Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hyundai XG300 and XG350

Comments

• edmund6edmund6 Member Posts: 3
    I have an xg350l and on the dash next to the cruise control light there is a light that says sport i just noticed it because it never turns on i think it is for when u put it in shifttronic mode but it just blown or something can anyone explain????
  • shumandushumandu Member Posts: 7
    Just experienced the same issue under the same conditions with my 2001 XG. The car coded misfire of one cylinder. The plug, wire, and injector were fine. I mentioned your email and they found a cracked ignition coil. I was shocked to learn these coils went for almost $100 bucks each!!! Replacement solved the problem. The alternator went about a month ago, another costly replacement. And I had issues with the accelerator position sensor and throttle body in the past few years. I have some earlier posts on those issues in this forum. While I enjoy driving this car I feel this is way too many issues for the age and low millage (30,000) of this auto. I'm considering trading it in for a new Honda Civic, better gas millage!!!!
  • biglar1biglar1 Member Posts: 8
    Glad my experience helped to solve your problem. Unfortunately, the coils are expensive, and I wound up replacing all three. I have 88,000 miles on mine, and it's cost me some money in the last year, but it's still enjoyable to drive, and I don't have car payments, so for now I'm going to keep it.
  • hillfranhhillfranh Member Posts: 1
    SOMEONE STOLE THE LITTLE COVER WITH XG300 FROM ONE OF MY TIRES WHAT IS THE CORRECT NAME FOR THIS PLATE. CAR IS 2001 XG300
  • lucky15lucky15 Member Posts: 72
    I have a 2004 xg350L, which I bought new, the first year everything was fine and then the rattle started, just once in a while at first and then just in the winter time, now it is all the time, more prominent over rough pavement, without taking the dash out I have not been able to locate the noise, it appears to be coming from behind the passengers side air bag compartment, The warranty for something like this is only good for the first year. Has anyone else experienced a rattle similiar to what mine is and in the same approximate location and been able to fix it. Thanks
  • mudnstfmudnstf Member Posts: 1
    I have a 2002 Hyundia XG 350. Generally speaking a good car. I recently started to have a problem at cold start.

I live in WI and its currently around or below 32 degrees every day. Twice now when I go to start the car it starts and idles at about 2000rpm. Typically when it starts it revs to 2500rpm for a few seconds and then goes down to 1500rpm.

I have no response fromt he accelerator pedal. After it runs for a few minutes and I start and stop it a few times(up to 10) all of a sudden it works normal.

I am thinking its a sensor failing? Any ideas? I have been reading about the throttle position sensor, where is this located and can it be changed easily?

I am a maint mechanic and wrench on my own junk all the time so it shouldn't be a big deal, just looking for pointers. Oh yeah, I dont have a code reader YET:)

Thanks,

mudnstf
  • whitetopwhitetop Member Posts: 36
    I have had a similar problem a couple of times on my 2005 XG. The local dealer kept telling me no one had ever complained about this problem, but I had read many similar complaints on this forum. To make a long story short, Hyundai did finally load a linear motion software fix that has solved the problem for almost a year now.

Meanwhile, I found that during the symptoms you described I could get it to return to normal by some pretty heavy pumping of the accelerator pedal a few times. Eventually the tach started responding. and I was able to drive away.

The car has a "drive-by-wire" system which I think has been a bit troublesome.

Good luck!
    Center wheel cap or plate would be my guess.
  • wcw1wcw1 Member Posts: 44
    Same exact problem. Very bad in cold/cool weather here in SW Florida. Not so bad if car sits in sun and heats up inside.

I can locate the general area of the dash rattle but have no idea how to fix it.

