Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Best Vehicles for Tall and/or Large Drivers

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    An older Chevy Impala?
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • Options
    berriberri Member Posts: 10,165
    Hard to find much in that price range. But I agree with Stever about a minivan. Upright, yet low enough entrance for easy entry.
  • Options
    tnargo13tnargo13 Member Posts: 1
    Just bought a 1997 Buick Park Avenue. Only had 134,000 km. Most comfortable vehicle I've ever been in. I'm 6'4, 300lbs, post spinal reconstruction. My legs and hips feel great, amazing leather seats with lumbar support and perfect sized arm rest panel to keep my back even. My friend calls it "a couch on wheels".

Buick's are awesome because generally older people buy them and take care of them really well. My previous owner changed the oil every 3 months and only drove it around town. I got it for 3 grand and I've seen them even cheaper than that.

If you're a big man and don't mind getting into a car, I highly recommend checking out a Buick!
  • Options
    suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    Depends on which Buick. Many models are now appealing to younger buyers and are smaller, like the Verano and Encore. The Enclave is pretty big.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere