Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited September 2014 in Chevrolet

image2014 SLP Panther Camaro Long-Term Road Test

The modified exhaust on our long-term 2014 SLP Panther Camaro makes a great sound that everyone notices.

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• cwc1cwc1 Posts: 4
    There's just something awesome about the sound of a powerful American V8 starting up that I've always loved. Even the starter sounds enticing. GM and particularly Chevrolet have had this formula down for decades.
  • "Monday mornings you'll typically find five or six Edmunds.com editors standing around at the local car wash, discussing what we've driven over the weekend." - - - That sounds like something that should somehow end up online here. Call it the Monday Morning Edmunds Car Wash. Just let me know where my new office is so I can start producing the segment.
  • " A big part of car ownership is about the way a car makes you feel. And this Panther makes me genuinely happy every time I turn the key. " - - - There really is something great about finding the car that, for whatever reason, makes you smile.