Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Money Factor changes -- 2014 A6

a6otwa6otw Member Posts: 10
edited April 2014 in Audi

I have an A6 expected to arrive end of April or early May. April MF is great. Do you have the MF as soon as it goes into effect, or is there a lag time? How long is the lag time? If the car arrives in May before you have the MF can I use the April MF as a negotiating point, or am I at the mercy of the dealer who can say whatever he wants since I cannot refute it?

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266

@a6otw said:
    I have an A6 expected to arrive end of April or early May. April MF is great. Do you have the MF as soon as it goes into effect, or is there a lag time? How long is the lag time? If the car arrives in May before you have the MF can I use the April MF as a negotiating point, or am I at the mercy of the dealer who can say whatever he wants since I cannot refute it?

The current program is good through May 1st, which is a Thursday, with the new program starting on Friday, May 2nd.. Realistically, we won't have the new numbers until Monday, the 5th... but, no guarantee of that, either.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator