Options

selecting a make model

Karen_SKaren_S Member Posts: 5,092
testing selecting a make model
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tapgypsytapgypsy Member Posts: 11
    This is Karen testing. Posting a this comment and then will return and edit within 30 minutes.
  • Options
    I am replying to my user view account.
  • Options
    tapgypsytapgypsy Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2011
    Got busy and didn't get back within 30 minutes. Setting timer and trying again.

Adding my edit to see what happens.

*Using edit code to check time stamp change*
  • Options
    Silly tapgypsy. :)
  • Options
    :( :mad: :P
  • Options
    karen@edmunds.com
  • Options
    test
  • Options
    y choice in terms of a vehicle has come down to two vehicles. ------ A 2012 XLE Camry or a 2013 LTZ Malibu. ------- (The Camry will hold its value better than the Malibu, and the Toyota dealer has excellent service. ------ On the other side of the issue, I like the looks of the Malibu, but it will lose value quicker than the Camry. ------- The Chevrolet dealer also offers excellent service.) ------ The new Malibu will have twin exhaust out the back, while the Camry offers a single exhaust. --- I like the look! ------- (To get a twin exhaust, I would have to purchase a V6 XLE Camry!) ---- Do I go for "looks," ----- or do I go for "value?"
  • Options
    of a vehicle has come down to two vehicles. ------ A 2012 XLE Camry or a 2013 LTZ Malibu. ------- (The Camry will hold its value better than the Malibu, and the Toyota dealer has excellent service. ------ On the other side of the issue, I like the looks of the Malibu, but it will lose value quicker than the Camry. ------- The Chevrolet dealer also offers excellent service.) ------ The new Malibu will have twin exhaust out the back, while the Camry offers a single exhaust. --- I like the look! ------- (To get a twin exhaust, I would have to purchase a V6 XLE Camry!) ---- Do I go for "looks," ----- or do I go for "value?"
  • Options
    y choice in terms of a vehicle has come down to two vehicles. ------ A 2012 XLE Camry or a 2013 LTZ Malibu. ------- (The Camry will hold its value better than the Malibu, and the Toyota dealer has excellent service. ------ On the other side of the issue, I like the looks of the Malibu, but it will lose value quicker than the Camry. ------- The Chevrolet dealer also offers excellent service.) ------ The new Malibu will have twin exhaust out the back, while the Camry offers a single exhaust. --- I like the look! ------- (To get a twin exhaust, I would have to purchase a V6 XLE Camry!) ---- Do I go for "looks," ----- or do I go for "value?"
  • Options
  • Options
    test
  • Options
    test
  • Options
    test
  • Options
    test