Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Camry Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• Options
    razzledazzle1razzledazzle1 Member Posts: 2
    I live in WA state. I bought mine yesterday I used our insurance auto buying program (USAA) which says its at "invoice". Then I got quotes from other dealers and got the carpet mats and spoiler free since I didn't want them in the first place but they were preinstalled. So, the car is:

2012 Camry Hybrid LE
    Clearwater blue metallic (my FAVORITE!)
    Grey fabric interior
    Rear spoiler
    Carpeted floor mats

$25,524 (including fees)
    -$1,000 rebate for Black Friday weekend (ALL dealers should have this now through Monday since its through TFS on ALL cars)
    So $24,524 + tax
    .9% for 60 months

Smooth transaction. Only haggling was about trade in.

I feel I got a really great deal! :) hope this helps those looking for hybrid model. BTW consumerreports.org has a $13 program that gives you the same price as USAA auto program!
  • Options
    b3toob3too Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am in CA and got following truecar quote. Do you think it a good price? Really don't have much time on shopping around recently.

When I bring this quote to the truecar dealer, is it smooth to get it as quoted? or i have to prepare for a fight?

I assume that $19,560 plus the tax/registeration would be the OTD, right?

thanks

Car: 4dr Sedan I4 Auto LE
    Configured MSRP:    $23,395

This is your Estimated Savings -$3,835   (16.39% off MSRP)

This is your Estimated TrueCar Price    $19,560
    (Does not include dealer documentation,administrative or processing fee)

Dealer installed options +
    Documentation Fee (includes administrative and processing fees) +$80
    Tax, title & registration +
    Total Price

2012 camry
    4dr Sedan I4 Auto LE

Preferred Exterior Color Classic Silver Metallic
    Preferred Interior Color Ivory
    Optional Features
    Ivory, Fabric Seat Trim (FD00)
    Standard Paint (-PAINT)
    Classic Silver Metallic (1F7)
  • Options
    thundershaftthundershaft Member Posts: 5
    b3too, where r u in california?
  • Options
    thundershaftthundershaft Member Posts: 5
    Talk to Tustin. Camry SE V6 with moonroof for 28K OTD =)
  • Options
    mazda6dudemazda6dude Member Posts: 283
    Depending on where you are located in CA, I have seen new Camry LE's going for as low as $18,999 plus fees. These LE's are on ad during weekend sales and usually are a couple at this price. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    kyang314kyang314 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    Hi All,

I currently am from mid-Illinois, and I will be traveling to Chicago to buy my FIRST car ever! Im really excited, but I don't want to get ripped off. Right now, I have an offer for a base Camry for $20,387 + fees (just standard everything). How fair is this price. I have seen some people post things as low as 19~. I also qualify for the new graduate programs (1k rebate and 0% for 60 months). How should I go about negotiating this price since I am traveling up to chicago in 2 weeks with the intent to buy. Dealers know that when I show up, I will be purchasing, and Im not too likely to walk away. I was thinking of bringing a few price quotes form different dealerships as leverage.

Thanks
  • Options
    ezwallyezwally Member Posts: 1
    Hey everybody,

Looking to get a clearance deal on:
    2012 Camry XLE
    v-4
    Auto XMN

Preferably with the following factory installed packages:
    Convenience Pacakge
    Leather Package (requires Convenience package)

And w/ dealer installed option:
    Remote starter

Also, please confirm that the donut, the tool pack for changing a tire come with the vehicle.

I'm willing to drive 150 miles out of NJ if the deal is compelling. So PA, NJ and MD are in play.

Many thanks!

-EZ Wally
  • Options
    coches1coches1 Member Posts: 104
    Hey dude......mazda 6

I was traveling out of town and rented a 2012 LE. After 3 days I was not impressed
    by the experience. You have said you would not buy a 2012 Camry LE but prefer
    the Camry SE.

Is the handling and performance suspension of the SE that notably different?

Do you think their is a difference in the seat comfort when comparing the SE and LE?

The next rental car we rented was a 2012 VW Passat. We could not not believe the difference. What a fun car to drive. Is the SE similar to driving a VW passat?