I have not taken it to the local dealer here in Fort Myers, first because it is not under warranty and second I don't trust them. I have no doubt it would be a very expensive fix if they even knew how to fix it.
  • edmund6edmund6 Member Posts: 3
    I have a 02 xg350l and in the maintenance log in the manual it says to replace the fuel filter every 52,000 miles.Took it to the dealer for regualer check up they said it is a part of my fuel system wich meens it is perminant or it would cost $500 to replace.Seems odd it would say to replace it in my owners manual when they say you dont need to or they are wrong. Can annyone explain? hit me back if so
    Just recently we had a warm spell where it was in the 60`s, didn`t need the heat or the air cond, I firmly believe now it is in the heating system as there was no rattle when in the off position, I still don`t know how to get to it without having the dash taken apart, the dealership here is pretty good but being out of warranty, it could be 6 or 7 hours of labor taking the dash out and finding the rattle and then putting the dash back together again at close to $70.00 per hour. Other than the rattle, I love the car, it has been near perfect, especially love the easy out feature on the drivers seat. I am going to the dealers soon and see if they have a schematic of the dash on their computer to try and narrow the rattle down, I will posts any results.
    Sounds familiar. Every fall I have the same thing, and I've had it with multiple cars. My house is surrounded by trees, and when the leaves fall, pieces slip through the intake vents. Over time, the fan either breaks them up or they just corrode away. It took about a month this year. Give it some time.
  • alvorisalvoris Member Posts: 1
    how do you remove the rear deck speakers on a xg350l
  • carman41carman41 Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2004 XG350L that I bought as a demo with 9100 miles on it and had it one year and I my radio started coming on by itself and then it would cut out on stations intermittently. At this point I had 31,000 mile on it. It was replaced under warranty and worked fine until one year later it started doing the same thing again. My dealer would not fix it stating I was out of the warranty period. I then called Hyundia in California and set up a case to see if they would fix it. After a month and 5 calls for status on what they were going to do they said no. I told them that they lost a up to this point a happy customer and that I would not recommend a Hyundai to anyone. I use to work in the auto industry to and know they could have done something to keep a customer happy, but they don't care. I have checked several websites and have seen that there are many people who are not happy with their cars or the dealers that sell them. I was thinking of buying an Azera, but have dumped that idea. Too bad they don't stand behind their product.
  • wwertswwerts Member Posts: 1
    My wife has a 2004 Hyundai XG350L. At 100602 miles her accelerator sensor went. We had to have it towed 50 miles to the garage where we bought it. The bill was $468.28. That was January 8th, 2008. On February 29th, 2008 her engine light came on again, she heard knocking in the engine and immediately shut it off. Once again we had to have it towed about 60 miles to the dealer where we purchased it. We had never owned a Hyundai before but were told they were good vehicles so we decided to try it out. My wife drives all highway miles and has been religious about maintenance with all records to prove it. This time there was a screw that came out of the intake valve and dropped down into the cylinder head. Because she shut it off immediately there was no more damage. This bill was $1685.40. Now I realize that it is over the warranty by 4000 mile but come on. I called Hyundai on 1-28-08 and gave them all the info and they gave me a case number to which I have heard nothing to date. Now I'm going to call them about this issue also. This is a long winded plea from me I guess to find out if anyone has any idea how I get in touch with the district manager for the state of Maine area. Corporate does not seem to be responding so I am thinking next step up. Any ideas or information would be very helpful because at this point unless I hear from some one from Hyundai and get some a positive response this will be the last Hyundai we will own. :mad:
  • wcw1wcw1 Member Posts: 44
    edmund6
    "I have a 02 xg350l and in the maintenance log in the manual it says to replace the fuel filter every 52,000 miles.Took it to the dealer for regualer check up they said it is a part of my fuel system wich meens it is perminant or it would cost $500 to replace.Seems odd it would say to replace it in my owners manual when they say you dont need to or they are wrong. Can annyone explain? hit me back if so"

It shows how to replace the fuel filter in the online service manual:
    http://www.hmaservice.com/
  • mfbrdbmfbrdb Member Posts: 1
    Glad I found this forum and realized it's just not me who has a problem with continual warped rotors. In just 40,000 miles I had had my car back to the dealer for this problem. 3 times and now at 52,000 they need either replaced again or turned down. Yes..I read where the new model of the XG's were replaced from a 10.5" rotor to a 12"...but where does that leave someone like me who has a car with the smaller rotors? I am just to live with this?
    The service dept just keep blaming me saying I am causing the problem becuase I must not be driving right (riding the brakes) Give me a break..I have been driving for 40yrs and owned many cars and never had a problem like this.

My question is...has anyone ever had luck with Hyundai addressing this problem with owners who are continually having this problem? Now that the car is out of warranty..I am not a happy camper .
    I'm not a mechanic..but can you change out the brake system to use the 12" rotors on the older XG's that had the 10.5 in?

