the carpet, mudflaps)
    Offered: $31000.00
    Total out the door: $32982.30

I also was able to get the 0.9% for 36 months.
  • Options
    bigdadi118bigdadi118 Member Posts: 1,207
    In MA this week promotion EVERY 08 EXL w/RES (ends 6/13) with MSRP 34,445 (include dest 635)
    Save over 7,388 MSRP
    SALE 26,988
    or lease for 298/mo, $0 down, 3 yr/12K mi per yr
    Inventory: 43 available
    bochhonda.com
  • Options
    benjamcebenjamce Member Posts: 6
    Yes, 40,610 is MSRP and I didn't do any negotiation. I just emailed using Edmunds.com and that was the quote I received. What's even nicer is it includes the destination fee, so right now I'm $1000 under the TMV for my area.
  • Options
    indysabreindysabre Member Posts: 42
    "n MA this week promotion EVERY 08 EXL w/RES (ends 6/13) with MSRP 34,445 (include dest 635)
    Save over 7,388 MSRP
    SALE 26,988
    or lease for 298/mo, $0 down, 3 yr/12K mi per yr
    Inventory: 43 available
    bochhonda.com"

That sounds like a very good deal.

I am looking for the same thing in Indianapolis, IN.

Doe anyone know of any Indianapolis, IN dealers that might match that deal?
  • Options
    cccompsoncccompson Member Posts: 2,382
    Not likely - I was reading some stuff about this dealer on a Ridgeline board on another site and it doesn't seem that anybody can touch their prices. And by those accounts, their advertised numbers are for real. However, there is some recent discussion of them on the CR-V thread on this site to the contrary.

Haven't looked at their website but you might see if the ad is posted there and, if so, print it and shop it at Indy Honda stores.
  • Options
    pkp22pkp22 Member Posts: 23
    I purchased my exl w/ res & nav for $30500 (includes destination charge) + 6% pa tax + $118 Tag & Doc fee. The prices included mudguards and wheel locks. I could have gotten the car for 30000 but that was my first quote and didn't know if that was a good deal since my aim was to make a deal under 30K. Well I declined the 30K offer and didn't get it next day when i called to accept since it was for only one day. Since I needed the car fast, I settled for 30500. There is no doubt in my mind that you can get Exl with res & nav for 30200 - 30300. It's just that you will have to get a car that they already have. You wont get the low deal if they dont have the color you want.

I read the article on Http://www.carbuyingtips.com/car4.htm to help me negotiate for the price. Don't use the math that is done in this site else you'll end up paying higher price for the exl with res & nav.

Bottom line....Don't pay more than 30500 for exl with res & nav
  • Options
    derricksonderrickson Member Posts: 131
    Promo is on their website here: http://www.boch.com/bochhtml/bochhonda/pages/promotions.aspx
    Might as well print it out and give it a shot elsewhere! Wish they would have had a promo on the Touring when we were buying! :) ">link title

Haven't looked at their website but you might see if the ad is posted there and, if so, print it and shop it at Indy Honda stores.
  • Options
    You can download the promotion in pdf format
    You can chat online with sales to confirm everything
    You can ask for email confirmation & breakdown re OTD (out-the-door) drive out price.
    Ask them to charge your credit card deposit (small amount) to reserve the car then go down there to sign docs as the email 100% stated.
    You should also ask procedure for non-MA buyer because MA MVR does not issue Temp Plate.

Good Luck.
  • Options
    brainage2brainage2 Member Posts: 24
    Hi

Thanks for the information.Can you please post the dealer name which offered 30K .

Thanks and regards
    Brainage2
  • Options
    lerxstlerxst Member Posts: 11
    Bigdadi,

Are you an employee or have a financial relationship with this dealership? You know your facts about them.

That said, that's a heck of a deal. I assume it's the $2000 cash to dealer, no special financing price.
  • Options
    I leased 07 Odyssey LX from BochHonda last year, also tried to give them a chance to earn my business this year but failed because they can't give me a top $ for the trade-in. I bought my wife 07 Rav4 4x4 next door at BochToyota last year as well.

Based on my experience and monitoring their weekly / monthly promotions with this car dealer for 2 years, I know Boch Honda offers the cheapest price, at least in MA. That is the reason I posted so members can take advantage of it, use it as guideline for bargaining with their dealer. I am not related to this car dealers. I am just anothe regular consumer. I go where the best deal is. I also posted warning buyers beware re the floor manager trying double-dip on destination charges during quotation when I went down there.

