Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2014 Ford Mustang Lease Questions

steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
edited May 2015 in Ford
To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Ford Mustang Lease Questions forum.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Ford Mustang page.

Comments

• topgun7topgun7 Member Posts: 412
    edited September 2013
    Hi Car_man,

Do you have the money factor for 14 mustang V6 Premium with Nav in California? I am interested in 24 or 36 months 12k mi per year lease. the incentive structure for Ford is pretty complicated. If I lease with Ford, can I get all the incentive available for Mustang now? I think we can get the $1000 competitive lease, but not sure about the other 1000 rebate. Thanks.
  • jjobajjoba Member Posts: 1
    Hi.
    I hope someone can answer this question quick Whats the lease rate and residual on Mustang convertible (stick shift) V6 base and premium for 15K and 18K for 36 and 39 months lease? my zip is 94085

Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,109
    2014 Mustang V6 Base Convertible 36mo, 15K yr lease
    2.75% MF and 53% residual

39 month lease
    3.00% MF and 51% residual

Subtract 2% for 18K/yr..

The residuals should be the same for the Premium model, but the money factors may be different.. (not sure what they are, though)

regards,
    kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• iceman2011iceman2011 Member Posts: 12

Can you please post the MF and residual for a 2014 Mustang V6 base for 24 and 36 months for 12k year lease

2014 Mustang V6 24mo, 12K/yr lease

0.50% MF and 64% residual

36 month: 3.25% MF and 58% residual

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• iceman2011iceman2011 Member Posts: 12

Thanks kyfdx . Is this a good deal ?

2014 Mustang V6 with tech package and FP6 package
    MSRP: $25,600
    Dealer discount and rebate - $4,008
    Vehicle price - $21,552

Cash down - $1k
    Term - 24 months
    mileage - 12k
    Residual - $16,614

Payment with tax per month- 268.XX

I don't follow the market for Mustangs that closely to know what they sell for, but in general, $1000 upfront and $268/mo. is a low lease payment for a $25K vehicle for 24 months..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• planetjanetplanetjanet Member Posts: 1

Hi :)
    I'm currently looking at a '14 V6 Premium for $28,875 MSRP.
    I have been offered $3500 for my trade in, but I am not interested in putting a down payment (only paying up front fees if I have to).
    I want to keep my payments at ~$255/mo for a 24 month lease.
    Is this possible?
    They want me to do $$275 with $1k down as of right now.

• lexusguy23lexusguy23 Member Posts: 80
    Hi,

Can I get the MF and residual for 2014 Base V6 Mustang, 12k/36mo in TX?

Thanks

@lexusguy23 said:
    Hi,

Can I get the MF and residual for 2014 Base V6 Mustang, 12k/36mo in TX?

Thanks

3.00% MF and 57% residual. $750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• edamonedamon Member Posts: 22

Hi,

Anyone have the current money factor (or interest depending on bank) and residual for a:
    2014 Mustang GT Premium Coupe -- 36 mo/10K miles a year.

Both from Ford Motor Credit and and if better, any of the 3rd party banks (US Bank, Ally's etc).

When I picked up a replacement Edge Limited a few weeks ago for a 2011 Edge Limited coming off lease, the dealership that I have a corporate account with -- said Ford wasn't offering any lease programs.. dunno if this is still true (they have to move that 2014 inventory soon..). However, we didn't get into other banks, etc...plus I wanted to get home.

I appreciate the information. the Camaro - at least last month had a great lease going -- 65% residual and 1.5% interest. Dodge Challenger was pretty healthy too. All have new models coming in 2015 or 2016 and Ford having the biggest change, isn't doing anything on leases.

thanks,
    damon

@edamon said:
    Hi,

Anyone have the current money factor (or interest depending on bank) and residual for a:
    2014 Mustang GT Premium Coupe -- 36 mo/10K miles a year.

Both from Ford Motor Credit and and if better, any of the 3rd party banks (US Bank, Ally's etc).

When I picked up a replacement Edge Limited a few weeks ago for a 2011 Edge Limited coming off lease, the dealership that I have a corporate account with -- said Ford wasn't offering any lease programs.. dunno if this is still true (they have to move that 2014 inventory soon..). However, we didn't get into other banks, etc...plus I wanted to get home.

I appreciate the information. the Camaro - at least last month had a great lease going -- 65% residual and 1.5% interest. Dodge Challenger was pretty healthy too. All have new models coming in 2015 or 2016 and Ford having the biggest change, isn't doing anything on leases.

thanks,
    damon

The residual is 54% for 36mo, 10K/yr. The money factor is listed as "Standard". I'm not sure what Ford Credit standard money factor is... but, it's likely to be around 4.9% APR (.0020).

We don't have any 3rd party lease info. A Mustang is likely to be very expensive to lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• thousandoaksthousandoaks Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Could you provide residual amd money factor for 2014 V6 Premium Convertible?

Also, what incentives are available if you lease the Premium or Base Convertible?

Thanks!

@thousandoaks said:
    Hi,

Could you provide residual amd money factor for 2014 V6 Premium Convertible?

Also, what incentives are available if you lease the Premium or Base Convertible?

Thanks!

2.75% APR and 51% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

You can research incentives by using the Car Research tab at the top of the page.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• icherub1icherub1 Member Posts: 39

Do you have current MF/APR and residual for a 36m/12k lease of a 2014 V6 base with performance package and automatic trans in Massachusetts?

Also, I know there is $1,250 in lease cash, but I don't know what other incentives may apply to get the cap cost down.

@icherub1 said:
    Do you have current MF/APR and residual for a 36m/12k lease of a 2014 V6 base with performance package and automatic trans in Massachusetts?

Also, I know there is $1,250 in lease cash, but I don't know what other incentives may apply to get the cap cost down.

2.75% APR and 55% residual. I'm not aware of any other incentives, but you can use the Car Research tab at the top of the page to check Edmunds' information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kermitdogkermitdog Member Posts: 38
    Looking for MF and residual on 2015 mustang eco boost 2.3L Premium Coupe with automatic transmission and nav system. 36 months, 15,000 miles per year. If 2015 numbers aren't out yet, I'd appreciate 2014 numbers. Thank you very much.
    kermitdog said:

Looking for MF and residual on 2015 mustang eco boost 2.3L Premium Coupe with automatic transmission and nav system. 36 months, 15,000 miles per year. If 2015 numbers aren't out yet, I'd appreciate 2014 numbers. Thank you very much.

We don't have numbers for the 2015 model Mustang. They don't make a 2014 Eco-Boost 2.3L, do they?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rocketman18rocketman18 Member Posts: 43
    What would the MF and Residual Value be on Mustang Base for 24 months?10k /yr

What would the MF and Residual Value be on Mustang Base for 24 months?10k /yr

Standard money factor and 61% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
    To discuss the latest lease details for the current model, please join us in the 2015 Ford Mustang Lease Questions forum.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

This discussion has been closed.