Or is this something I am just going to have to live with?
  • brucec2brucec2 Member Posts: 2
    No, it's not your driving. I also have been driving for 40+ years. I have a 03 and rotors don't hold up. On my third set at 44k. Went to a ceramic set of pads this time around. Should be easier on the rotors and not a difficult job to change pads a little more often. Researched your 12" rotor change out, as I thought of the same thing. Have not found much info yet. Good luck to both of us and the many others. Dealer happy to take our $450-500 for new brakes ever time we come in.
  • fndagubafndaguba Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I have 2001 Hyundai XG300. The engine light is on and I took it a workshop and was told that the code is P O--715. Please, could anyone explain the meaning of this code and what I should do? Thanks for your input.
  • brucec2brucec2 Member Posts: 2
    Looking back over some of these old posts as I am a fairly new member. What a great reply. You are so right. Since the day these computers showed up in our cars, I have never jumped another car.
  • shumandushumandu Member Posts: 7
    XG's are great cars but prone to several serious ongoing issues. One is a poor throttle system. The throttle position sensor can go bad or act up. Your problem could be caused by a faulty ignition coil. The ones under the plenum in the front of the car seem prone to moisture problems if they have spider cracks in them from heat and age. If the coils were not replaced during your recent tune up this could be the cause of your problem.
  • archer_bugzarcher_bugz Member Posts: 2
    Hi everyone,
    I have been a proud owner of an 2001 XG300 since the past one year and never faced a problem. however, a couple of months ago, my malfunction light came on. I took it to the dealer and got it checked, but it had gone off by then so was asked to come back when it came back on. about a month back, i started having the problem, where the engine seemed to jerk when the car was at halt but in the drive position. when the light finally came on again 15 days back, i took the car back to the dealer and he told me that there was a problem of cylinder 4 misfiring. paid a 170 bucks for a new recoil for cylinder 4. but the problem of jerking persisted and since no light was coming on, i was told to come back when the light comes on. It came on a couple of days back and took it back to my dealers, this time, the car gave the following errors P1191, P1193. with the messages
    Limp Home System Fault and Limp Home on Low RPM. I couldn't get a quote of what was to be replaced as the place was shutting down and have been told to come in next week.

Could someone please tell me exactly, if they faced the same problem, what could the problem be, what part needs to be replaced and perhaps how much would the past cost?

