Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Buick Rendezvous Service Traction system and Anti-Lock warning

2»

Comments

• sarahlynnsarahlynn Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I read on a different post that the wiring harness to the sensor is actually too short and thats why it breaks. I also read that buick made longer wiring for this and I wanted to ask you if you know if this is true and if there is a part number for this longer wiring harness that you know about. I am having the same issue with my 2004 buick rendezvous but the wirirng is broke right at the sensor
  • I am also having a problem with the ABS on my 2003 CX. I replaced on hub in Oct. 2012 and that seem to help for a while and now the problem is back. I am the original owner and only have 102000 miles. Have been thinking about getting a new Buick enclave or encore but have a little concerns. How easy is it to replace wiring harness? Is this something I could try to see if it helps with problem or should I pay someone to do it?
  • I was having the same problem with my 03 Park Ave. While replacing my brake pads I decided to check the connections and wiring to the sensors. What I found was that the righr sensor wire had come loose from the bracket and was laying on the transaxle. the transaxle had worn the insulation off the wire and caused it to to ground out. I put the wire back in the bracket and took a 100 mile drive and the lights never came on. They would usually come on as soon as I started backing out of the driveway. I would make sure that the wires are not laying on the transaxles before I took it in for service.
2»