Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Dodge Durango Prices Paid and Buying Experience

themeesterthemeester Member Posts: 1
edited April 2014 in Dodge

Hi All,

I'm considering purchasing a 2014 Dodge Durango, Limited, AWD. Anyone with pricing experience for this model?

I'm also looking to add the Premium Package, Tow Package, and 2nd Row Captain's Seats.

Thanks!

Comments

• dewarsandsodadewarsandsoda Member Posts: 207

@themeester said:
    Hi All,

I'm considering purchasing a 2014 Dodge Durango, Limited, AWD. Anyone with pricing experience for this model?

I'm also looking to add the Premium Package, Tow Package, and 2nd Row Captain's Seats.

Thanks!

Hi themeester,
    Last month, I leased a 2014 RT AWD with Premium Pkg, Tech Pkg, Tow pkg, captains chairs, DVD, etc. The sales price was $1000 below invoice, not including incentives. Perhaps you can use as a proxy for your purchase. I'm in San Diego.

Cheers!

• mobujenmobujen Member Posts: 10

I've gotten a lot of good info from these forums so I thought I would share the details of our purchase to help others. We were originally looking to lease but the residuals were so bad, it made more sense to purchase and hold on to the vehicle a few extra years.

We narrowed our choices down to a Santa Fe, Highlander and the Durango. The Santa Fe was the best financial deal by far but it seemed small inside and the third row access was bad. The Highlander had the best ride but was the most expensive. We thought the Durango was the best for our needs. Its very roomy inside, seems well made and it's loaded with a bunch of great features. The third row access and space were the best out of the three.

We ended up with a 2014 Durango Citadel with the Tech and Tow Package. The MSRP was $47380. We ended up at $42380 and then we qualified for $2750 in rebates putting our purchase price at $39630 plus tax and license which is ridiculous in California. I felt like there was a little more room in the deal to negotiate lower but I had a trade in that was in poor shape and needed a bunch of work. When they agreed to my trade in price, I was happy and I think the dealer was good with the deal.

Good luck out there.

Mike

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,831

@mobujen Congrats on the Durango!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• gl320drivergl320driver Member Posts: 3
    mobujen said:

I've gotten a lot of good info from these forums so I thought I would share the details of our purchase to help others. We were originally looking to lease but the residuals were so bad, it made more sense to purchase and hold on to the vehicle a few extra years.

We narrowed our choices down to a Santa Fe, Highlander and the Durango. The Santa Fe was the best financial deal by far but it seemed small inside and the third row access was bad. The Highlander had the best ride but was the most expensive. We thought the Durango was the best for our needs. Its very roomy inside, seems well made and it's loaded with a bunch of great features. The third row access and space were the best out of the three.

We ended up with a 2014 Durango Citadel with the Tech and Tow Package. The MSRP was $47380. We ended up at $42380 and then we qualified for $2750 in rebates putting our purchase price at $39630 plus tax and license which is ridiculous in California. I felt like there was a little more room in the deal to negotiate lower but I had a trade in that was in poor shape and needed a bunch of work. When they agreed to my trade in price, I was happy and I think the dealer was good with the deal.

Good luck out there.

Mike

MIke, where in California did you buy? Bay Area? Can you tell me the city?