Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Audi Allroad MPG

dilberticdilbertic Posts: 62
edited February 2014 in Audi

Hi All,

I traded in my 2009 A4 for a 2014 Allroad and I love the car. So my question for 2013 > models owners is MPG. I used to get around 290 miles per tank in my A4, I am now getting 230 to 240 per tank in my Allroad.. Just under 20 MPG !! Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this issue.

Comments

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490

You might find this article interesting:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1084720_30-days-of-audi-allroad-the-gas-mileage-run

It's possible that as the car breaks in, MPG will improve somewhat.

Also your AllRoad has about 1 gallon less fuel capacity (smaller tank).

• I have a '13 Allroad, now at 25K miles. I can not recall a time I got less than 400 miles on a tank. Absolutely do not recall getting a tank average of less than 27 mpg, and often get tank averages around 30 mpg

• dilberticdilbertic Posts: 62

Hi All, thanks for the feedback, well the reason I am asking is the 2014 had some engine mods to produce more HP then the 2013 models, so I am wondering if that might be the issue or maybe something is off in my car, I wanted to track miles per fill up, mostly freeway in the AM and back roads in the night to and from work.. and a couple round trips about 150 where you see the extra mpg.. ( Below is using my ios app to track the number of Gal and Miles driven per fill up.. Newest is on the left, oldest is on the right )

22.4 - 20.8 - 23.7 - 20.6 - 19.7 - 19.7 - 21.1 - 20.4 - 20.8 - 19.4

Thanks for any input