Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Ford Fusion/Mercury Milan Hybrid

Comments

• gunney1gunney1 Member Posts: 3
    I'm looking at a FFH geen in color, 502 package, $31, 604. OTD at $34,554.95

Good deal, bad deal?
  • daninoahdaninoah Member Posts: 45
    Invoice on the car is about 29, 500. So, they are getting about $2k more than sticker. I think you can do better, but that price is still lower than Edmunds "True Value" price (over MSRP in my area).

I work for a large employer who has a contractual arrangement with several car companies where they must sell hybrids at a certain price. For Ford hybrids, it is invoice + 1%. Lucky me! :D

I have gone to other dealers around me, and they either don't have any hybrids, or have several customers lined up for the ones coming in, or are just getting the pre-ordered ones. They seem to selling for near MSRP, and over.

So your deal is pretty good. I think you may be able to get a few more nickels, but not much more.
  • WyattNicholsWyattNichols Member Posts: 55
    That's about what I paid when the dealer included nitrogen in the tires, etching the windows with an ID encase of theft and some other charge they said was required by AutoNation, which owns the dealership.

I don't like paying MSRP, but I doubt you'll get a FFH much cheaper at this time. Now, if these cars don't sell as Ford is betting, gasoline prices stay down, and the Federal gov't doesn't buy all the extra FFH/MMH in the 17k+ they will buy later this year, then the price might come down.

The local dealer ordered two FFHs plus mine, which we ordered in Feb., They have sold the only one of their two that has arrived and I got mine last Tuesday.

The most sophisticated accessories on the 7 year-old Saturn I was driving were a stereo with a 6 CD changer and heated seats, so when I got the FFH with the rear view camera, warning for cars in your blind spot or approaching you from the side, Sirrus Radio's continuous radar weather map, traffic alerts, etc., plus all of the displays for the hybrid system, I am very impressed with the gadgets/options.

A salesman told me (I'm not sure that this is true) a few days after I took ownership of my car that Ford Motor Co. was upgrading the quality of the "Ford" brand to decrease the difference between "Ford" and "Lincoln/Mercury". At the time I thought he was suggesting that Ford Motor Co. might be phasing out Lincoln/Mercury, like GM is Saturn, Hummer and several other brands.

I'm happy with my FFH and consider paying MSRP as my own little stimulus plan. I can honestly say that so far, I'm getting more for my $33K+ stimulus plan than from the gov't plan with my tax money (which I mostly agree with).
    Thanks to all who replied. I'll let you know what happens. I can tell you that I started contacting dealers as far as 150 miles away to get a baseline price. I agree that because this is a new model it might be a while before we see any swing on the price. However, if the price of gas did suddnely go up, who knows I might be getting a deal. Time will tell.
  • acdiiacdii Member Posts: 753
    You are mostly correct, the SOC 35-85% is correct, however, battery levels can drop depending on how you drive it. If highway, 45-55+ MPH, then SOC does stay full since the ICE is primarily pulling the car, but below 42 MPH, you can be 100% electric and in both the Prius and the Camry I can get SOC down to 2 bars before the ICE kicks in, the Camry is more difficult to get there due to the smaller pack and finicky PCM. It all depends on how its driven. The display on the TCH doesn't change colors, it has a battery symbol that fills up depending on SOC, and I have gotten it down to just a hairline above empty once or twice. That is usually when the weather is warm, but not where AC is needed.
  • kdhspyderkdhspyder Member Posts: 7,160
    Yes agreed. I did add the qualifier that maintaining a full charge was dependent on driving and weather so yes if you can get under 42 mph and drive in stealth mode that will drain the battery quickly.

However on a long journey along I95 from Maine to Florida for example it would be rare that the ICE would not be running, both driving the wheels and maintaining the charge on the battery.
  • hoyafanhoyafan Member Posts: 48
    From a Ford press release:

The Ford Fusion Hybrid team will attempt to drive more than 1,000 miles for more than 43 continuous hours - on a single tank of gas, raising money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in the process

The most fuel-efficient, mid-sized sedan in America - the Fusion Hybrid driven by a team of Ford hybrid engineers, a fuel efficiency expert and a NASCAR star, will have to achieve an average of at least 57 mpg on the challenge to reach its goal

- By using Eco-Driving techniques engineers have achieved 70 mpg during testing of the Ford Fusion Hybrid in preparation for the challenge

- Consumers can improve their own vehicle's fuel economy performance is by adopting Ford's "Eco-Driving" tips used for the 1,000-Mile Challenge

DEARBORN, Mich., April 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- This weekend, the 2010 Ford (NYSE: F - News) Fusion Hybrid is being put to the ultimate fuel-efficiency test. A team of drivers, including NASCAR star Carl Edwards and world-record breaking hypermiler Wayne Gerdes, will attempt to drive more than 1,000 miles on a single tank of gas, raising money for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation in the process.

