Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Mazda CX-5 lease

kellygreen327kellygreen327 Posts: 8
edited September 2014 in Mazda
Mr. Car Man and other friends in the Forum:
I would like to know the money factor and residual for a 2015 Grand Touring AWD on a 36 mo 12,000 mi per year lease. I live in Lake Zurich, IL.

Additionally, I have been a loyal Nissan customer and they are trying hard to keep my business. Any incentives that Mazda is running that might sweeten the deal? Thanks

Answers

• steverstever Posts: 52,462
    edited September 2014
    We aren't showing any leasing incentives for the CX-5 unless you click through to "other" - you may find "MCS Lease Loyalty Bonus Cash is available towards leasing to current Mazda owners" for your area. Looks like it's $500 to $750, but it doesn't sound like you're driving a Mazda (yet).
  • Thanks for checking. Any idea on the money factor and residual for the 2015 Grand Touring AWD for IL on 36 mo / 12K miles a year?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,932

Thanks for checking. Any idea on the money factor and residual for the 2015 Grand Touring AWD for IL on 36 mo / 12K miles a year?

.00039 MF and 54% residual

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• steverstever Posts: 52,462
    There's also another similar leasing discussion here you may want to watch as you shop.