Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2010/2011 Kia Amanti

rv65rv65 Member Posts: 1,076
edited May 2014 in Kia
Kia is going to replace the Amanti sometime in the next couple of years. The car will be built on the Hyundai Genesis platform. The car will be codenamed CH. A v6 and a v8 will power this new car. There is a car codenamed VG but that's a car that will slot in between the Optima and Amanti. CH will slot above the VG. It will be even more luxurious than the VG and will probably outclass the Amanti. The soft plush ride will probably be replaced with a more firm ride. Thats all I know so far for now.

Comments

• Options
    iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Member Posts: 7,704
    Kia is going ahead with a luxury car larger than the VG, even with the current gas price situation? I guess they also liked the idea of building Borrego, a large SUV, in this same situation. It's a beautiful SUV, the Borrego, and I'll bet this new luxurious Kia passenger car will be beautiful and nice, too, with generous Warranty coverage to boot. One of the cool things about Kia Motors is you get more for less money, so, have at it gentlemen!

2021 Kia Soul LX 6-speed stick

• Options
    rv65rv65 Member Posts: 1,076
    I guess CH has been scrapped. The VG might just replace that car.
  • Options
    j2jj2j Member Posts: 147
    It appears that the CH is a go, but RWD and smaller than the VG.
This discussion has been closed.