Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 and earlier-Mercedes-Benz C-Class Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    neil22neil22 Member Posts: 52
    You got an incredible deal..please tell me the dealer and reps name.If you prefer you can email me at nquinn036@yahoo.com
  • Options
    nypaymannypayman Member Posts: 12
    YES, PLEASE TELL US WHERE YOU GOT THAT DEAL.....SEEMS TO BE THE BEST ON HERE. THANKS
  • Options
    leaze4leaze4 Member Posts: 10
    edited May 2010
    sorry for being repetitive, but we are negotiating for a c300 with multimedia, would love to have complete info on this deal, can you help? clhelminski at gmail.com thanks, CLH
  • Options
    bomb27bomb27 Member Posts: 8
    I got in touch with a broker in Northern NJ, and he was able to get me, for a $300 fee, this deal:
    $2900 down, $350 a month, 10k miles per year, on a C300 with 4Matic and Prem1.
    -or-
    Trade in my 10 year old Accord, and get
    $0 down, $375 a month, 10k miles, for the same car, around $40-41k MSRP.

Now I know he went out of his way to sell my Honda, as it's in such bad exterior condition that many said it was not worth more than $7-900.

But without the trade in factored in, is this a good deal?

Tax and title would be another $2000. Oh and I'd owe the guy $300 for his services.

Thanks!
  • Options
    carguru2carguru2 Member Posts: 3
    i just picked one up

15k miles, with 3 years of Maintenance included + tire insurance through the life of the lease, P1 + Multimedia + sunroof - $468 / month. without the tire insurance it was 433/month. In addition I gave 2300 + 1st month payment due at signing.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    bomb27bomb27 Member Posts: 8
    carguru2, is that all in ? tax and title alone is $1900 or so...
    do you mean that you guy your car for $468 a month and $400 down, plus $1900 in tax?
    thanx!!
  • Options
    kayatxkayatx Member Posts: 14
    I have a similar deal..for 3 years and 15k miles...

C300 4WD with P1, Multimedia and Sunroof + maintenance. Total out of pocket was $1500 which included the first payment. My payments are $478 /month which includes taxes. I got mine from Euromotors in MD...

I had tried several other dealers for the same car and could not get anywhere close to this. The MSRP is $45500...and selling price was $40200
  • Options
    andy_flintandy_flint Member Posts: 16
    Can you please provide me with the money factor and the residual for May for a C300 4matic with P1 and Multimedia, 12K miles?

I just recieved the following quote and would like opinions on it:

Sell price: $41,780
    Residual: $24,640
    MF: .00123
    Monthly Payment: $599 + tax

This seems quite high compared to some of the other deals people are getting. Are the MF and residual correct? What selling price should I be aiming for?

Thanks for the help.
  • Options
    icb2779icb2779 Member Posts: 25
    Yes that does seem high...... e-mail me your quote and I can try to point you in the right direction.
  • Options
    Thats way too high... your selling price should be about $39200 or so...and with 12k miles, 3 years...with 1500 out of pocket...you should be in the low 400s..
  • Options
    mb4rnmb4rn Member Posts: 1
    Hi...I hope someone can help me....I'm trying to see if I can get a good lease deal, this is the email I got from the salesman, dealership is in Southern California:

2010 C300W $33,600
    Palladium Silver $720
    101 Black MB-Tex
    R22 17" 5-Spoke Alloy Wheels
    333 333 Sport Sedan: Sport Body Styling, Mer
    486 : Sport Suspension
    772 : AMG Sportline
    952 : Sportline Package
    954 : Avant Garde Package (Sport)
    427 427 7-Speed Automatic Transmission: (Req $1,490
    P47 : Automatic Package
    427 : 7-Speed Automatic Transmission (Required
    731 Burl Walnut Wood Trim $320
    917 PZEV-Emission, USA

