Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Audi Allroad MPG

dilberticdilbertic Member Posts: 63
edited February 2014 in Audi

Hi All,

I traded in my 2009 A4 for a 2014 Allroad and I love the car. So my question for 2013 > models owners is MPG. I used to get around 290 miles per tank in my A4, I am now getting 230 to 240 per tank in my Allroad.. Just under 20 MPG !! Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this issue.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481

You might find this article interesting:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1084720_30-days-of-audi-allroad-the-gas-mileage-run

It's possible that as the car breaks in, MPG will improve somewhat.

Also your AllRoad has about 1 gallon less fuel capacity (smaller tank).

• Options
    paulinthesouthpaulinthesouth Member Posts: 1

I have a '13 Allroad, now at 25K miles. I can not recall a time I got less than 400 miles on a tank. Absolutely do not recall getting a tank average of less than 27 mpg, and often get tank averages around 30 mpg

• Options
    dilberticdilbertic Member Posts: 63

Hi All, thanks for the feedback, well the reason I am asking is the 2014 had some engine mods to produce more HP then the 2013 models, so I am wondering if that might be the issue or maybe something is off in my car, I wanted to track miles per fill up, mostly freeway in the AM and back roads in the night to and from work.. and a couple round trips about 150 where you see the extra mpg.. ( Below is using my ios app to track the number of Gal and Miles driven per fill up.. Newest is on the left, oldest is on the right )

22.4 - 20.8 - 23.7 - 20.6 - 19.7 - 19.7 - 21.1 - 20.4 - 20.8 - 19.4

Thanks for any input