The 1,000-Mile Challenge starts at around 8:00 a.m. on Saturday, April 25, from Mount Vernon, Va., and ends the morning of Monday, April 27, in Washington, D.C. The team will drive for more than 43 hours continuously to reach the 1,000-mile goal. The drivers will do stints of between two and three hours each and will have regular breaks to ensure safe driving is maintained. Already rated as the most fuel-efficient, mid-sized sedan in America, the Fusion Hybrid will need to average at least 57 mpg to achieve its goal. During preliminary testing in preparation for this challenge, Ford engineers have reached as much as 70 mpg in the Fusion Hybrid by using Eco-Driving techniques.

The team will run clinics for media and customers over the weekend in the Fusion Hybrid, conducting interviews and vehicle demonstrations on how simple techniques can make a significant difference to real world fuel economy numbers.

The Fusion Hybrid being used in the challenge will be a factory produced model with no modifications or alterations and will run on regular 87 octane gas.

The team will be uploading regular images and video to YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/fordstory), Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/fordmotorcompany), Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/people/Kristopher-Spencer/1228149870), Twitter (http://twitter.com/Ford), and www.media.ford.com.

Ford is taking on the 1,000-Mile Challenge for a number of reasons:

To demonstrate Ford's commitment to be the best or amongst the best in fuel economy in every vehicle segment in which it competes;
    To highlight the crucial role the driver plays in maximizing fuel economy and demonstrate how consumers can make a difference through Eco-Driving;
    To raise awareness about Eco-Driving and how the Fusion Hybrid contributes to it with the ability to run up to 47 mph in pure electric mode; and
    To raise awareness and funds for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation

The 1,000-Mile Challenge team comprises of:

Wayne Gerdes, the world-record breaking hypermiling champion and founder of www.cleanmpg.com;
    Carl Edwards, the NASCAR race star who recently bought his own 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid;
    Sherif Marakby, graduate of Maryland University and Ford hybrid chief engineer;
    Gil Portalatin, Ford hybrid applications manager and Ford Fusion Hybrid team leader;
    Tom Rolewicz, one of Ford's top calibration experts and hybrid system expert; and
    Steve Burke, Ford product expert on hybrid applications

The mileage-maximizing techniques that the Ford team will use and pass on to consumers include:

Slowing down and maintaining even throttle pressure;
    Gradually accelerating and smoothly braking;
    Maintaining a safe distance between vehicles and anticipating traffic conditions;
    Coasting up to red lights and stop signs to avoid fuel waste and brake wear;
    Minimize use of heater and air conditioning to reduce the load on the engine;
    Close windows at high speeds to reduce aerodynamic drag;
    Applying the "Pulse and Glide" technique while maintaining the flow of traffic;
    Minimize excessive engine workload by using the vehicle's kinetic forward motion to climb hills, and use downhill momentum to build speed; and
    Avoiding bumps and potholes that can reduce momentum
  • scottphillipscottphillip Member Posts: 249
    I have about 620 miles on my first tank. My computer-calculated average mpg is 41. I should be able to make it to 700 if I don't re-fill sooner.

I made one highway trip that brought down my mileage a bit.

In the city, my highest mileage was 57 mpg en route to work. :)
    Why does the Ford Fusion Hybrid not have its own forum such as the Toyota Prius or the Ford Escape Hybrid? Now that it is a real production model (not just something that is coming in the future) I think it would be a good time to get its own forum instead of just a discussion thread.

I notice the Honda Accord Hybrid, Honda Civic Hybrid, Honda Insight, Toyota Prius, Toyota Camry Highbrid, and other hybrids all have their own dedicated forums/folders.