Also, what dealer in CA has a 2012 LE for $18,999?

it is interesting to see a $1000 rebate in northern Ca. but not here in So. CA.

Great to see yo back in the forum.

coches1
  • Options
    mazda6dudemazda6dude Member Posts: 283
    I have sat in the LE and the seats seem a little more comfortable in the LE. The SE is the soft tex leather which is nicer, but everyone has their tastes.

I don't remember what the dealer is, but have seen $18,999 come up several times. There will be a lot of deals this Friday as it's the end of the month and weekend sales will come out too.

Have you purchased a new Camry yet?
  • Options
    Hello M6D,

I was traveling and rented a 2012 Camry LE. After driving the car for 4 days it seemed very average. Although for under $20k you have to be reasonable. The
    second part of the trip we rented a 2012 VW Passat. WOW! It is fun to drive but
    did not realize until later it has 5 cylinders.

The plan was to take advantage of the $1,000 rebate in No. Ca. Our plans changed and we returned to So. Ca. without purchasing the car.

What is your explanation for Toyota waiting so long for the 2013 Camry? Any major changes for the 2013?

It seems the $1,000 rebate will be offered in So. Ca. after the current offers expire on 12/3/12. I am interested in your thoughts about this.

The best price in the Bay Area/ Sacramento area was $19,400 + fees.

thanks again for all your great advice and research

coches1
  • Options
    lepton2lepton2 Member Posts: 9
    They have the Special Edition SE out right now in Blizzard Pearl. I'm waiting for that color for the Hybrid XLE for 2013 (and crossing my fingers - though I think it will be out, as the XLE will be out in that nicer-than-flat-white color). I can't remember what the Special Edition had on it that the regular SE did not (you might want to check).

Is this a 4 cylinder regular SE? $19,919 should be possible on that one (including destination charge, but adding the other fees). This is according to Consumer Reports, and would be THE outstanding price. This is an excellent time of year to buy (I've always wanted to buy a car in December). I'm not sure they won't offer some rebate after Dec 3rd when their special financing of .9% ends.

By the way, I own a 2002 SE (manual shift, which I preferred), and it has been outstanding. Finally had to put a starter into it at 142,000 miles (the only thing I've done - did it myself, as it was right there at the front and easy to replace). I'm at a mileage where the alternator should go sometime, but everything is running incredibly well and always has. Ridiculously reliable car - and the SE has been fun to drive. I am now hoping to buy an XLE Hybrid any moment, though I want to see what they do to the 2013, if anything. I expect at least a color change... (if not something to be more standard in the radio/stereo department). Most of the upper level radio options are just not necessary, but the 2nd one up from the bottom is good, and I'm wondering if they might make that standard with the competition from the Accord, etc. Toyota is a better can than Honda from my research (for one thing the brakes and rotors they put in their cars don't hold up for the same amount of time).
  • Options
    No doubt the tsunami and devastation last year are at the crux of the delays. They were several months behind last year due to the catastrophe, and they have apparently made up a month of that this year (but are still behind). This is quite understandable, as that was a MAJOR world problem (I'm surprised they got back on track as quickly as they did; it must be awfully financially as well).

I'm having a difficult time leaving Toyota. I've been looking at the Subaru Outback as a really versatile and beautiful car, but I'm a bit chicken (I prefer a 5 door, more rugged car to a sedan).

The 2012 Camry is apparently still in production in December, but the 2013's will be starting to be produced alongside the 2012's at the same time in December. If I go for one, it will be the Hybrid XLE. In California they offer a 150,000 mile warranty on the battery (80,000 in the rest of the country), and that is excellent. The rest of the car is known to be reliable, so with any worries about batteries eliminated, I'm very tempted to go for the great gas mileage. I rented a Hybrid XLE for a road trip (from Toyota) and it was a great car to drive (even though I personally like a a manual shift car with torque and sport suspension). It is a big step for me to move to an automatic, but I was not at all unhappy with that car.
  • Options
    meche31meche31 Member Posts: 3
    SE 4 cyl add power seat, mats, Toyoguard (big ripoff from southeast Toyota) and dealer window tint for $19,500 selling price and $21,000 OTD.
  • Options
    sactownsactown Member Posts: 5
    Just picked up a Silver 2012 Camry XLE v4 in Elk Grove, CA for $26,700 + fees. There is a $1000 rebate if you pay all cash instead of using Toyota 0% financing for those who can afford it.