Last month I leased 08 Pilot from another dealer, Herb Chambers, in Boston, as I found a better deal than Boch over there.
  • Options
    dany3dany3 Member Posts: 4
    Hello everybody

I want to know some prices for the exl - w/ res and nav , here in Miami Florida.

which is best price I can find. I 've qoutes from 33,500 to 30,200 . Somebody think I can get MA prices here Fl ?

Thanks for your comments
    alex
  • Options
    Great, thanks for clarifying. I always wonder exactly how much dealership pimping goes on here. Good to know you aren't doing it.

Had this ad been up three weeks ago I may have road tripped for it.
  • Options
    danmohiuddindanmohiuddin Member Posts: 9
    Hi Fellow Honda Lovers and Minivan Shoppers,

The day has finally arrived, my wife and I are ready to take the plunge to the other side and buy a Honda Odyssey minivan for our growing family. We have been tracking the promotions recently (special financing and $2000 dealer cash). We are looking for something fairly simple, a 2008 EX-L with no nav and no rear DVD. We figure it will be cheaper to get those two items from Costco.com and have the ability to move them from one car to another. My question is how much under invoice should I offer on this paticular (sp) car? The easy answer is $2000 under invoice. BUT, and I mean a big BUT, the economy is not doing so hot and I have a hunch that Honda will likely throw more promotions for the month of July and maybe even August. Yes, the 2009 models will soon come in but hopefully those too will also be discounted. Any suggestions, please let me know. Also, is it just me or are the alloy wheels on the EX-L really ugly? I love the wheels on the touring (PAX and standard touring) but we can't justify spending the extra $5000 or so for the touring model....any suggestions to improve the wheels for the EX-L? I have even thought about negotiating the dealership swapping wheels from a 2007 Odyssey and putting them on mine. Any ideas...please advise...thanks much.

Dan :D
  • Options
    dodgehappydodgehappy Member Posts: 118
    Hi Dan,

In regards to the wheels, you may want to check out some of the postings on the 05+ forum on odyclub.com. People are going with the Acura MDX sport wheels and I believe some Acura RL wheels to upgrade their new current generation Odysseys. The wheels are bigger so you would need to get new tires too. Pretty sweet looking upgrades in the pics posted.
  • Options
    clipscomclipscom Member Posts: 2
    I am interested in hearing success stories for EXL with NAV/RES in the central Ohio area or close proximity. At this point, I have been able to get a quote for $30, 500 (includes destination) before fees for the following:

EXL
    RES
    Fender Trim (thick)
    Running Boards
    Fog Lights

*Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket DVD screen for the Odyssey? I want a larger screen.

Thanks for your time.
  • Options
    clipscomclipscom Member Posts: 2
    That's a great deal! I've managed to get the EXL with RES down to 30,500-that's it. Did you have a trade or put money down? Also, what color did you select? I'll go back to the drawing board.

Thanks.
  • Options
    gluck51gluck51 Member Posts: 9
    I am looking for a 2008 Honda Odyssey EX in bay area. The lowest OTD price I got so far is $26,500 for a cash deal. Is this a good deal or shall I push harder or even wait until August/September timeframe?
  • Options
    jphandleyjphandley Member Posts: 1
    My wife and I are looking to lease a odyssey. What is the best deal we can expect (or try to get on an EX. We live in Alabama and I would think that since the odysseys are made here in "bama" a good deal could be had. We went to Jerry Damson this weekend and this was their offer for an EX:
    MSRP: 29595
    Dealer Adj.: -2153
    Capitalized Cost: 27442.00
    Dealer Options: 588.50 (Sounds like an added bit)
    Residual 57: 16869.15
    State and Co. fees: 16.50
    Acquisition Fee: 595.00
    Delivery fee: 0
    Use Tax (%): 3.25 (Not sure what this is either)
    Sales Tax (%): 4.0

So based on 15K miles/year with 3136.50 due at signing it would be ~304 /36months.

I am not getting tingly feelings about this deal. What numbers should I be seeing? Also, what numbers should I be seeing for an EX-L? I see that most people can buy out right an EX for 25,600. Can you get the lease calculated at that level? Lots of questions I know, any and all help would be appreciated. My wife and I are very new to this (obviously). Also for us right now a lease is the only options b/c I'm in school and we need to keep the payments lower.

Thanks
  • Options
    brainage2brainage2 Member Posts: 24
    Hi

I spoke to the Sales guys and they confirmed the price 26998 for RES . But it will take 10 - 15 days for me to get the vehicle.Also they will not deliver to NJ.

I have to make 2 trips to the dealership.In my first visit they will do the paper work and it will take close to 15 days to get the vehicle registered in NJ.Once it is registered , i have to go and drive it back to Home.

Is there anything else i should be cocerned , when i am buying a vehicle 300 miles away from home. Or is there any advantage if buy it from my neighbourhood Honda

regards
    Brainage2
  • Options
    foxb11foxb11 Member Posts: 29
    I am about to lease a 2008 Odyssey EX-L here in Southern California (Thousand Oaks area). The best deal I have been able to negotiate (and I contacted just about every dealer within 60 miles) is $259/mo, for a 36 mo. lease, 12k mi/yr, $2995 due at signing.

Seems like an excellent deal to me (price of the vehicle comes out to just below $28k to reach this payment), but how does it compare to what other people have been getting on this model? I've looked through the last several months of posts, but haven't found too many on leases.

My wife is concerned that the price will go even lower if we wait into July or even August, but I don't see how Honda can come in with even more dealer cash and/or better lease terms that what is available now. What do you all think?

Thanks,
    Bryan
  • Options
    gluck51gluck51 Member Posts: 9
    Does anyone have any buying experience on EX in bay area? Is OTD price of $26,500 good enough?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    defcarpenterdefcarpenter Member Posts: 18
    This sounds like a good price! I paid 25,500 plus TTL in the Memphis area. This was the lowest I could negotiate between three dealerships. After I negotiated the price of the new vehicle, I brought my trade into the equation. I ended up getting $2,000 for my 1996 Plymouth Grand Voyager with 182,000 miles (it was in excellent condition, and I had put $1,500 into it over the past 6 months). One dealer offerred me a firm $500, which was a joke to me. Anyhow, I don't know if I could have negotiated any lower for the new vehicle, but I feel that I got a good overall deal. I know that others have got better deals elsewhere, but this depends on the area, and the volume of cars available. From my experience, it was hard to find an EX, as the Memphis dealerships had mostly EX-L's. In order to get the color that I wanted, the dealership had to trade with another dealership in Middle Tennessee. I bought the EX in the Ocean Mist Metallic last week. Good luck!

Dawn
  • Options
    benfbenf Member Posts: 36
    It has been almost a day and a half since the last post. Much to Honda's chagrin, this is probably generally indicative of the lack of customer interest in this model right now. Hopefully, Honda will be forced to add even greater incentives to boost sales activity. Time will tell.
  • Options
    monkymonky Member Posts: 16
    You maybe right, sales could be lower due to the high gas prices. However, I am sure with the slow down of the economy since late last year and the continual rise of gas prices, Honda would have adjusted production levels. Therefore, I can't see huge price decreases. I know in Canada, the 08's did not arrive until late January 08 as there were way too many 07's at year end.

But who knows, the new 09's are probablly shipping in September so any 08's may see increase discounts.
  • Options
    jsp9999jsp9999 Member Posts: 9
    I have seen a few messages from people in bay area who showed interest in buying EX-L RES. I'm interested in forming or joining a group buy if such thing already exists. My email is jsp9999@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks.

Also does anyone know if any bay area dealer will have a big July 4th sale? I have not found anything yet.
  • Options
    jsp9999jsp9999 Member Posts: 9
    OTD price I got was $31.459K for EX-L RES. That was two weeks ago.
  • Options
    wooysongwooysong Member Posts: 2
    i feel like i got an ok deal - paid 33k otd for a nimbus gray odyssey from an oc dealership. part of me thinks i could've gone a little lower.
  • Options
    tofuyantofuyan Member Posts: 4
    I finally bought my 2008 Touring and had gotten a quote through edmunds.com for $34,500 plus tax and fees.
  • Options
    klordklord Member Posts: 6
    I'll just cut and paste:

I can actually get you in a brand new Dark Cherry Pearl 2008 Honda Odyssey EX-LR&N for $31,190.00. I have this available on the lot today and the MSRP on this vehicle is currently $36,480.00. In addition to this price they are offering special financing of 0.9% APR for 24 - 36 months or 2.9% APR for up to 60 months with approved credit. Let me know if this is something that you are interested in and we can get you in to take a look!
  • Options
    By the time all is said and done, you are probably looking at 33,500ish OTD depending on your tax and TTL fees.

I just don't understand why folks want to have the Honda installed RES and NAV when you can get a great portable GPS and aftermarket DVD for much less. When you add in the cost of financing these options, it really is a ripoff. Why drop an extra 3k plus interest to Honda when you can do it all later for $1000 or less? Just one thrifty(cheap) man's opinion.
  • Options
    klordklord Member Posts: 6
    Yes I figured that wouldnt include taxes and tags. Ive actually asked for a deeper discount because the dealer has 30 on their lot. Last year I was quoted 30,590 for an 07 so Im trying to get another 500 off now.

As for the res and nav - personal preference. I'm a big fan of the built-ins from the factory. I'm not into suction cups, drilling into my dash, cigarette lighter plugs, fm transmitters, etc. etc. etc. I'd much rather have these things built in and fully integrated into the car/audio system/steering wheel controls.

Anyway, just trying to share my pricing offer/info with the group.
  • Options
    defcarpenterdefcarpenter Member Posts: 18
    I agree with you concerning the RES and NAV! I just bought a Honda Odyssey EX. We did not go the EX-L route, as we already have portable GPS and DVD systems that connect to the power outlet in our vehicles. I think that I paid $175 for a top of the line portable DVD player and the GPS system probably cost $200. Another benefit to having the portable systems is that you can transfer it between vehicles; therefore we can use them in both my husband's car and my van. By purchasing the EX model, we actually saved over $3,000, as the leather and moonroof were not important to us, but you can't get the RES and NAV without upgrading to the EX-L model.
  • Options
    monkymonky Member Posts: 16
    I agree with the OE look and no need to plug items into cigarette lighters ands having to remove the item when parking in case someone steals it. I do that with a radar detector and find it a hassle. The other option is to get after market NAV/RES hard wired into the car but it doesn't look the same.

I agree the cost is expensive b/c the mfgs know that people, like myself, would pay for the OE install. It is all prefrence and if you are willing to pay for it or not.
  • Options
    Fair enough reasons. Just isn't my preference.
  • Options
    tk2000tk2000 Member Posts: 2
    I saw the post about the deals from Boch Honda recently. They had (and still do today) a monthly special on the Odyssey EX-L (no RES or NAV) for $25,998. I called (they don't reply to email requests from their site) and spoke to someone in the Business Development Center (BDC). I asked him about the price and if the 2.9 financing is available at that price. His reply was "yes it is." I then informed him I am 4 hours away but will make the trip if he could definitely confirm that that $25,998 price both included destination and was available with 2.9 financing. He once again said "it does include destination and yes it is available with 2.9 financing" (you know where this is going).

So I inform him I am coming later that day and to make an appointment with a salesperson as it is a very long trip for me to make back and forth in one day.

I get there and all goes well. I met with the individual in their BDC and he sits me down with a salesperson who "will take good care of me." They have the van, I checked it out, all is as expected. I then sit down with the sales person and we agree on price (after he tried to add destination, which I quickly squashed). I then bring up the 2.9 financing. The salesperson goes over to the desk to confirm and then comes the bad news. This price is not available with 2.9 financing.

I asked to get the individual from the BDC that told me 2 times that it was. He comes over and tries to tell me that he said it was "available" but not at that price. I stood up and said to him "you told me 2 times this morning 2.9 was available at this price". He then tells me that he doesn't deal with the financing - that is the finance desk. This individual had a favorable review on a dealer rating site as well.

After some heated conversation, I ask to talk to his manager. The sales manager comes over and tells me there was some confusion and that the best they can do with 2.9 financing was $27,700 - almost $1,700 more! I explained with the individual in front of me what was discussed and the bottom line is they just can't do it. A few trips back and forth with the finance desk - still can't do it.

Bottom line - I walked out. You live and you learn. So don't trust these people - they are typical slimy high-volume car dealers.

One thing I came to learn - the higher the documentation fee, the less you should trust a dealership. They charge $300. That says it all.
  • Options
    tk2000tk2000 Member Posts: 2
    I got a number of internet quotes for an Ody EX-L (you probably saw my previous post from another bad experience). The best quote I got was for $27,300 from a dealer in CT (I am on Long Island). The next best quote I got was for $27,551 including destination from Nardy Honda in Smithtown, NY. I called and confirmed the 2.9 financing was available and they had the van I wanted (Slate / Olive).

I went down this afternoon and I have to say it was the most pleasant auto buying experience I ever had (this is my 6th new car and 5th Honda). Just walking in, you could tell the atmosphere was much more relaxed.

I met with the salesperson I spoke with and she got the van and pulled it up to the door (I was with my wife and 3 kids). All was in good order.

We said we wanted to do it and sat down at her desk. It took about 20 minutes to do the paperwork. No surprise fees (and NO documentation fee). I still had to talk to the finance manager though.

I went in to the finance manager, he informed me of the extended warranty ($1,200 for 8 yr / 100k bumper to bumper coverage). I declined (but may still get it before I pick up the van). No other pressure to sell anything. No problems with the rate (I have a 733 FICO score). All done there in about 15 minutes.

This could not have been a more pleasant experience. I told both the salesperson and the finance manager that as well.

Bottom line - I highly recommend Nardy Honda in Smithtown, NY. They are a small dealership that does it the way it should be done.
  • Options
    When you called, whatever the sales guy told you were NOT IN RECORD. But if you chat with the sales guys online via the website, then the whole chat log can be printed as proof what they did tell you.

In your case they can deny and saying it is all confusion but in the chat online case they can't deny what was siad when you went down there. You can print out the chat log yourself before closing the chat window, plus they are all recorded in Boch's computer and can be print out. They got to honor it even they made a mistake.

The best is ask the same sales person to follow up with email confirmation to you. As soon as you are satisfied with everything in B&W then call the sales to charge your CC in a small amount to hold the car for your arrival so they don't have another excuse of "the car we're talking was just sold, how about another one in a different price?"
  • Options
    lyndapyrlyndapyr Member Posts: 10
    Very late in posting but still want people to know about my experience. I spent a lot of time researching minivans- somethingI had not considered prior to health issues requiring sometime use of mobility scooter. I waffled between Toyota and Honda-- finally deciding on the Honda.The salesman from Bale Honda went with me to dealer to check on installation of scooter lift, etc. When I finally got approval from insurance for scooter and made arrangements to have lift installed I called the salesman. He told me they did not have the color I had requested but could get it in a few days. Iwent into the dealership-- they said would I consider getting one with DVD they had instock. I really prefer to talk with my grandchildren when i have them but asked the difference. it was $ 2000.00 I declined then the salesmanager came in the room and started asking about my disability and stuff then told me it would be an additional $600.00 to get the color I wanted delivered to Little Rock.-- I declined,. I went home and called a Orr Honda in Texarkana ( 2 hour drive) and asked if he would make the deal I had been first offered in LR. He said yes plus would pay for my gas and have someone deliver either my new car or drive my current car back to LR for me. I drove there made the deal in less than 30 minutes and he threw in the trunk liner. I talked with the salesman at Bale a fe days later when he called to see if I was still interested-- He agreed they were not playing fair. i had asked the dealer in Texarkana what they would charge a customer in Texarkana to get a car from little Rock -- he said usually around $75.00
  • Options
    The swap fee depends on how far away and time needed for the salesman drive a car from his dealership to exchange the one you want, then drive one you want back to the dealership.
    Here in MA one dealer adds 350.00 on top for the swap based on the salesman potential loss of sales opportunity as he spends time outside.
  • Options
    ilu333ilu333 Member Posts: 18
    I've been searching around OC area for ex-l w/res+nav for a month now. Best OTD price I was quoted was $33400. Is it too unrealistic to get around $32000 OTD in socal?
  • Options
    charl7charl7 Member Posts: 1
    Ed Voyles honda in Atl area has a used O8 LX with 5 k miles for $22,995. What should I offer?
    My 99 was just totaled and we were not prepared to purchase a new car.
    I really wanted to pay around 16,000 tops so I was looking at loaded 04's and 06's. Saw this and thought it would be worth going a little higher to get something this new.
    Any advice?
  • Options
    sips16sips16 Member Posts: 2
    Dear All,
    Thanks a lot for all your help.
    Here are the details of my purchase (Cincinnati, Ohio). I think that I got a decent deal considering the 0.9% apr for 36mths AHFC financing. If anyone has any questions; they can contact me at sips16 at yahoo dot com.

Van Price $30,554.0
    Documentation Fees $250.0
    *options include installations
    Door Edge Guards $85.0
    Moonroof Visor $169.0
    Accessory Handsfreelink (hfl) $681.0
    SUBTOTAL $31,739.0
    TAX (6.5%) $2,063.0
    license/title fee $25.5
    Grand Total $33,827.5
  • Options
    phaltrazphaltraz Member Posts: 12
    I'm in San Diego an received a quote of $32,379.00 which included the $1000.00 Honda to Dealer incentive, but was not a true OTD quote. This was on a quote for a lease, so if your buying, you can probably get it pretty close to $32000 OTD. The Honda to dealer incentive for buying is $2000.00.
  • Options
    chbarchbar Member Posts: 3
    I'm in the market for a lease for an '08 EX. So far the best I've been quoted is $322 per month with $322 (1st month) and MV fees (about $350 where I live in NJ) due at signing. This is for 36 months, 12k miles per year. ($340 for 15k miles per year.) Any thoughts??
  • Options
    luv2cruseluv2cruse Member Posts: 6
    Great idea!! I am also looking for an '08 Odyssey EX-L with RES. I am hopping to get OTD at around 31k. Maybe if we get some collective bargaining power. What is the name of your group? Thanks.

-Ryan