Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2009 Saturn Aura Electrical / Computer Problems?

chet109chet109 Member Posts: 2
All the sudden last night I looked outside and saw several lights on my car turning on for no reason. My head and tail lights, my interior lights. I tried turning them off with the key in and out but that did not stop them from going off. they stayed on until the battery drained. Any help on correcting this will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Just wondering if anyone knows of a recall for this type of problem

FYI- Another on going problem is neither of the remotes with new battery's will work rarely. To unlock truck, or doors and when they do work not all the doors will lock or unlock with the remotes when they occasionally work

Best Regards, Chet

Comments

• Options
    gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    Hi Chet,

We apologize for the recent vehicle issues you've experienced and understand how this may pose as a concern to you. We'd like to look into any recalls or technical service bulletins listed for your vehicle relating to these issues. Could you please email us your VIN, mileage, contact information and dealership so that we can begin researching this further? We can be contacted at socialmedia@gm.com [attn Amber]. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Amber N.
    GM Customer Care
  • Options
    chet109chet109 Member Posts: 2
    2009 SATURN AURA XE VIN: 1G8ZS57B59F156514
    92,541 MILES
    NO Saturn Dealers available... they are out of business
  • Options
    gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    Hi Chet,

Thanks for providing that information to me. I researched your vehicle information and there are currently no open recalls or TSB's for your vehicle relating to the lights staying on. If you'd like I can contact a few GM dealerships in your area to see if they are Saturn Certified. If this is of interest to you please just provide your zip code and I can begin looking.

Amber N.
    GM Customer Care
  • Options
    rdpokerdpoke Member Posts: 1
    please help me I'm in need of buy a set of tires and I don't no which ones to buy I have a 2007 Saturn Aura xe .I have been looking and looking and I don't no which brand to get it just to much and I need to get them asap please help
  • Options
    jhillsatjhillsat Member Posts: 1
    I purchased this car about 2 months ago and at first the tire light kept coming on, but when I got new tires put on it stopped. Think just had a slow leak. Now, it is winter here and last few days has not gotten above 0, but the battery keeps dying. It is original to the make of the car so if I replace it everything should be fine right.....