Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Cold weather for 2009 E90(4 Dr) comes with Ski Bag?

gargargargar Posts: 2
edited June 2014 in BMW
I just pickup a 2009 328xi with cold weather. I found out that it's missing the ski bag. My co-worker has 2008 and it comes with the ski bag. I checked with the dealer was told it doesn't come with one for 09+. Anyone has 09 4 dr. w/ cold weather, please help me.

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490
    Should be---the option ZCW includes option 465 which is the ski bag and folding armrest--if I'm reading all this correctly for 2009.
  • Well I was told differently by the dealer/sales that it's not missing, they dont' come with one. That's why I am asking 09 E90 owners out here who has cold weather to confirm. Thanks.
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490
    Well I don't own one---all I can say is that it appears, from the option lists, that it's listed for 2008 and 2010, so.........
  • I picked up my '09 328i x-drive in september w/ cold package, it did not come w/ a ski bag. It did come w/ heated steering wheel which i absolutely love when leaving work in below zero temperatures. ;)
This discussion has been closed.