Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Jeep Liberty SkySlider Roof

1235»

Comments

• Options
    sfc2113sfc2113 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2016
    We also have a skyslider issue on my 2k8, the thing wont close in the rear. it got jammed I was able to get it to close by pulling back on it, but it pops open from time to time. very frustrating. How long did it take them to actually fix your roof? and is it truly fixed? I am wondering if it is even work putting 4k into this if it does not permanently fix the problem. I am also in SNJ and was going to take it to Lester Glenn in TR.

• Options
    tlf1234tlf1234 Member Posts: 12
    If I recall, at least a week to fix. That is where I went  --- LG of TR. It works still, knock on wood. I was very close to fixing and selling, but I got over it. Fix it with that ridiculous cost. I open my slider more often just to keep it moving. Even in winter. Fingers crossed. The price is hard to swallow.
  • Options
    Jodybabs6156Jodybabs6156 Member Posts: 1
    Is there any law suits for the sky slider roofs made 2008-2012? Trying to fix mine but they have stopped making parts! Ridiculous!