SUBTOTAL $36,130
    DESTINATION & DELIVERY $875
    TOTAL $37,005

Lease 3yrs/ 10K miles
    Driveoff $2000
    $396 + tax

or drive off $989.15
    $424. plus tax

Residual 58%
    Money factor .00077
  • Options
    Your not getting a Premium package? Sounds high.....
  • Options
    What is the selling price? Should be at or under invoice...I used your values and came up with $362/month without tax for $1000 out of pocket...and assumed invoice...you can do better...
  • Options
    benz2779benz2779 Member Posts: 31
    I got a car in Texas about 5 weeks ago. Mars red! I know the C- class program has gotten much better since then. I went through a web based company Inside Car Buying. They arranged everything and I couldn't get a better deal at the time. I shopped everywhere. May sure you get the maintenance, its worth it. Paying $346 per month.
  • Options
    frankb036frankb036 Member Posts: 37
    Sounds like you got a very good deal..could you tell more about the deal like the model (4matic?), features (prem 1?), length of the lease, the miles allowance and the out of pocket costs
  • Options
    benz2779benz2779 Member Posts: 31
    Send me an e-mail and I can forward you the deal worksheet
  • Options
    bmwormercbmwormerc Member Posts: 3
    2010 C300 sport 4matic, black, almond mb tex, p1, Sirius, ipod kit, burl walnut wood trim, tire/wheel protection
    36/15000
    Only the 1st month's lease as down payment

$550

I'm in North NJ. Is this a good deal? Forum gurus, please help me.
  • Options
    What is the M.S.R.P. ? Is $550 the total amout your write a check for at signing? Including bank fee, taxes and DMV?
  • Options
    ckoolckool Member Posts: 86
    would you mind to send me ( dcs_ck@yahoo.com) the deal worksheet as well?

Thanks a lot
  • Options
    HI Kyfdx:

Do you know the % of residual and MF for 2010 C300 of 36 months lease with 12,000 miles per yr?

Thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    Just got this deal and drove it home tonight. Feel like I got a pretty good deal...

C300 4Matic w/ P1 pkg, multimedia (nav), burl walnut trim
    MSRP - $43,965
    $1,500 down
    Monthly Payment - $458 month includes tax and maint.

36 months, 12K miles
  • Options
    frankb036frankb036 Member Posts: 37
    Car man...off MB topic ..going to look at the new Buick Regal..

Do you have any leasing information about the 2011 Buick Regal..for example residual on 15K per year for 36 month lease..money factor etc..if not when do you think you will get it
  • Options
    great job ! That sound like a sweet deal...can you share the name and city of the dealership
  • Options
    bmwormercbmwormerc Member Posts: 3
    Just signed the deal!

2010 C300 Sport 4Matic
    Palladium Silver
    P1
    Burl Walnut Trim
    iPod Kit
    Tire/Wheel Protection
    Basic Maintenance package (aka oil change)
    36/15000
    Just paid 1st month's lease (not a penny extra)

$550

Send me a message if you want the contact at dealership...
  • Options
    Yes please share dealer
  • Options
    yes, if u don't mind, pls send it to dcs_ck@yahoo.com

thanks a lot
  • Options
    Would you mind to share the dealer u went to?

thanks
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    The dealer was Gurley Leep Motor Werks in Mishawaka, IN. I did the majority of the negotiation with their internet manager and had a great experience.

If anybody wants more details feel free to email me.
  • Options
    Pls provide the name of the fleet mgr thanks
  • Options
    maximafanmaximafan Member Posts: 592
    Bmwormerc, I was curious about the basic maintenance plan that you purchased. Does this include tire rotations? Also, do you know what the price for the 36 months or -- I think you meant or 36 months or 36,000 miles, right?? Thanks.
  • Options
    Hi Car-Man and other potential MBZ buyer

received a quote on c300w with nag option

MSRP $37575
    Sell $32500
    36months / 12,000miles per yr
    Cash Due $3000
    Monthly Payment $359 including tax
    MF 0.00077
    57% residual

Is it a good deal? can I do better?

One thing I don't understand is that when I plug in the number by using the formula provided in the forum, I got $349 as the monthly payment including tax. where did i do wrong?
    Pls provide any comment and feedback

thanks
  • Options
    hellagranthellagrant Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2010
    I am not at all interested in this car but I just want to say that this is a great deal. I always follow the new car market for fun and I think this is the best deal MB had in awhile(correct me if I am wrong).

Also I been reading about some of you guys purchasing maintenance plans...WTF? I always thought BMW and MB dealers usually throw in basic oil changes, tire rotation, etc for free, for the original owner. There is nothing else you need to do, well maybe change air filters, etc. Which is stuff you can do easily at home or pay the dealer a few bones. Just my .02

Anyone that I know who is in the market for a new luxury car right now I am going to tell them about this deal.
  • Options
    miamibuyermiamibuyer Member Posts: 3
    Hi, please let me know dealer and location? Sounds like you got a sweet deal. Thanks.
  • Options
    miamibuyermiamibuyer Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2010
    Hi, I just started negotiating a lease today on a C300 Sports, basic, maintenance package, no other extras. Total selling price is $36,000., due at signing (includes 1st month) is $5,400, $445. / 15K miles / 36 months. Having read other posts, I think I can do better given the high down payment, right?

