Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 BMW 7 Series Lease Questions

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited January 2014 in BMW
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2014 BMW 7 Series Lease Questions leasing questions.

Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2014 BMW 7 Series, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on our 2014 BMW 7 Series page.

To see all forums discussions about the BMW 7 Series, including earlier model years, please visit our list of BMW 7 Series discussions.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.
Tagged:

Comments

• veebee6566veebee6566 Member Posts: 2
    Hi Kyfdx/Michaell...Could you please cofirm the MFs/Residuals for a 10k miles/36 month lease for the 2014 740i? There seems to be conflicting info wether the MF is 0.00125 or 0.00165

Are lease deals also available for the 2013 750 Li models? What would the MF/Residuals for that?

Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    .00125 MF and 54% on the 39month, 10K/yr lease

39 months is the sweet spot, right now.. The 36 month residual is 52%

If they are giving you .00165, then they are marking up the money factor by the maximum...

The 750Li has a better residual for the 39 month lease .. 56%... still 52% for 36 months..

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ehocehoc Member Posts: 2

Considering a 740i / 15,000 miles with the current lease special as a base. Is the residual go from 56 to 53 going from 10,000 to 15,000 ?

Has anyone done better than the lease offer ?

How does the "free" package work. Just take it off the final price or pretend the package is not part of calculations ?

Any other incentives out there for current BMW owners or anything ?

The leases for the 740 seems so much lower than Lexus 460 or Mercedes s class ?

@ehoc said:
    Considering a 740i / 15,000 miles with the current lease special as a base. Is the residual go from 56 to 53 going from 10,000 to 15,000 ?

Has anyone done better than the lease offer ?

How does the "free" package work. Just take it off the final price or pretend the package is not part of calculations ?

Any other incentives out there for current BMW owners or anything ?

The leases for the 740 seems so much lower than Lexus 460 or Mercedes s class ?

.00130 MF and 53% residual for 15K/yr. $2000 option credit cash, in addition to the no-charge M-Sport package.

The luxury full-size class is competitive. BMW has always put more incentives on those models than the other makes. That's great, if you want the BMW.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mcfischermcfischer Member Posts: 3

Hi Kirstie,

Once you have them, could you post the base MF and residual for a 2014 740i at 10K, 12K, and 15K mileage on a 36 month lease? If there are longer leases (e.g. 39 month) with better residuals, I'd be curious about those as well. Finally, if you could confirm that the m-sport package credit shows as a reduction in the MSRP (which I believe actually has the effect of increasing the lease payment), that would be great as well.

Thanks.

@mcfischer said:
    Hi Kirstie,

Once you have them, could you post the base MF and residual for a 2014 740i at 10K, 12K, and 15K mileage on a 36 month lease? If there are longer leases (e.g. 39 month) with better residuals, I'd be curious about those as well. Finally, if you could confirm that the m-sport package credit shows as a reduction in the MSRP (which I believe actually has the effect of increasing the lease payment), that would be great as well.

Thanks.

.00130 MF and 53% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Add 2% for 12K/yr, add 3% for 10K/yr.

$2000 option credit cash.

For 2014 7-series produced between July, 2013 through March, 2014, the charge for the M-Sport package has been deducted from the Wholesale Invoice, as well as the Monroney label (MSRP sticker). It probably makes for a lower payment, than if you added the M-Sport package, and then had to pay for it.... but, not the giant reduction you'd get from an additional discount of the same amount.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• neversatisfiedneversatisfied Member Posts: 63

June MF and residual for 740i. ...36 and 15k?

@neversatisfied said:
    June MF and residual for 740i. ...36 and 15k?

.00130 MF and 53% residual. Special MF of .00090 for returning BMWFS customers. $4000 build-out cash. Free M-Sport package.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wpkwpk Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2014

@kyfdx Could I get the August MF and residual for a new 750xi lease with 36 months and 15k miles for a returning BMWFS customer?

@wpk said:
    kyfdx Could I get the August MF and residual for a new 750xi lease with 36 months and 15k miles for a returning BMWFS customer?

.00130 MF and 52% residual. $4000 buildout cash and no-charge M-Sport package.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• e90me90m Member Posts: 30
    Hello!

Can you post the MF and Res for a 2014 740i 36 or 39 or any incentivized term and 10K a year? Also, any special for returning customers like the lowered MF from a couple of months back? Thanks!!
    e90m said:

Hello!

Can you post the MF and Res for a 2014 740i 36 or 39 or any incentivized term and 10K a year? Also, any special for returning customers like the lowered MF from a couple of months back? Thanks!!

.00129 MF and 51% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $7500 Innovation Credit. Also, all 2014 7-series have a no charge M-Sport package.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• muffinflavoredmuffinflavored Member Posts: 83
    kyfdx said:

e90m said:

Hello!

.00129 MF and 51% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. $7500 Innovation Credit. Also, all 2014 7-series have a no charge M-Sport package.
    What is an innovation credit?...

kyfdx said:

e90m said:

Hello!

This month, it's a Holiday Credit. It's an incentive from BMW.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

e90m said:

Hello!

I'm having trouble confirming the following:

The base MSRP for the 2015 740i is $74k.

The M-Sport Line package is $4k.

The Executive Package is $4.8k.

Going to the online configurator and selecting both gives an MSRP of $78k.

Is this an error? Is this correct? What's the sweet spot for a 740i? 36 or 39 months, right? .00081 deduction from MSDs?

TrueCar says a 2014 is going for 15% off MSRP, with 2015s going 8% off. Before negotiation, isn't that insane? How much more are you able to squeeze from the dealer after that?

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

e90m said:

Hello!

Is this an error? Is this correct? What's the sweet spot for a 740i? 36 or 39 months, right? .00081 deduction from MSDs?

TrueCar says a 2014 is going for 15% off MSRP, with 2015s going 8% off. Before negotiation, isn't that insane? How much more are you able to squeeze from the dealer after that?

We don't have the new rates for January, yet.. but, the money factor looks like it will be .00131 this month... and, they'll be pushing 24 month leases on the 2015 7-series.

I believe that all 7-series models come with a no-charge M-Sport package, and that's probably why it's not adding that amount on to the MSRP..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

e90m said:

Hello!

We don't have the new rates for January, yet.. but, the money factor looks like it will be .00131 this month... and, they'll be pushing 24 month leases on the 2015 7-series.

I believe that all 7-series models come with a no-charge M-Sport package, and that's probably why it's not adding that amount on to the MSRP..
    I contacted the dealer. It's not the no-charge M-Sport package. It's that the M-Sport package includes the $4,800 executive package.

I think BMW is trying to be a serious competitor here. Out of the A8, S550, and LS460, they seem like the winner if they are really giving those discounts.

Have they ever pushed for 24 month leases before?