Just throwing that out there!
  • jmalik1jmalik1 Member Posts: 21
    I have pretty much the same experience as you. I got my first tank of gas yesterday at 610 miles with the range being ~65 miles. So I could have gone up to 675 miles - based on vehicle's calculations.

This is based on mixed driving i.e. commuting to work and driving around town. My fuel efficiency over this period is 41.5 mpg. For one 8 mile short trip (when the car was already warm) I got ~56 mpg but I was driving really carefully to the point of being too slow.

BTW - I love the feature that reports your fuel efficiency for the trip when the ignition is turned off. That is great. Its like getting your progress report at school. It also reports the lifetime mpg which is cool and useful.
    I too bought gas. I only put in 14.5 gallons, although the car warned that I had 50 miles to empty. My calculated mileage was 40.7 mpg. The car's lifetime mileage is displayed at 41.

My best trip to work was 57 mpg, but my speed was kept under 35 mph and the a/c was off. I had one highway trip of about 150 miles on my first tank.

I like the trip report too, JM. Hopefully, our mileage will improve as our vehicles are broken in.
    Today I am the owner of the FFH, 502A that I looked at this week. This vehicle is definitely a novelty as I'm guessing that I'm the only that has one so far by the looks I'm getting. Not expected. Can't really say anything about the FFH yet, but more to follow when I get some miles under my belt. Really liking the technology, especially the Nav. It's nice to know where your going when you already know where your going...lol.
    You were right. I did get a few more nickles ($31,460.95) out of the deal, but I really worked the dealers that were interested in making a sale. It's funny, even though I was a serious buyer it seemed like a few of them really weren't interested in my business. Just an observation.
    Congrats! My FFH (502a) is about 3 days from delivery to the dealer. The wait from order has been about 8 weeks -- just what the salesperson told me.

I think you got a very fair price. With the tax credit and sales tax deduction, you have done even better. And you can't find a car like this for anything south of $65k (lexus 450h). And I would argue that the FFH is superior in many ways to the Lexus. :)
    The nav is one of the best I have used. I like the Travel Link page that tells you which streets are upcoming.

I also like the memo feature that allows you to save an artist or song title so that you are notified with a chime if they are playing on a different audio channel.

Enjoy your new vehicle!! :shades:
  • pableaupableau Member Posts: 6
    I just picked mine up today (502A). MSRP was the best deal I found in the S.F.Bay Area. One dealer wanted $6K over MSRP.

It had 20 miles on it when I drove away, and the "avg. mpg" showed 12.5! They must really put them through a shake down course in Hermosillo. Either that or the parking brake is stuck... :surprise:

It seems like so much more car than our 2007 Prius. The fully equipped 2010 Prius is estimated to cost a bit more than the FFH! The manuals are like phone books!, but I've been able to sort through most of the tech without referring to them.

I'd also like to see a FFH owners forum to discuss mpg. & technical questions. Like: Does anyone know if the battery charges more "coasting" down hill when the brake is not engaged? The Prius has a "B" mode for engine braking, which usually increases the regeneration rate. Does shifting into "Low" in the FFH do the same?
    Prior to a 296.9 mi trip this weekend, I filled the tank to separate the mpg for typical around town driving (90% my wife's driving) and hiway driving (100% of my driving).

When I got gas, there was 500-550 miles on the car. The overall mpg continuously reported on the dash was 37.3 mpg. When I computed the mpg it was 37.5 (close enough).

Then the 297 mile trip. About 140 miles on interstate (70 mph-cruise control over low rolling hills), the rest on two lane farm to market roads over low, but steep rolling hills (50-60 mph on cruise control as much as possible). A/C was on and the load was 425-450 lbs (humans and luggage). I refueled when I got home. The mpg for the trip was 35.1. I forgot to check the trip mpg readout when I turned the car off during the trip. But, during the first half of the trip the continuous mpg increased from 37.3 to 38.2. By the end of the trip, the continuous mpg was back down around 37.5. It was hotter on the way home and for the first part of that leg, we had the interior temp down to 70F due to bright sun and car having sat in the sun all day.

On the interstate and 2 lane roads, the EV battery level rarely got above 60%. A few times it might have gotten higher after a relatively long downhill run with braking. I just drove 10 miles around town with a hot ICE and the EV battery was at least 75% when I got home.

