Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 New York Auto Show: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible (FAQ)

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in BMW

image2014 New York Auto Show: 2015 BMW M4 Convertible (FAQ)

The 2015 BMW M4 Convertible is an all-new high-performance convertible and a companion to the 2015 BMW M4 Coupe and M3 sedan. It is the replacement for the 2013 BMW M3 Convertible, which has been rebadged.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• cjasiscjasis Posts: 274
    Your article misses one key aspect in comparing this to either the C7 convertible or the Boxster S... the back seat. For many buyers, such as myself, with a family the backseat (which is large enought to actually hold a child seat) is a HUGE deal.

I just hope this doesn't feel like a barge in the way both the E46 M3 convertible and E93 M3 did.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Posts: 606
    Damn. D-A-Y-U-M. Now THAT is what a BMW is supposed to look like! That body is original sin with a folding hardtop. Or do it up all in black with some chrome and it'll look sinister, as if it were named... well, look to the left. I foresee one parking in my garage within a few years.
  • I. WANT. THIS. NOW.
  • Stunning. Great job on this one.
  • greenponygreenpony Chicago, ILPosts: 531
    A "strict diet" of 90 lbs that should translate to a "major improvement" in fuel economy? This is still a 2+ ton car with 400+ hp. Let's not get carried away.
  • 06sti06sti Posts: 17
    Yowzah! Actually looks better as a convertible than a hard top.
  • That paint job is absolutely luscious.
  • 500rwhp500rwhp Posts: 98
    4055 lbs?!?!?!?
  • The Corvette C7 Convertible with the Z51 package is an interesting comparison, but I am thinking that a heavily optioned new Mustang GT Convertible with the Track Package and/or Brembo Package might give the M4 Convertible a run for its money in terms of performance and blow it out of the water in terms of value.