Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

cars with low mileage leases? (7,500 miles or less)

niradgniradg Posts: 1
edited February 2014 in General

I work from home and I live in a large city where I can walk or take the subway, so I don't drive a lot. I am looking for a car that I can lease as a business expense. It seems like most companies don't do leasing under 10,000 miles a year. I would drive 7,500 miles per year at most, and 5,000 miles would probably be fine. It seems like such low mileage leases are very rare, the only exception I have found is Porsche (sports car models only), and the local Jaguar has 7,500 mile leases on the F-type. Though those are tempting propositions, I am looking for something a bit more practical (i.e. seats 4 and has a decent sized trunk). A wagon or smaller luxury SUV would be ideal. Are there any options like that out there? In terms of lease length, the standard 36 - 42 month period is fine.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 134,701

@niradg said:
    I work from home and I live in a large city where I can walk or take the subway, so I don't drive a lot. I am looking for a car that I can lease as a business expense. It seems like most companies don't do leasing under 10,000 miles a year. I would drive 7,500 miles per year at most, and 5,000 miles would probably be fine. It seems like such low mileage leases are very rare, the only exception I have found is Porsche (sports car models only), and the local Jaguar has 7,500 mile leases on the F-type. Though those are tempting propositions, I am looking for something a bit more practical (i.e. seats 4 and has a decent sized trunk). A wagon or smaller luxury SUV would be ideal. Are there any options like that out there? In terms of lease length, the standard 36 - 42 month period is fine.

Mercedes is the only other make that I recall with 7500 mile leases, at least on mainstream vehicles.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator