Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Saab 9-3 Sedan

1606162636466»

Comments

• saab_07saab_07 Member Posts: 1
    I must say this location has help me the most to help me decide to buy a used 07 9-3 2.0 T with 53k mile...thx

Is there a need to buy extended warrantee?? The price for them are running about $3k for 100k miles?

Please advise..Thx again
  • swedlanderswedlander Member Posts: 6
    Thank you so much.
    Even now in 2013...this reply helps me to locate the same darn thing...after giving up...looking under, behind the glove compartment.
  • pauljhn78pauljhn78 Member Posts: 2
    Hello All,

I recentely bought Saab 9-3 2005, everything is in order but one of the key was not working (the electronic) part had one piece broken. unfortunately the second key stopped working today and i can not open the car any more(I checked the battery power and is ok).

Any advice on how I could solve this?
  • andyv1andyv1 Member Posts: 9
    The key should come apart. Pull the top off and you will have a metal key; this will open the door. Replace the plastic part and use that to start.
  • pauljhn78pauljhn78 Member Posts: 2
    thanks a lot I will try that right away hopefully it will work.
  • siciliasicilia Member Posts: 5
    Just turned 75k miles on my 2008 9-3.....tire pressure sensor indicating "failed" status with message for service. Wondering if anybody out there has had this fix and at what cost? Also, driver side power window is not closing.....it rolls down automatically when it hits the top sill. I can close it by simultaneously depressing the window-lock button but that is clumsy and annoying. Otherwise car has been great over last 6 years and still getting thirtysomething mpg and outrageous highway speed.
  • eurodriver2eurodriver2 Member Posts: 1
    I usually opt out on the extended warranty because; 1) I can perform most repairs on my own 2) Saab is quite dependable as far as my research goes 3) you may decide to sell before having to use the warranty