Car has just about everything: Nav, Backup camera, Bluetooth, Smart key system, Homelink, leather, heated front seats, and entune system.

I like the look for the Camry. I've been a Honda buyer but this new style is very nice.

Seem like a reasonable deal for me. For those interested, I got a quote for the following as well.

2012 Camry LE Silver V4 = $21,600 + fee
    2012 Camry LE Red or White V4 = $19,900 + fee
    2012 Camry XLE Silver V6 = $31,700 + fee
  • Options
    mcdawggmcdawgg Member Posts: 1,722
    Congratulations.

This is just a pet peeve of mine, but there is no such thing as a "V4". The 4 cylinder engine is an "I4", as in "in-line 4 cylinder." The 6 cylinder engine is a V6, because of the shape of the cylinders - there are 3 on one side, 3 on the other, and they are mounted in a "V" shape, with the bottom of the V the crankshaft. So you have an "I4".

Great car, great choice!!
  • Options
    richbf2richbf2 Member Posts: 73
    My wife just bought a camry LE. Here is my breakdown:
    msrp: 24750
    + TT L
    otd: 22000

For a Le w/o sunroof, the best price we receive otd is 21,200.

Remember, dont let them talk you into adding freight (790). This charge has already been included on the sticker bottom price.
  • Options
    bendakayabendakaya Member Posts: 7
    thats an unbelievable deal. Does $19,500 include any rebates?
  • Options
    boopathiboopathi Member Posts: 2
    Im interested buying 2012 Camry SE V4 in Dallas area. The least quote Im getting from dealer is $22870 + ttl + tax which I see is pricy. The options that they say are powerseats + mat (Nothing else). May I know the dealer & contact if anyone bought for less, I live in Dallas area.
  • Options
    boopathiboopathi Member Posts: 2
    Please share the dealer information. I would like to get it for the same price.
  • Options
    bendakayabendakaya Member Posts: 7
    I purchased from Elgin Toyota in Illinois. I'm not sure if it will help you as you are from Dallas. If you don't need a car right away wait for a good deal and I'm sure you will get it because dealers will definitely reduce the price towards the end of the year.
  • Options
    330blast330blast Member Posts: 49
    Frist of all, thanks to all that shared their buying price and experiece. The forum has privided invaluable information for the car buyer.

Here is my story.

I just bought a 2012 SE with Power seat (PD) and floor mats (haven't see any one without it even though it added $225 to the total price, which I think is ridiculous) last night.

I opt for the 0% APR for 60%, so couldn't get the $1,000 rebate. Sale price is $21,377 + TTL.

Looks like bendakaya did better than me by $233, but the dealership is local, and I feel the price is reasonable enough.

I obtained quotes from a dozen of Toyota dealers in the south bay area plus Toyota at Elk Grove in Sac area. The best quote I got from bay area is $21,588, and used that to push down the one with the right color to $21,488. Then Toyota of Elk grove came with the lowest price of $21,288. I showed that to Piercey Toyota, and split the difference with them.

Overall, I feel the internet and flee department is much easier and efficient to deal with once you are settled on the model and color you want. I did give the retail sales person at another dealership a fair shot while we went and test drove, but he won't even budge below the invoice, even after I told him all the dealers are selling these cars about $1,000 under invoice not considering the rebate ($2,000 below if you use the rebate instead of 0% finanace).

Hope this helps.

Happy holiday to everyone.
  • Options
    musicitytigermusicitytiger Member Posts: 10
    $21,144 is a good price! The best deal I've found on similarly equipped SE was $21,889 at Alderman Toyota in Rutland, VT.

http://www.voiceofthedriver.com/Regionalwise?%20zip_code=37129
  • Options
    bhaumikbhaumik Member Posts: 5
    Hello all,

I live in NJ and I want to buy a new 2012 Camry SE. I want to pay $23,000 out the door (including all taxes and fees) and do not have a trade in vehicle. I also do not qualify for any incentives except the 0% financing. Am I asking for to little or to much or what should be the price I tell a dealer I want to pay out the door? Can somebody help me with this.

