Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Tacoma 4x4 or T100 4x4

13»

Comments

• Options
    mwpmwp Member Posts: 2
    Looking at buying a new Tacoma 4x4 xtracab.
    Has anyone purchased one lately ? How is it holding up? Any problems ? I'm also looking at ordering one, does anyone have any suggestions.
  • Options
    GischpelGischpel Member Posts: 133
    I bought my 98 Tacoma X-cab at the end of March -- 10K miles and no problems (knock on wood) thus far. I love it.

I did not order one, so I can't offer anything there.

Terry
  • Options
    bryan99bryan99 Member Posts: 22
    You cannot "order" a Tacoma. But a dealer can "preference" one for you. I assume this means that they can ask the factory to include a specific option package in their regular monthly order. If they can find one in "A" status, meaning it's already on the assembly line being built, then it will get to you that much faster. Cym had found one this way and has her new Tacoma after only about 3 weeks. I started the process on mine on Jan 15 and it probably won't get here until mid-March.
  • Options
    hindsitehindsite Member Posts: 590
    I have a 99 4x4 Tacoma extended cab with a V6 fully loaded and have no problems with the truck. At 6,000 miles she runs just fine. Good luck . . .
  • Options
    bowtie21bowtie21 Member Posts: 1
    mwp
    I got a '98 4cy 5sp TRD in May of 98 and haven't had any problems except the headrest fell apart but that was replaced under warrenty. I live in south western Virginia with lots of fire trails and mud and have only gotten stuck once. Needless to say I love it. Also many of my friend who drive cars comment on how well it rides. Oh yeah it has power everything, cruise control, and SR5 package and I only paid 19900 for it.
  • Options
    pizzaboy43130pizzaboy43130 Member Posts: 1
    DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON THE TOYOTA TUNDRA WHICH WILL ARRIVE IN APRIL 99!
This discussion has been closed.