Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Bigger Space for Smaller Items - 2015 Ford Mustang GT

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited April 2015 in Ford
imageBigger Space for Smaller Items - 2015 Ford Mustang GT

The interior of the 2015 Ford Mustang GT got a complete re-do. But how much better is the new car functionally compared to the previous Mustang?

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    "...could easily put my wallet in the door pocket ..."

Yeah. And it's going to be HOW long before you forget and leave it there, plainly visible?

No, thanks. Wallet and smartphone right there for the taking...and now your entire identity is out the window and your life encounters a major speedbump.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    You drive around with your smartphone in your pocket? I use a "minimalist" wallet and even it bugs me sitting in a car. It definitely comes out on longer trips.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,595
    stever said:

You drive around with your smartphone in your pocket? I use a "minimalist" wallet and even it bugs me sitting in a car. It definitely comes out on longer trips.

A man your age shouldn't be wearing skinny jeans... ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    fordson1fordson1 Unconfirmed Posts: 1,512
    stever said:

Smartphone in holster. For too many drivers, "convenient place to put my phone" is code for "just a matter of time before I either rear-end someone or get pulled over for using a handheld device while driving."

Minimalist wallet in back pocket and for some reason it doesn't bother me.

• Options
    explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,339
    I guess I'm old. but I my wallet always goes in a back pants pocket, preferably one that has a button to secure it in there.
    I think I have the same hard shell sunglasses case.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert