Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you shopping for a new car and having a hard time finding what you want or did you recently buy a car but had to settle for something different than what you originally wanted? A reporter wants to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 10/22 for more info.

Pontiac Torrent Misfire after head gasket replacement

Hey,
I have a 2007 Pontiac Torrent with ~90,000 miles. I had to have the head gasket replaced about 2 months ago. Since then the engine has hesitation while acceleration. It has been in the shop 2 times now trying to fix it. I have had the Ignition coil replaced and the EGR valve replaced. Now it is still happening and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.
-Phillip

Comments

• gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,252
    phillipj06,

If this work was performed with a GM dealership and you would like for us to check into this further with them, please email us at [email protected] with more information (include your name and contact information, a summary of the situation, the last 8 digits of your VIN and mileage, and the name of your involved dealership).

Sarah, GM Customer Service
  • It was not performed at a dealership. But thank you for offering.
  • gmcustsvcgmcustsvc Posts: 4,252
    I understand and wish you well in finding the root of this concern.
    Sarah, GM Customer Service