Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Top 10 SUVs and Crossovers for Tall Drivers for 2013

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited May 2015 in General
imageTop 10 SUVs and Crossovers for Tall Drivers for 2013

These 10 crossovers and SUVs fare best when it comes to providing a spacious environment for tall drivers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    bigkidjoshbigkidjosh Member Posts: 1
    I'm 6'11" and you just can't go by the numbers. I don't fit comfortably in newer Tahoes and Escalades (I used to own an older Tahoe I fit fine in) I tested a lot of SUVs last year before I went with a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee which has awesome legroom/headroom and didn't make your list. People can even sit behind me with the seat all the way back, and I can fold the rear seats flat with the driver seat all the way back. I couldn't even do that with my Tahoe. Don't go by the numbers because they make no sense. I have sat in two different model cars that state they had the same legroom dimensions and I couldn't fit my legs in one and I bought the other because it had the most leg room (the Grand Cherokee). The Ford Explorer was also very comfortable and that didn't make the list.
  • Options
    deck4deck4 Member Posts: 1
    this gentlemen was so on about cant go by the numbers the Jeep Grand Cherokee I had tons of room thanks for your help bigkidjosh