Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.

Lexus GX 470 Bluetooth

lexi8lexi8 Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Lexus
Does anyone know the steps for manually putting in phone numbers into the bluetooth. My Verizon/Motorola cell will not transfer the phonebook automatically and I read somewhere that in this case it needs to be done manually. I have a 2005 GX 470. I would appreciate any help..thanks!

Comments

• Need help with my new GX470 Bluetooth. Incoming phone volume is fine, outgoing is very weak. People I call are complaining my volume is too low. Using Blackberry Storm, so all technology is new. Dealer service dept. has no ideas. Thanks.
  • Found the answer to Bluetooth volume. Believe it or not, do the following:
    Hold the Info button down and turn the headlights on and off four times. A menu appears on the screen with option for several things, among them, Bluetooth. Go to that and adjust volume there. I told my dealer and he "awarded" me for the answer. It had stumped their best guys.
  • Hi Guys: I am new, and don't know if I am in the right forum. If s/one objects, I'll get out of here as requested. I need some wisdom. My 2003 GX does not come with a bluetooth. Now that California makes it a law to use Bluetooth phone, I will need to install one. I will need s/th simple, works well, is long-lasting, and does not need a lot of features. Does someone have a recomndation for: which brand is good, and who can help to install. Thank you very much. Vincen1.
This discussion has been closed.