Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited Lease metrics

sm102sm102 Member Posts: 13
edited July 2014 in Toyota

Hi,
Could you please let me know the current MF and Residual for 12k and 10k/yr, 36 month lease for a Limited RAV4? I'm in Silicon Valley.

Also, I hear about a lease cash incentive of $1000. How do I factor this into the overall pricing negotiation i.e. do I negotiate a price below invoice, and then factor in this incentive to come up with a final price, or is it all thrown in together to come up with a final number all at one time?

Appreciate the help!
SM

Comments

• Options
    sm102sm102 Member Posts: 13

Bump. Could someone please help with the question above?

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266

@sm102 said:
    Hi,
    Could you please let me know the current MF and Residual for 12k and 10k/yr, 36 month lease for a Limited RAV4? I'm in Silicon Valley.

Also, I hear about a lease cash incentive of $1000. How do I factor this into the overall pricing negotiation i.e. do I negotiate a price below invoice, and then factor in this incentive to come up with a final price, or is it all thrown in together to come up with a final number all at one time?

Appreciate the help!
    SM

.00018 MF and 65% for 36mo, 12K/yr. That is for San Francisco, which is the closest region that we have numbers for. I only show $750 lease cash for this term and model, but there could be other incentives. Assume that the lease cash is for the dealer, then account for that when you make your offer. Do not assume that they lease cash will further lower your price, after you've made a deal.

Also, Toyota residuals are notoriously flaky... The higher priced your car, the less chance that the residual will actually calculate out to the base percentage. However, once you identify a unit, the dealer should be able to give you the residual on that particular car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator