Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Volkswagen Routan Lease Questions

Comments

• rosenbj1rosenbj1 Posts: 11
    Hi CarMan,
    I'm looking to lease a Routan 2010, SE w/ RSE (no Nav), for 36mo, 12k/year. Can you tell me the residual and money factor? Thanks.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Rosenbj1, Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Routan SE with RSE and 12,000 miles per year without navigation are .00012 and 44%, respectively.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $2,250 cash incentive that Volkswagen is currently providing on leases of it through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • robin27robin27 Posts: 6
    Can someone tell me the residual, etc. on this vehicle? Thanks.
  • Hi CarMan,
    I'm looking to lease a Routan 2010, SE w/ RSE (no Nav), for 36mo, either 12k or 10k/year. Can you tell me the residual and money factor for each?

Thanks very much!
    Nick
    I'd be happy to help you out, robin27.

Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for 36 month lease of a 2010 Routan SEL Premium with navigation, entertainment, and 15,000 miles per year are .00007 and 43%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this van, make sure to take the $3,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through VW Credit into account.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Nick. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Routan SE with entertainment and 12,000 miles per year are .00003 and 42%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year is 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal on the Routan SE, make sure to take advantage of the $3,250 cash incentive that Volkswagen is currently providing on leases of it through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
  • heathernjheathernj Posts: 24
    edited September 2010
    Hey CarMan...looking for some info on a 36 month lease, 15,000 miles per year. Also, am I reading the current incentives correctly that there is $4,000 incentive on leases through 11/1/10? I am looking at either model, depending on what is still left. Thanks in advance! I'm in NJ, if that makes a difference.
  • Hey heathernj. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Volkswagen Credit's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Routan SEL w.RSE and 15,000 miles per year are .00113 and 42%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 Routan SEL Premium are .00011 and 38%.

There is indeed a $4,000 cash incentive on leases of the Routan SEL through VW Credit right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • bleeb1bleeb1 Posts: 1
    can anyone tell me what the Money rate and residual for Oct. 2010 is for the following:

VW Routan SEL with NAV & RES
    VW Routan SE with NAV & RES.

i am looking to purchase or lease, is the $4000 manufacturer cash back incentive still valid for a lease through Volkswagen?
  • I'd be happy to help you out, bleeb1.

Volkswagen Credit's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Routan SEL with NAV, RES, and 15,000 miles per year are .00113 and 42%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tiers.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Routan SE with NAV and RES are .00058 and 40%.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $5,000 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it through VW Credit.

Car_man
    Host
  • ucjjgucjjg Posts: 19
    Hi Car_Man,

Two questions:
    1) Could you please post the MF and Residual for an SEL Premium? (15,000 miles / 36 mo.)

2) Any foresight as to whether the deals in November will be as good / better than October? The $5000 marketing support seems hard to beat, but the incentives have only escalated the last several months.

Thanks,

UCJJG
  • Hi ucjjg. Volkswagen Credit's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Routan SEL Premium with 15,000 miles per year are .00011 and 38%, respectively.

The $5,000 dealer cash is not compatible with the special lease program, but Volkswagen has a $4,000 cash incentive on the Routan SEL that is.

Volkswagen's current incentives are scheduled to run through November 1st. It is difficult to say what its new November programs will be like at this point.

Car_man
    Host
  • So what are the November deals. Is there still the 5k dealer cash?

Also, know if they are going to do a lease pull ahead program for the passat in the next few months?
  • Hi search4car. Volkswagen Credit's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 Routan SE with RES, Nav, and 15,000 miles per year are .00076 and 39%, respectively.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $4,000 cash incentive on leases of this van.

VW is running a pull ahead program for leases right now, but only for current lessees of the Touareg or Jetta. It's difficult to say whether they will extend this program to the Passat at some point in the future.

Car_man
    Host
  • mghanemghane Posts: 1
    Hi Car_man,

Could you please provide updated money factor and residual info since the last request was made in 2010? Also, other than the 0% APR for 72 mos, any VW incentives being offered currently? Lastly, the dealer I spoke to out here in Southern CA stated that I could take advantage of 0% APR offer only at MSRP. Is this true?

Thanks in advance!
  • caa1caa1 Posts: 6
    Hi Car Man,

I'd like to second the above request as well please. Looking to purchase in the next week or so and this would be a great help. Can you provide March 2011 numbers for:

2011 Routan SE w RSE / NAV
    36 months / 12k miles

Any help would be much appreciated. :)
    Hi mghane. Volkswagen Credit's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Routan SE with 15,000 miles per year are .00079 and 42%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a Routan SEL are .00084 and 40%.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $1,500 cash incentive on leases of the SE and $1,750 on the SEL.

What you were told about having to pay full MSRP to take advantage of the special financing offer is not correct. That's just the dealer trying to make more money off of you.

Car_man
    Host
    Hello caa1. Volkswagen Credit's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Routan SE with RSE & NAV and 12,000 miles per year are .00055 and 43%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • grbishopgrbishop Posts: 1
    Was looking at leasing a 2011 Routan SE with RSE and 12k per year. Any updated info on money factor, residual or incentives currently offered? Considering purchase with the 0% for 72 mo, but not sure if that will still be available in June?
    Hi grbishop. Volkswagen is still providing 0% for 72 months in June. As far as the lease program goes, VW Credit's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Routan SE with RSE and 12,000 miles per year are .00037 and 41%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Volkswagen is currently providing a $3,500 cash incentive on leases of the Routan SE.

Car_man
    Host