Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Details about the CDI number on a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

joeboy3joeboy3 Member Posts: 8
edited September 2014 in Jeep
Hi, I'm thinking about leasing a 2014 Grand Cherokee. I have a CDI number. I'm pretty sure that having that number locks the local dealer into the selling price of the vehicle and also requires him to give me all rebates and program money that is available. (let me know if you disagree on this). My question is this: is that dealer also "locked" into giving me the best interest rate/money factor or is he allowed at that point to play around with the numbers so he can make money on the deal from the back end, so to speak. Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• joeboy3joeboy3 Member Posts: 8
    joeboy3 said:

Hi, I'm thinking about leasing a 2014 Grand Cherokee. I have a CDI number. I'm pretty sure that having that number locks the local dealer into the selling price of the vehicle and also requires him to give me all rebates and program money that is available. (let me know if you disagree on this). My question is this: is that dealer also "locked" into giving me the best interest rate/money factor or is he allowed at that point to play around with the numbers so he can make money on the deal from the back end, so to speak. Thanks.

Thanks, you were right. I received the money factor and residual today on a Limited, msrp of $38,585. mf of 00017 and 51%. What do you think?
    Please see my comment above. mf of .00017 and rv of 51%. msrp of $38,585.
    Oh, also 39 months.