Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Used/Pre-Owned Acura MDX

nzonenzone Posts: 2
edited February 2014 in Acura

I'm in the market for a used 2011 MDX. What I found was that dealers wouldn't come down on price, not even a single penny. Is pre-owned MDX selling that hot?

I looked at a few.
1. 2011 Acura MDX Advance w/parking sensors, 10,800 miles $35,988 (not Acura Certified). Price is non-negotiable. Good deal? The problem is...$5-6K more is a brand new 2014 MDX AWD Base.
2. 2011 Acura MDX Advance w/entertaintment package, 50200 miles, $32,988 (not Acura Cerified). Price is non-negotiable. High mileage. Too risky?
3. 2011 Acura MDX Base or Tech Package; between 30-45K miles, between $30,500-$33K (Acura Certified). Price is non-negotiable.

The used price is not really a bargain at all when comparing to a 2014 MDX AWD Base model. I think it is about $10,000 difference between used vs new for base model. Monthly payment is probably $100 difference. It's not that big of a deal. Do you think it's better to get new?

Comments