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    bamibiosbamibios Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    :confuse: Can some one please tell me what would be a good OTD price for a Camry LE 2012, 2.5L, V4 + power driver seat? I am in Austin, TX

I plan to finance though Toyota Financial Services with 0% APR (probably 48 months). Do I do this with dealer or through Toyota Financial Services website?

This is my first time buying, help will be most appreciated.
  • Options
    ammarinvammarinv Member Posts: 7
    $22,088.91 OTD for Camry LE + power seats + floor mats; with 0% financing for 60 months without rebates
  • Options
    klr66klr66 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for the best OTD price in Spartanburg/Greenville SC.
  • Options
    knam2knam2 Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2012
    I went to the dealer in this afternoon. (Fairfax, VA)
    I got $21800 OTD for Camry LE + power seats with 0% financing for 60 months .
  • Options
    bamibiosbamibios Member Posts: 2
    Can you please elaborate how you did financing with them? I plan to do the same thing. Many thanks.
  • Options
    bearbearsharonbearbearsharon Member Posts: 3
    I quoted in bay area, they gave me

$22186 YOUR SALES PRICE
    it doesn't include tax and fee, the total is 24.3k. Can you share your dealer contact to me~
  • Options
    now I got OTD $23820 SE . white
  • Options
    Happy Holidays Everyone!!

FACTORY REBATE FOR $1000.00 UNTIL 12.7.13 ON ALL 2012 GAS
    CAMRYS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

The following dealers seem to offer the lowest prices in the Sac. and
    SF bay area.

Hanlees Richmond and Davis locations
    Elk Grove
    Folsom Lake
    Roseville
    Maita
    Piercey

All these dealers have print ads or special prices on their Camrys.
    Look in the Sacrament Bee car section for exact prices. It is
    interesting to find the same prices at different dealers.
    Also, each dealer website has a SPECIAL TAB offering low prices.

The special price for LE's is $19,000-$20,000. Hanlees offered a
    LE for $18,999....good luck.

The SE sells for $500-$1,000 more even though the dealer cost is
    only slightly higher.

Their are no changes on the 2013 except a higher price according to the dealers.
    The new Accord, Altima, and Sonata are very slowly taking market share from
    the camry. Although, Camry sales are strong. Go to AUTO NEWS to obtain
    interesting information about the current auto market.

coches1
  • Options
    Can you tell me which dealer in Bay Area offer this price?
  • Options
    girisrgirisr Member Posts: 4
    Can some one please tell me what would be a good OTD price for a Camry LE 2012, 2.5L, V4 + power driver seat? I am in Houston, TX

I plan to finance though Toyota Financial Services with 0% APR (probably 60 months). Do I do this with dealer or through Toyota Financial Services website?

This is my first time buying, help will be most appreciated.
  • Options
    mistervemisterve Member Posts: 22
    It was Vallejo Toyiota but I contacted them recently and he said he could NOT currently offer a similar deal for the base SE.
    I have been looking at the 2012 SE with NAV and power seats and got a couple of offers for around 21,700 after 1,000 rebate.
    Based on some other postings of the SE with PD but no NAV (and no rebate) I was thinking that 21,000 plus tax and lic would be a good price for the SE with the NAV. Is that realistic?
    Hard to tell what deals people are really getting with the OTD prices. Taxes, etc are different in different states...oh well.
  • Options
    vaiv777vaiv777 Member Posts: 7
    I am looking for 2012 Toyota Camry LE in San Francisco bay area so far I have got the lowest internet quote of sale price $20,500 before $1000 rebate. Any recent purchanse details in SF bay area would help. I am hping to get around $19,000 after rebate is this realistic ?
  • Options
    leoluleolu Member Posts: 4
    Just drove back 2012 camry se with power driver seat and sunroof.
    MSRP: 25502
    Bought at 19880 (with 1000 graduate rebate and 1000 loyalty rebate for NE region)
    OTD 21600 (MA)
    Not sure if I got a good price but hope this would help someone.
    btw, how much would sunroof really be worth paying for?
  • Options
    kevinohiokevinohio Member Posts: 4
    that seems extremely good to me. what is the loyalty rebate? and how close do they monitor the graduate thing? I did my MBA in 2009. do they ask you for any type of proof?
  • Options
    There is a $1000 cash incentive on the 2012 models right now. The LE should be obtainable for $20,408 ($19,410 for the Build and Buy Price on Consumer Reports; it is well worth joining Consumer Reports online and checking their Cars section (you have to log in with your account to get the prices that show you everything, including the dealer holdback, which is $452 on the LE, $464 on the SE, and $495 on the XLE 4 cyl). You can join for just a couple of months, for the car buying period, and it is cheap. These prices would not include any options that you might add on, but regular salespeople won't be offering these prices on a silver platter - so expect to do a little work.

