Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Toyota Sienna Tires & Wheels

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    ustadgiustadgi Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for your response. I ordered wrong tire size by mistake so I was wondering if it is ok to have that size or not inorder to safe time. But now I have changed my order and will use the correct size. Thanks again.
  • Options
    wiswannywiswanny Member Posts: 1
    Looking to replace my set of 225/60/R17 set. Who likes what and why? I don't care about handling, I'd like something that'll last long and do well in snow......without buying dedicated snow tires. Was looking at Pirelli Cinturato P7 All Season Plus, but it gets mixed reviews in snow. We get quite a bit here in crappy Wisconsin! Any advice is appreciated
  • Options
    sienna45sienna45 Member Posts: 5
    I've had good luck with Yokoham geolander ATS -- 40000 miles , good in snow and backroads (I live in central PA and use my Sienna as a basecamp). However, Consumer Reports rates them poorly however; Nokian WR G2 Sport Utility (made in Finland, great snow/ice rating) look VERY promising.
  • Options
    indydriverindydriver Member Posts: 620
    Dueler H/L 422

If you can wait til January, you can use this:

https://www.upaywhatwepay2014.com/xpVgD
  • Options
    ckirkckirk Member Posts: 18
    I've used non-RFT's P225/60R17 98T on 2004 AWD Sienna for 8 yrs and am very grateful for quieter ride and longer tread life. The RFT's absolutely did wear unevenly and quickly, were rotated routinely, and Toyota replaced the 1st set gratis. Fortunately, I've had no flats, though I do carry a full-size spare, that fits in the well that otherwise would accommodate the 3rd row seat, and a ContiComfortKit. Now in the last 3 years I've had 2 blow-outs(jacks are included on AWD)where I've run over something that's cut the sidewall and I wonder if the reinforced RFT sidewall might have prevented it? I'm 65 now, not 55, and changing a tire on the edge of the freeway is even less joyful. Has there been any improvement in RFT's over the last 10 yrs? Any RFT suggestions? Thanks.