For what it is worth--Wyatt
  • hayley2hayley2 Member Posts: 44
    Wyatt - Thanks for sharing. Excellent break-down between your city and HiWay MPG. I called Ford CSP Friday and they told me that my MMH is in transit and she asked me what state I lived in and I told her IL. She said the carrier is in IL now so should have it in a day or two. I'm hoping I get a call Monday that it has arrived. I want to experience some of this great mileage myself. :):):)
  • timothyftimothyf Member Posts: 40
    I was reading somewhere that roughly 40% of the 2010 Fusion's sold so far are hybrids. I wonder how much was artificial front loaded demand due to the expiring tax credit and how much is ongoing elevated product demand (i.e. a hit product). It would be interesting to know how high the sales can go before Ford runs into battery component supply constraints this year. In the present economic environment, probably not too bad a problem to have.

Does anyone one know of a web cam site for the Fusion factory? It would be pretty neat to be able to order a car and see it actually being assembled. Any one have any additional production info/comments?
    The FFH just passed 1,000 miles on a tank of gas, with about 1/3 of a tank left. Last I checked the team was averaging about 80 mpg. Pretty impressive. They are still going and may get to over 1,300 miles.
  • bigtbigt Member Posts: 412
    Wow, what did you do, drive it to the top of Mt. Hood and roll it downhill! Really how did you achieve such mileage. If you can repeat it than you need to contact Ford and be on their commercial! :)
    To be clear, not me personally, but a team of five Ford engineers and Wayne Gerdes (world record holder hypermiler). Also joined today by Carl Edwards, the NASCAR driver.

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2009/04/22/ford-believes-fusion-hybrid-can-get-1-00- 0-miles-on-a-single-tank/

Here's some info via twitter: http://twitter.com/Ford
    Doesn't surprise me, hypermilers can squeeze grape juice out of a rock with just their left butt cheek. Last I heard of super hypermiling was 120 MPG out of an Insight Gen I. Go Ford!!!!
    I wish I was riding with those guys to pick up some techniques.

My first 2 5-mile round trips averaged 14 & 19 mpg in city driving. The latter with one eye glued to the Vehicle Power Gauge & the other on the rearview mirror to monitor the frustration of the drivers behind me.

My acceleration & braking are "mild to moderate". Is moderate braking better than extended, gradual braking for regeneration?

Is 2.5 miles too short to warm up properly? Is there improvement with break-in?
    (30 miles total, so far) Could I have a defective FFH?

I didn't think I was going to have to learn hypermiling just to get the EPA estimates.

Any suggestions to help me get a little closer to Carl Edwards' 81.3 mpg???
  • wvgasguywvgasguy Member Posts: 1,405
    And I would argue that the FFH is superior in many ways to the Lexus.

Seriously? A 450h? Name a few.
    From Twitter (http://twitter.com/Ford):

Its all over!!! The Fusion Hybrid did 1,445.7 miles on ONE tank of gas! Average f/e of 81.5mpg!
  • akirbyakirby Member Posts: 8,062
    Cost?
    Ordered my MMH acknowledged by Mercury on 2/20/09, with VIN being assigned 3/30 (Delay because we had to be verified by submitting our Driver License copies before order would be placed. Since then, I've called Ford Cust. Service and have received eta's of 4/20, 5/4, and now today they tell me it has been changed from 5/4 to 5/14. Only last week I was told that it was in transit and on a carrier in IL so only a few days for delivery to dealer. Dealer has not received any eta at this point. Wondering why all the delay??? :cry::cry::cry:
    Better news... On my way to work I let it warm up for 1 mile, then reset the average. I got 47.5 mpg for the remaining 1.5 miles.

Sorry if I scared anyone. [I don't see any way to edit or delete my previous post.] I'm relieved to know it's not defective. :blush:
  • kdhspyderkdhspyder Member Posts: 7,160
    I think that you mentioned that you had a hybrid previously. If so then you know that the single biggest problem to overcome in terms of getting your fuel economy elevated is the initial warmup period. There's almost no way around that unless you can drive the first 5 min in EV mode but that generally requires a plugin configuration. After 5 min of warmup you're in the sweet spot indefinitely.