They are offering at this dealership to pay up to 5 months of any lease payments due on your current vehicle -- I owe about $2,500. total. So I think they may be adding it into the deal to recover the money. Also, they claim to need a higher down pmt. because my credit is not stellar (600 beacon score).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is my first time negotiating a Benz.
  • Options
    dbadbdbadb Member Posts: 1
    c300 sport, black , black mb tex, prem 1,

selling price - 34190
    cash due - 1032
    10k/465/mo
  • Options
    shoppergirl78shoppergirl78 Member Posts: 3
    Just got a C300 Sport 4MATIC with:
    Metallic paint
    Burl Walnut Trim
    P2 package (includes P1)
    Multi-media package
    18" AMG rims

MSRP: $46,375
    Final sale price:$42,300
    $0 down, 36 months, 15K miles/year
    Monthly payment including taxes: $550

How'd I do?
  • Options
    mrtrancemrtrance Member Posts: 190
    What are the June lease numbers for 2010 C300......36mo/10K?
  • Options
    CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    Hi ckung. I'm not Kyfdx, but I do know the answer to your question. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 C300 Luxury 2WD with 12,000 miles per year are .00057 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Options
    Hi frankb036. I replied to the questions that you asked over in the Buick Regal discussion. Please check there for my response. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi ckung. the car that you described probably has a spread of around $2,600 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price. You were quoted a discount of over $5,000. That's huge. I wonder if you are being required to make some sort of capitalized cost reduction to arrive at that price. Anything over a $2,000 discount with no cap cost reduction is an attractive deal on this car.

The money factor that you were quoted is slightly high. Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate is .00057 for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. Try to get the dealer to use that factor to calculate your car's payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    Hi mrtrance. The C-Class' lease program varies by trim level. For now I will assume that you are interested in a Luxury 2WD model. Let me know if you want something different.

Mercedes-Benz Financial's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 C300 Luxury 2WD with 10,000 miles per year are .00057 and 58%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    leo1977leo1977 Member Posts: 17
    Car_Man,

Would you be so kind as to let me know the money factor and residual for a C300 4Matic Sport on a 7500 miles per year 36 month lease.

Thanks a lot
  • Options
    I'd be happy to, leo1977. Mercedes-Benz Financial's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 C300 4Matic Sport with 7,500 miles per year are .00069 and 60%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • Options
    larwil324larwil324 Member Posts: 18
    Car_Man,

Would you be so kind as to let me know the money factor and residual for a C300 RWD Sport on a 7500 and 10000 miles per year 36 month lease.

Thanks
  • Options
    leo1977leo1977 Member Posts: 17
    edited June 2010
    Thanks Car_Man, is the money factor on luxury better than sport right now?
  • Options
    srdvsrdv Member Posts: 5
    it is sort of stiff in Seattle. C350 MSRP 48375, asked 43k (looking at $5000 discount mentioned in Car_man's post), but dealer only willing to sell 44773. So just $300 below KBB invoice. Reason is because there are "hidden" fees, and the car needs to be transported from out of state. Not sure if we can call this a good deal, do you guys think this deal is workable?

Lease MF 0.00172 with 57% Residual

I know in bay area at least people can get 1500 off invoice... Advise needed!!
  • Options
    golftxgolftx Member Posts: 5
    hi everyone, please let me know if you think this is a good deal:

c300 base model in white, black or red
    automatic
    10k miles annually
    39 month lease
    $0 down
    $434/month (includes tax)
  • Options
    karpykarpy Member Posts: 6
    Just got a lease for a 2010 4matic white/almond for $435 per month with only license plate fees and first month payment due at signing. 10k miles per year. Car is farliy basic -sport, auto, Sirus, heated seats and iPod plug.

What u guys think?

Thx
  • Options
    bobbulinabobbulina Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2010
    What do you think of this quote for a mercedes c-300,dynamic handling package, amg wheels, rear view camera, rear spoiler panorama sunroof, multimedia package, keyless remote. The MSRP is $44,500, Invoice is $41,180, $39,769 used to calculate payments, Taking care of $319 (last lease payment), $350 (disposition), $2,500(damages to older vehicle). Quote is for $4,500 down, $475/month (includes taxes). 12,000/miles/year lease over 36 months.
  • Options
    Is your old vehicle a Mercedes lease too? If so a Mercedes dealer can waive upto $3000 worth of damages...
This discussion has been closed.