Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Toyota Sienna PDI Odometer Discrepancy

shrikantpatelshrikantpatel Posts: 1
edited July 2014 in Toyota

I recently brought Toyota Sienna from dealer in Dallas on July-18. It's odometer had 34 miles. I happy, i paid through check.

When i created the account on Toyota owner website it show P.D.I (pre delivery inspection) done on May-29-2014, with 2,421 miles on the service record. I then checked car fax, same record exist there.

I talk to saleman who sold me car, he said it data entry error, they are trying to fix it. It has been 3 days it has not been fixed. I am concern about this, i am not sure if odometer was rolled back. What concerning is easy go attitude towards my issue. They taking it lightly.

I would like to hear from experienced folks on this forum. Is this normal or can this be odometer being rolled back?

The check is still in pending status, i am thinking of putting check on hold till this get resolved.

Any suggestion are welcomed.

Comments

• isellhondasisellhondas Issaquah WashingtonPosts: 20,225

Obviously it was a mistake. I know I wouldn't give it another thought.

Rolling back an odometer is a criminal offense and no dealer would even dream of dong such a thing. Relax and enjoy your new car!

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Sonoma, CaliforniaPosts: 64,490

Risking jail time for a 2,000 miles setback? I doubt it.