However, 'gaming the results' by warming up the vehicle for a min or two before driving is no different than just driving and it's actually less efficient. For those two min of warmup while standing still one gets ZERO mpg. You need a plug in with a 5 mi EV range...but the cost then intrudes severely.

If you drive longer distances then you will minimize that first 5 min 'penalty period'. That's a key trick, maybe the most important one of all. NO SHORT TRIPS - EVER!
  • irwins0001irwins0001 Member Posts: 4
    Just a few observations on my new MMH. I got it for $300 off MSRP, +$500 dealer fee. I wasn't able to drive it off the lot. As I was trying to, after deal was complete, the brakes failed. I had to wait for the next day for service to check it out. A sensor in the brake pedal failed (used to direct the regenerative braking?) failed. The part had to be ordered from Detriot. Dealer installed it and now the car works great.
    I was averaging 43 mpg over the 1st 150 miles with limited A/C use. Now that it is hot, my mpg has dropped to 36 over the last 50 miles. I live in S. FL.
  • larsblarsb Member Posts: 8,204
    Actually, they did better in the Prius:

Hybrid drivers complete run for mileage mark 2 days, 1,400 miles, 110 mpg 1 tank

Great job anyway, Ford !!!
    pableau,

Yea, the warmup is very important. Why don't you change the fuel efficiency history display on the dash to the lowest setting, I think it covers only a few minutes. Then each of the 10 bars on the histograph will cover less than a minute. Then it should be very easy to tell when the engine warms up enough to get good fuel efficiency. Today for a 2.7 mile "trip"(4 redlight stops) which started with a hot ICE and the EV battery @ 75%, I got 47.9 mpg; no A/C, and not hypermileing-but slow increase in speed to speed limit of 40-45 mph.
    Why did Ford put a 17.5 gal fuel tank on the hybrid version? I assume that that is the same as the other Fusions, but it is a waste of space and might cause problems due to gasoline that stays in the fuel tank for months.

The only real complaint I have about this car is the size of the trunk. Five gallons less would still give us over 400 miles per tank, which is reasonable. I would like additional space in the trunk about the size of a 5-gal bucket. Or, additional batteries equal in size to a 5-gal bucket would give us more EV time and thus higher mpg.
    That's a bummer!! No idea what is going on?

When I was getting info on eta, the dealer told me not to trust what Ford estimates because they will sometimes give an eta on another vehicle. He used my first eta as an example when another Fusion Hybrid came in on the date I was told to expect mine.
    Wyatt - Would you believe I received a call this afternoon from my Dealer that my MMH has came in. Meet with them Wed morning to do the paper work and then it's mine. Finally!!! :):):)
    Congrats!! Tuesdays must be the day since that is the day my car showed up at the dealer unexpectedly and it was the only car on the truck for that dealer.

Today I took a 100 mile round trip on a semi-rural 4-lane hiway over flat to low rolling hills. No A/C, I was the only "load", driving speed limits of 45-65 mph with slow increasing of speed to the limit and then cruise control. On the main leg out I got 37.9 mpg for 46 miles and 43.4 mpg for the main 42.1 mile leg home. There were a few short legs in between where I got 40.8 mpg to 47.9 mpg. On short legs, the starting charge of the EV battery really makes a difference (assuming a hot ICE). And the best thing were very few other drivers pissed-off at me. I passed more than passed me.

Someone earlier asked if it was better to coast to a stop, gradually brake to the stop, or sorta coast to the stop and brake hard at the end, as far as recharging the EV battery. What works for a hypermiler in a nonhybrid might not be the best for a hybrid car with regenerative braking. Does anyone know or have a WAG?

My guess is coasting because the ICE and/or electric motor would be producing electricity for the EV battery from the momentum of the forward motion turning both of them. I wonder if hard braking produces more electricity in a short period than the EV battery can use to recharge the cells, so some is sent to ground. We may have to wait for supercapacitors as an intermediary step for the EV battery.
    For those who have taken delivery of your FFH, could you please post a review on Edmunds? Right now there are only 3 consumer reviews. Obviously some people who are investigating the car won't dig into this forum and will only read the reviews, so it would be nice to get some more reviews out there.

Thanks.

Link: http://www.edmunds.com/ford/fusionhybrid/2010/review.html?mktcat=style+review+pa- ge&kw=2010+ford+fusionhybrid+101141447+style+review+page&mktid=ik344168
  • lilengineerboylilengineerboy Member Posts: 4,116
    This post shows a typical interaction with Sync voice recognition - not for the impatient among us!

MP3 player VS SYNC

Note the task time for him to make his selection using SYNC compared to hand held Mr. Impatient. :P
    I'll bet if they put the Ford hybrid drive in the Prius it will do even better than the Prius drive.

On a side note, has anyone noticed that special financing always excludes the Hybrids? Do they not want to sell them? If I could get 4.9% on the Fusion, it would make my monthly payment equal to what I pay now on a Camry Hybrid and would order one today!

An owner of the company I work for just picked up a 2010 Fusion Sport and he let me check it out, I loved it, the seats are comfortable, the layout, fit and finish superior to the Camry, the only gripe I would have is the placement of the climate controls, they are at the bottom of the stack, in front of the shifter, but aside from that, a really nice car.
    Go to Pentagon Federal Credit Union. You can get a 60-month 100% car loan for 3.99%. Go get that hybrid! :shades:
    You can change or eliminate all the beeps and voice prompts. Go to the "menu" button below the nav screen, and push it until you see what you need on the screen. :shades:
    When you tell me a car is superior over another one, I don't really think you should consider cost as a factor in figuring "superiority". If so then a Cobalt and a coulple of hundred other cars are all superior to the FFH
    Do they not want to sell them? If I could get 4.9% on the Fusion, it would make my monthly payment equal to what I pay now on a Camry Hybrid and would order one today!

Ford does not need to give a discounted rate to sell these. 0% offers are typically limited to vehicles that are not selling well. In order to go from a used TCH to a new FFH and keep the payment the same, I would assume you had a large down payment on the TCH (because you will lose depreciation) or the TCH had a high interest rate. Usually somewhere in the dealings of trading or selling a used car you have to lose money.
  • akirbyakirby Member Posts: 8,062
    Who says your definition of superior is the only one?

How about fuel economy (22 city vs. 41 city)? Or Sync?

They're both nicely equipped midsized sedans so it's not too much of a stretch to compare them.
  • davidcarusodavidcaruso Member Posts: 2
    I got a FFH last Friday and am enjoying it immensely. It was a 502A package so it pretty much came with all the gadgets you could possibly order. My last car was a 96' Explorer so this was a big upgrade in technology and quality. I'm having a blast with the LCD screens that tell my efficiency, and Sirius with the Navigation is cool too.

When I left the dealership it seemed like the dealership drove it a little and I started out with 16.9 miles to the gallon. Since then I've gotten it up 38 mpg. Most of my driving has been less than 5 minutes away so I think my efficiency is lower than it could be.

On the freeway I'm getting roughly 40 mpg going 65 mph in the Austin area. Going downtown I've gotten as high as 62 mpg which I was stunned by. In mixed freeway and highway I've averaged as high as 53 mpg. All of these without driving at a snail's pace so I'm definitely satisfied.

In short, I love this car. It looks good. It drives great, and all the gadgets inside are extremely fun. The only negatives I've noticed thus far is that when music is playing and the car is switching from gas to electric the sound lowers a bit before it goes back to normal. It's not too bad of a gripe, but it is there. The other negative is the gadgets can be distracting when driving because they're so fun. Other than those two, its a great vehicle so far.
    Your comment about the radio volume decreasing is interesting. After I've driven our car 400+ miles-mainly on the hiway, I haven't noticed this. But when I mentioned it to my wife who has driven our car for 600 miles in city traffic, said, "Yea!! I've noticed that, but didn't know what caused it".
    The car has speed sensitive sound. It can be set to off, or 7 different settings. I would bet the "sound" issue is related to the setting.
  • lilengineerboylilengineerboy Member Posts: 4,116

I've written about all the the sound gadgets in the FFH at http://ffh.squarespace.com

Bill,
    Lots of musical options! You should really check out SYNC My Ride. It talks about SYNC, its capabilities, what phones/carriers work, what handheld devices (iPod, Zune, etc) have been tested to work with SYNC, how to update it, and all that kind of stuff.
  • wpwoodjrwpwoodjr Member Posts: 12
    I did sign up for SYNC My Ride and its a pretty dead web site.