Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Used 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Sedan Worth

nanotimernanotimer Posts: 2
edited June 2014 in Nissan

Hello,

I am new to this forum so pardon me if I am asking something that has been asked before several times. I am about to buy my first car and before I finalize this car I have few concerns on which I would like to know your opinions.

Used 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 S Sedan 4D (very good condition).
Millage: 31,400
Price: $12,995 (Edmunds/KBB values: $14,999. )

1. The car was bought as a rental fleet by the Enterprise in March, 2013 and in only 1 year, it was driven over 30k miles. Even though I will be doing a full inspection by a independent mechanics, I am concerned that if the car was stressed too much while driving and those issue will show-up in future as it was almost used 90 miles/day since the day of purchase.

2. The car had a front impact collision accident about a month back (that's why it is cheap I guess) but I found in the police report and also in the accident pictures that only the front bumper was damaged very slightly and nothing happened to the front headlight lights/hood/engine. So I am wondering if I should be concerned about the accident.

The price is firm though, the dealer is not willing to reduce even $100 and the vehicle is under warranty until 60k. In terms of driving, the car is smooth but as I am a beginner, I don't know much about it. Please let me know what you guys think.

Many thanks,

Comments