Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Edmunds forums! We are changing the way you sign into our forums. Click here to learn more.

2014 Toyota Corolla LE Eco- $19,112.82- Is it a good price?

steveking2steveking2 Posts: 6
edited August 2014 in Toyota

Hello,

I got a quote from a dealer on a 2014 Toyota Corolla LE Eco for $19,112.82 (out of the door).

Selling price- $17,488

EVR- $25
Documentary Service Fee- $166.27
Tax- $1237.55
Title Lic Fees- $196

Total- $19,112.82

Can anyone let me know if this is a good deal or if I should negotiate?

Your response will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 85,759

Do you know the MSRP?

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• steveking2steveking2 Posts: 6
    edited August 2014

The MSRP is $19,920 .

• I bought a Corolla S Plus on 2nd August with Tinted Window Glassed ( Red Exterior and Black Interior). MSRP = 21158. I got it for Drive out price 18250.00 ( Including Destination Fee, Doc Fee, Tax-7%, Title and Registration ).

I think you should negotiate

• Wow, can you please let me know which state you purchased the S Plus. I am considering a LE Eco and the best price I am getting is $18,950.

• Can you also share the details of the dealer who gave you that deal?

• ppanand78ppanand78 Posts: 4
    edited August 2014

I am in Atlanta, Georgia. It came with the floor mat installed ( for a price $299 ), I asked them to take it off. They said it comes with the vehicle and hestitated to take it off. After furthur negotiations, they took that out . World Toyota

• Thanks for the reply. I am in Illinois and I guess that's one reason why the price here is much higher. The lowest I have found so far has been $18,950 for a LE Eco. I wish Georgia was a lot closer :)

• jlawrence01jlawrence01 Posts: 1,828

What dealer did you get your quote from?

• Elgin Toyota Dealership.