-June 2024 Special Lease Deals-

2024 Chevy Blazer EV lease from Bayway Auto Group Click here

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee lease from Mark Dodge Click here

2025 Ram 1500 Factory Order Discounts from Mark Dodge Click here
Options

Two-toned - What determines the bottom color?

mleighmleigh Member Posts: 1
edited September 2014 in Buick
I can't seem to figure out what determines the bottom color on the enclaves?

I want a white enclave with the grey two-toned color and black leather interior, however, I can't seem to figure out what determines the bottom color.

The only white enclave in our area with black leather interior has a black bottom (two toned color). I don't like the black bottom. I searched auto trader and found a couple with black leather interior and white/grey two toned. All are 2011's.

I am so confused...

Does anyone know for sure.

I have seen...All CXL's
White Opal - Black bottom tone & Cashmere interior
White Opal - Black bottom tone & Black interior
White Opal - Grey Bottom & Black interior

Comments

• Options
    zman3zman3 Member Posts: 857
    I have a 2011 Enclave. I think the bottom color is determined by the top/main color. There are no options as far as I know.

There are two different whites however - White Opal and White Diamond Tricoat. The White Diamond is about a $700 upcharge but it does come with a lighter bottom color. Is that what you are perhaps looking at and don't realize it?
  • Options
    gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Member Posts: 4,252
    mleigh,
    I would recommend speaking with your dealer. They maybe able to order the vehicle you are interested in to your specifications. Also, all of the GM web sites have a chat now option that allows you to ask pre-purchase questions to a live agent. They can assist with dealer information, locating vehicles, navigation of the web sites, option and feature availability, as well as incentives. I hope this information helps.
    Christina
    GM Customer Service
This discussion has been closed.