Thanks,
    Amit.
  • mikenewbmikenewb Member Posts: 2
    I have a 2002 XG350. Has anyone replaced the lights that illuminate the trip computer in the dash on the center console?
  • mikenewbmikenewb Member Posts: 2
    Well, I guess Im answering my own question. I did it myself with no problem. Very easy to do, and saved me about a hundred dollars letting the dealership doing it. If anyone needs to replace them, give me a hollar..
  • liz26liz26 Member Posts: 1
    I have an opportunity to buy a 2001 Hyundai XG300 for $5,200.00, 116,000 km. It's in great shape! I'm just a city driver....should I consider this since? I don't have much experience with Hyundai's and would really appreciate an opinion from someone who owns a similar vehicle. Thanks in advance for any feedback.
    The 2001 and 2002 XG300`s were the first of this model, those two had quite a few problems that they seemed to have worked out in the 2003`s and so on, I personally would avoid this model. I have a 2004 XG350L and it has been relatively trouble free since I have owned it.
  • mark149mark149 Member Posts: 7
    Hello all, I am about to change the rear shocks on my XG and I am womdering about the mount kits I see being sold. The car has 88.ooo miles and the rear is making a loud banging over bumps. Has anyone had this problem? I will be able to do this repair as I do have the tools. Thanks Mark
    The banging is the strut bushing. I had the dealer do the job, and it was about $200.
  • mark149mark149 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks for your help
  • barnaclesbarnacles Member Posts: 1
    Hey, im curious how to do this. Your talking about the screen in the center above the cd player correct? The middle of mine seems to be fading out. Please help
  • maxcromicmaxcromic Member Posts: 1
    Hey I just got the same problem you had. I took the trip computer out the dash, opened it found out three of the four lights were done... i went to an electronic store near my place but i wasnt able to get a lightbulbs like those.. and i dont have the voltage. Please Help me !!! how did you replace the lights?
  • terri10terri10 Member Posts: 1
    I am having problems with my 2001 XG 300 and I took it to a shop and they said it was the master air flow, but other codes also came up a 1191 and 1193 code. Can anyone tell me what these codes could mean?
    Another mechanic told me it sounds like a fuel pump.
    Any ideas what it could be?
    Here is my main problem while Im driving doing about 4050 it bogs down like its going to stall then it kicks back or if I lay off the gas and it runs fine. Sunday, it finally died on me and wouldn't start until I put more fuel, once I added fuel it drove for about 3 blocks and died on me. I had to get it towed to the shop.
  • giglindagiglinda Member Posts: 1
    2001 Hyundai XG300 current mileage 28,800 . Feb 2007 I had a check engine light come on. Dealer stated that the control relay was corroded code P1723. It was replaced. Service Manager at dealer stated I spilled coffee on my dash which corroded the relay which is under the dash. That never happened. Now Oct 2008 a check engine light appears which is an auto transmission control relay malfunction. I have a 10 year/100,000 mile power trane warranty that I am now being told Hyundai will not honor the electrical part of because of this corrosion. I have been told that the control relay in question under the dash is open - it has no encasement or protection from the elements. Anyone else experience any corrossion issues with the control relay?
  • renaerrenaer Member Posts: 4
    I had the same problem on mine...I would ride good for a while then it would down shift to 10 or 20 mph and going up a hill was out of the question. It finally completely gave out on me and I had to get it towed. It was my mass air flow sensor along with a dirty fuel filter. Wasn't bad for $500 including towing.
    A huge thanks to who ever posted the solution to the "airbag light" problem! I turned on my car last week and for some reason my airbag light wouldn't go off. I'm a single female and HATE takin my car to the shop for every little light that goes off. So I pulled up this site and read that it could be something under my seat that was blocking the sensor. I'm thinking this is REALLY far fetched but reached under my seat and found a baseball, glove and two cups (can you tell I have kids??)...once I removed these items and started my car....the light was off!!! You truly saved me time and money!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!
  • SJANIESJANIE Member Posts: 1
    once again the car wouldn't start. Once again the battery has completely drained.
    If we don't start the car every day, the battery will be drained the next day. Have taken it back to 2 different Hyundai dealers, both just replaced the battery. Both said nothing could be found as far as the why.
    Did anyone else out there deal with this problem? It's getting old.
  • md20904md20904 Member Posts: 2
    I too had the air bag light come on. I thought "No problem" I have the optional 10 year bumper-to-bumper warranty. The College Park, MD Hyundai dealer explained the the problem was caused by a disconnected connector under the seat, and I was responsible. Cost to plug it back in was $119.42.
    $119.42???? My light is now back on and, of course, there is nothing under my seat. Maybe I need to get under there myself and start "plugging things in"!!!!
  • jiaminjiamin Member Posts: 556
    CEL light came on today and my scanner shows P0115. Can some expert tell me where the sensor is? I read online and kind of understand that this sensor is not for the dash temp meter (still normal now) but for the fuel injecting amount adjustment at different engine temperature. Therefore, I assume it's safe to drive before it's fixed, correct? Maybe MPG will be a little lower.
  • vittechvittech Member Posts: 1
    When I turn it on it stutters like the gas is not getting to the engine and then it kills. My RPM goes down to zero and it kills. If I turn on the air and give it some gas for about 3 min. then it stabelizes and runs fine. I have to keep the air temp in the 60's. As soon as I lower it to something warmer it kills. Any help or suggestions would be great!!!!! Help :sick:
  • oz3oz3 Member Posts: 1
    I just had this problem today and my XG350L has 60012 miles on it. The only warranty work I've had done on it to this point was the replacement of an electronic fuel metering unit. I just got my front brakes replaced last month and my wife said the braking wasn't as smooth as it used to be. This morning I tried to get this shaking feeling she said she experienced when applying the brakes. I pushed down firmly but not excessively and when I let off the brake the car lurched forward without any gas applied. I heard a pop like something broke, it drove about 1/16 of a mile and then it just came out of gear like it was in nuetral. I'm in the process of having it towed to the Hyundai dealership. Good thing I have vacation. I'll follow up on this thread when I get an answer on the problem...my warranty is up at the end of the year.
  • lennygatclennygatc Member Posts: 1
    Hi,
    The latest problem I have with my car is a stumper. I first noticed it while taking a gradual right turn (about 30 degrees) at about 65 mph. The car lurches laterally, as if a wheel is loose. After testing at different speeds, with no passengers, this shaking starts at 60 mph; nothing at 59 or less. If the right turn is steeper, the shaking occurs at a lower speed. If the turn is a left turn, I could go 90 mph (haven't tho) with no shake. The problem also shows up when there are more than 2 people in the car. In this case, I don't have to be turning or be going more than 50 mph. An imperfection in the road can cause the car to start rocking, not violently, but enough for someone in the rear with a weak stomach to start getting car sick.
    I brought it to Hyundai for service but no luck. They don't see anything broken and advise me that it could be quite costly to search out the problem. I also went to Firestone, where they basically gave me the same answer.
    Has anyone ever had a problem like this, either in this car or some other ?
    Thanks.
  • rgreshamrgresham Member Posts: 1
    IF ANYONE HAS A SUGGESTION AS TO HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM, Please let me know

