2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Mercedes-Benz C-Class Kompressor

Comments

• Options
    ccherry2ccherry2 Member Posts: 1
    Hello, I have a 2002 C230 Kompressor, last night I put the key in the ignition and it would not turn or start, the key itself seems to be working ok, because I am abe to unlock, turn the radio on, turn the lights on and off. I had to get the car towed last night, does anyone have any idea what this problem could be. Please help! I really hope this is something that won't cost a lot to fix. Thanks for input about this situation!
  • Options
    jn6931jn6931 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2005 c230 Kompressor. The sound from my radio and cd are not coming through. The radio is playing but no sound. This happened 2 years ago and fixed itself after turning off the ignition and turning it back on. Not this time. Any suggestions what it could be.
  • Options
    bexar23bexar23 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I have a 2003 C230 Kompressor and the same thing happened to me a few days ago. My car is in my garage - still will not start. The key seems to be working fine ... unlocks the doors, radio comes on, instrument panel lights up but when I turn the key, nothing! Please tell me what happened to your vehicle! I really do not want to have it towed until I have an idea of what kind of repairs I am looking at. Please help! I appreciate any responses!
  • Options
    jetblastjetblast Member Posts: 1
    Hi,just bought a used 2007 c180k but the previous owner lost the manual. Can someone please tell me where I can download a copy of the owner's manual for free? Thank a lot.
  • Options
    jvodnikjvodnik Member Posts: 1
    Same car and same problem. Except it happened many times and now it's silent for good.
    Searched the net and nobody has a solution.
    This car is an electrical nightmare. Shame on Mercedes. I'll never buy newer one.
This discussion has been closed.