Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

3rd Row Seat Installation Instructions

glenlivet12glenlivet12 Member Posts: 5
edited May 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
I believe sometime last spring I saw a link on this site to a do-it-yourself installation of 3rd row seating in an ML. The pages had both instructions and photos and seemed very complete. Now I cannot find it...anyone have any idea where I might look? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I did not really intend to start a new discussion category (new to posting here), so this can be moved by a Mod if needed. I will say, I have searched (what I believe to be) VERY thoroughly on the site for this info, and have found nothing yet. Thanks and apologies!
  • Options
    Can anybody remember this info? I am almost positive I saw it here late in '06 or early this year. I have purchased a set of seats and had planned to install them myself (with help from a guy who is a vehicle interior engineer) but now cannot find the info. The guy did the project himself and captured the step-by-step as both instructions and with photos. Maybe it has been archived soemwhere?

Anyone, anyone? The Tarriff Bill?
  • Options
    Does anyone have ANYTHING at all to say to my query? If it is in the wrong place, please tell me and move it, but after a full week with no replies I am pretty disappointed...
  • Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Could this be it? 3rd row seat installation information

tidester, host
    SUVs and Smart Shopper
  • Options
    Thanks tidester! That's not what I saw originally, but it looks like it will help immensely.

Hope this applies - I live in T-Town - Roll Tide Roll!

-Brian
  • Options
    dman44dman44 Member Posts: 1
    Can this be done? We have a cargo with side doors on both sides and would like to have a seat installed.
This discussion has been closed.