DETAILS OF MY PROBLEM….
    Thursday 7/2/2009…. I drove my 2004 Hyundai XG350L to a golf course 70 miles from where I live. The car sat in the parking lot for 6 hours. I got into the car and started it up, let it idle for 5-10 min to let the air conditioner cool the interior down and drove down the exit driveway ( 1/8—1/4 Mile Long) from the golf course at 10-15 MPH. About 100 yards before reaching the junction of the golf course driveway and main road the car stopped running and coasted to a stop. I tried to re-start but car acted if battery was dead and would not re-start. After waiting approximately an hour, someone with jumper cables stopped and tried to re-start us. No luck. I called the local Hyundai dealer, Riverhead Automall (631.369.2550) on Route 58, Riverhead NY. The car was towed to their location at 6 PM.

On Monday, 7/6/2009, I got a call from the service department at Riverhead Automall stating that the cost to disassemble my car to evaluate the repair would be $300. I asked the service person, Donna, about the warranty. She made the following statement to me, “The 10 Year/100,000Mile does not apply to you since you are the second owner of the vehicle. Your warranty, since you purchased the car in May 2008, was for 5 years or 60,000, and that warranty expired on 1/26/2009 (158 days ago).”

On Wednesday 7/8/2009 I got a call from the dealer stating that the timing belt was damaged due to water pump failure (locked up, as she described it) and that the cost to repair my car was going to be $1,800-1,900 BUT due to the nature of the damage to the timing belt, they could replace the parts but would not guarantee that the car will run after parts are replaced. There could possibly be valve damage, head damage and more. They would not know until the first $1800-1900 repair was done.

After speaking to other automotive technicians, both Hyundai and other brands, about Hyundai dealer technician not knowing if other parts are damaged I was told the following... All the technician has to do is to attach a breaker bar to the crankshaft nut , turn slowly and they will know if there is valve or head damge right away with NO expense to disassemble.

I immediately called :
    HYUNDAI MOTOR AMERICA
    National Consumer Assistance Center
    10550 Talbert Avenue
    Fountain Valley, CA 92708

I spoke with a consumer assistance manager by the name of Ryan, and I covered all of the issues stated above. They assigned me a Case # and he told me that basically the warranty had expired 158 days ago and that they could not help me.

Having NO OTHER CHOICE, I called the dealer and told them to proceed with the timing belt repair $1800-1900. I gave them $1000 deposit to get started. They disassembled the timing belt portion and ordered the parts.

Once again I called HYUNDAI Motor America and spoke with another manager, Matt , to plead my case again. NO change in their decision, out of warranty by 158 days.

On Friday 7/17/2009 I got a call from the service writer for Riverhead Automall. She stated that the timing belt had been installed and she had bad news, the valves were bent in the heads and there was a possibility of piston damage. It was devastating news to me.

I have been unemployed for the last 11 months. My wife works and that’s how we have survived for the past 11months. I have made every one of my car and insurance payments on time.

When the dealer wanted $1000 to proceed with the examination of the timing belt I used all the money I had to give them $1000. I can’t pay my car payment now, I can’t pay my insurance payment now.

If the warranty won’t cover this total repair $3-5000+, I have no choice but to call my car finance company, tell them that I can’t pay and they will take my car from the dealer. They will sell this car at auction for whatever they can get, and then look to me for the balance. I will have no car, no way to get another car, my credit will be ruined even though I made 14 payments on this car. I can’t believe that because I bought a HYUNDAI my life is in financial shambles.

Why I Think This Should be Covered By Hyundai Warranty…..

After extensive internet research in consumer blogs about HYUNDAI and consumer problems with the “interference” V-6 engine from HYUNDAI regarding this very same repair, and after speaking with another (not this dealer) Hyundai service manager, Hyundai parts manager and Hyundai auto technician and other brand automotive repair professionals I can only make the following statements:

NO automobile with 39,900 MILES should require a $2000 (PLUS much more expense $2-3000 for valves and head ) mechanical repair of any type.

