Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

help purchasing an e class

alinbenzalinbenz Posts: 2
edited July 2014 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello all. Im a newbie here, and just wanna get to the point, so i dont waste anybodys time :P...i owned a c class since 2004, and i just got rid of it. it was purchased from a delaer brand new car.ok, we all know that new cars are....well its a new car. but now i am looking for a E class to be more exact the e500 from the same year 2004 - 2005. the thing is i dont wanna pay again a lot of money for it. it runs around 20,000 mark. so the question is...should i put my faith in a online auction? the site ive found is called gov-auctions.org, and reviews ar elooking pretty good. any help or any other way will be greatlly appreaciated. thanks a lot to you guys and wish you the best :)

Comments

• kevinc5kevinc5 Posts: 204
    Take your time., There are plenty out there. Don't buy anything you can't have inspected by an experienced MB mechanic. Read the E class forums at benzworld.org. Go from there. Good luck.
  • alinbenzalinbenz Posts: 2
    thanks a lot. i will consider that.its a good point. the thung is that i am now left without a car.and you know. i am using my cargo van as daily commute
  • kevinc5kevinc5 Posts: 204
    What happened?
This discussion has been closed.