Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 Camry Hybrid pedal option

questionnerquestionner Posts: 2
edited July 2014 in Toyota

This should be an easy one. My wife is looking to replace her 2003 Camry with a 2014 Camry Hybrid. She is a short person, and bought her 2003 Camry with an optional pedal adjuster. At the touch of a switch she can move the gas and brake pedals several inches toward her. Then, when I drive I can move them back to a standard position. The salesman said this option was not available on the 2014 Camrys. I am not sure that he knew what he was talking about -- he had trouble fielding some other technical questions -- and I would like to find out for sure. This could be a deal-breaker. (BTW, I am aware that we can have someone weld an extension into place, but this would not be an ideal situation considering that we share driving on long trips.)

Best Answer

Answers

• Thank you, Karen. We are buying the car and plan to have a shop that specializes in this weld in an extension. I will follow up on your ideas before we do that.