ANY BRAND AUTO….Water Pumps do not fail in 39,000 miles unless there is a defect in part design or manufacturer.

YOUR Manufacturers Warranty states that timing belt should be replaced at 60,000 miles. I didn’t get that opportunity; mine broke at 39,900 miles due to no fault of the timing belt, but due to the water pump failure.

When the car was sold NEW, the warranty was 10 YEARS/100,000 MILES to the original owner. Just because the car title was transferred to me as second owner that warranty is gone. NOTHING ELSE CHANGED EXCEPT NEW PAPERWORK WAS CREATED. That was a very deceptive marketing practice on the new car end.

In closing, I think that any reasonable and logical person would determine, after looking at the facts of this case that this just shouldn’t happen to ANY brand of automobile with only 39,000 miles.
  • tbabbstbabbs Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased a 2001 XG300L and I noticed that there is a shudder when the tranny
    shifts in and out of 4th gear. Does any one have any info on this problem?
  • lennox1lennox1 Member Posts: 1
    My 2003 hyundai xg350l driver side seat will not work,(not moving front,back,up, or down) . Does any know what the problem could be? and how much it might cost?
  • pudgy1961pudgy1961 Member Posts: 1
    Can someone tell me how to get to the indicator lights on the lower center console on a 2004 Hyundai XG350. all but the positive lights are out.
    Thank You
  • bruce1365bruce1365 Member Posts: 1
    I'm looking for advice. I own a 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe and a 2009 Elantra. I'm looking at a used 2001 GX300 that is for sale and I'm wanting to know how reliable the earlier year Hyundai's are? This is for my son and a friend will sell the vehicle for $3200. It has about 86,000 miles on it. It appeared to drive nice, but I thought I would solicit some current owner advice. He said I would need to get tires very soon and there is a very small spot of surface rust by the trunk lid décor piece. Please provide me with your opinion on the price and reliability of the car. Thanks!
    I have had mine for 2 1/2 years now. (I have a 2001 GX300) purchased it used from an auction and absolutely LOVE IT! I've had to make one repair that cost me $500 but other than that it has been great. And my car has 208,000 miles on it! Not sure about the price part because I hada friend to purchase mine from a dealer auction.
  • rogdogrogdog Member Posts: 9
    Renaer,
    I have a GX300 with about the same mileage on it. I love it but I have had some problems. The worst was the engine cradle (the frame under the engine) had to be replaced due to rotting out. I do live in a winter wonder land where road salt is the spice of life. I've had problems with the ECM module causing windows to be inoperative and just put new wheel bearing in the front end. New brakes all around, but that is just normal wear and tear. The car seems to bog down on occasion and the check enigine light is on quite often, but otherwise runs very nice and smooth 95% of the time. Keep in mind you'll have no warranty other than what the dealer gives you. Sometimes my radio does squirrly things as well as the CD player, but not enough to get excited about it. Be sure you have a good Hyundai dealer where you can get proper service done or all bets are off.

Rog Dog
  • ladyhecklerladyheckler Member Posts: 3
    Hey there i experienced this problem a few years back with my 2001XG300L and let me tell you i was thinkin the exact same thing! This is going to be the death death of her!! but NO I took it in to this GREAT AAMCO in APOPKA FL (love u guys!) and they found that it was a computer chip that was telling my car to shift weird at the wrong times! and after i got that replaced i never had that problem ever again!

although my car is in the shop now.. i was told i blew the engine.. but i'll tell you what this car has been nothing but a complete nightmare from day ONE!!! BUT JEEEZ ... i just cant help myself.. i'm Sooo in love with my car... i'm trying to scan all of the entries about lemon laws and radiators and fan systems .. because mine constantly went out and caused my car to over heat.. then one day last oct i was on the freeway and it just puttered to a stop... thee end! well radiator was blown because the fan assembly system quit.. again!!! the 3rd time! the first year i owned the car.. i couldn't drive it for over 6 months! the battery was shot AND the alternator had to be replaced.. and i had mad issues with the computer system multiple times!!! i'm going to gather ALL of my service records .. and see if i cant get something done about this! there is way too many people complaining of the very same things as me and they got a refund!!! lemon law here i come!