Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Nissan Rogue AWD SV Lease

alcapalcap Member Posts: 82
edited March 2014 in Nissan

Can you provide mf and residual value for 2014 Rogue SV AWD? Also, any idea when some bonus incentives will be available. I have been shopping this car the last 2 months and it seems this is not the best time to lease.

Thanks,

Alex

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123

@alcap said:
    Can you provide mf and residual value for 2014 Rogue SV AWD? Also, any idea when some bonus incentives will be available. I have been shopping this car the last 2 months and it seems this is not the best time to lease.

Thanks,

Alex

.00015 MF and 57% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited March 2014

Your guess is as good as ours about incentives; the manufacturers keep those well guarded and I don't recall reading about any "leaks" in the last decade of skimming posts here.

We're coming off two bad weather months with correspondingly lower sales numbers, although sales of the new Rogue seem to doing well. The cheap financing rates expired a few days ago and we haven't posted the new incentives yet, nor do I see anything on the NissanUSA page, but your dealer should have that info by now.

• bakerbabybakerbaby Member Posts: 2

Hello,
    Are there new lease numbers for May-Im looking in WI. I'm Looking at a 2014 AWD SV and SL.
    Thank you,
    Baker

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123

@bakerbaby said:
    Hello,
    Are there new lease numbers for May-Im looking in WI. I'm Looking at a 2014 AWD SV and SL.
    Thank you,
    Baker

.00197 MF and 55% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. Not a good month to lease a Rogue, unless it is an S model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator