Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Chrysler Pacifica Audio & Entertainment Questions

12346»

Comments

• Options
    qckslvrqckslvr Member Posts: 3
    Problem solved! It turned out to be the radio, after all. I replaced the original with a salvaged unit, and everything works again.

Hope this may help others.
  • Options
    boygeneralboygeneral Member Posts: 1
    Dear Jessi3,
    I have a 2005 Chrysler Pacific Touring which is now 8 years old. Two years ago the same thing happened. The battery died and six cds were stuck in changer just like you. I went to Chrysler dealer and they twice disconnected the battery to supposedly reset the computer. It didn't work. They told me it would cost $1200 to fix it. So far I haven't found the solution. Just like you, I am stil looking.
  • Options
    qckslvrqckslvr Member Posts: 3
    I've cured all my problems with the Pac. After 140,000 miles and 10 years of ownership, I recently traded it in on a new Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring. No complaints with the Pac.; I just travel from PA to FL several times a year, and knew I was rolling the dice against strong odds that I'd be left stranded eventually. Good luck to you, friend.
  • Options
    chinatownchinatown Member Posts: 4