You absolutely cannot bargain unless you know the exact real price that the car costs them, AND the cost of every option that you add on (or is on a car) - wholesale and retail. You also want to know the dealer holdback. It is important to note that the destination charge is included in these prices (don't let anyone add this on a 2nd time).

I am myself in the middle of looking at the Camry Hybrid XLE, so I've been watching this (though I may go with the redesigned RAV4 that is out in January). There are already 15 Hybrid Camry 2013 models in in California, so the 2013's are almost here, but the prices for 2013 have not yet been posted in places that do us, the customers, any good. Yet!! Dec 27th.

You can tell where various colors and options for the model that you are looking for are located by going to Cars.com or Edmunds.com and doing a new car search, putting in the zip code that suits you (you can put in a particular dealer's zip code if you want to see what they really have - or manipulate it by area; dealer sites don't often list all the specifics that you want to know). You can't go in to deal on a car if they don't have any you actually want, or don't have enough numbers. I don't know what I think of them trading models to get your color and options; they must owe the other dealer something, or at the least I expect they won't be selling such a car at rock bottom price.

I'm in CA and I shop a many hundred mile range (there is no reason to stick to your local dealer, and especially not a small dealer). You can also buy through a place like CarsDirect.com, which has a very reasonable (not rock bottom) price and they will get you exactly the car you want with the color and options you want, and you go pick it up at a designated major dealership - and you're done in less than an hour. I bought my Camry through them, and it was a very wonderful experience - the best. If you consider the number of weeks or months it can take to get the car you want, and the haggling with people you don't want to haggle with - it can be worth it.

The following is another EXCELLENT method to buy a car for those willing to do a little work:
    http://www.realcartips.com/guide/checklist.shtml

I do not think it is worth talking to salespeople - basically ever. If you want to go in and test drive a car, don't take a single thing with you except your driver's license. They practice their craft every single day and you/we are at a distinct disadvantage when dealing with them, no matter what.

I own a Camry SE (manual shift - which I actively wanted) with leather and XLE wheels that has been the best, incredible car I have ever had. It was 142,000 mi before I had to do anything, and then I put in a starter myself (I'm female) right there at the front - easy access - little work. I love manual transmissions and a little more sportier suspension, but they don't make manuals any more.

One can also buy a car with cloth seats (I don't know the LE - but say the XLE without all the packages and options, which is a very good deal by the way) and then put their own leather into it. I did that with my Camry SE and it is beautiful, even 9 years later. We have a place in CA that does the leather for many of the dealerships here. Buying the car with factory leather (which is no higher quality, and lesser possibly) normally forces you to buy all sorts of packages to get the leather, and that can drive the price of the car up hugely. I'm doing that on the Camry Hybrid XLE - buying it with nothing added and adding my own leather - and it will be quite a luxury car when that is done.

Lepton
  • Options
    Great Post lepton2

You wrote " you cannot bargain unless you know the exact price
    the dealer paid for the car"

This is the paradox of the car business. It is impossible to know the
    exact cost the dealer pays the manufacturer. The dealer obtains many
    rebates from the factory. The following are examples:

monthly rewards
    year end rebates
    extra $ for cars sold in a time period
    ordering more of certain models
    rebate for advertising

The list is endless. Only a few persons at a dealership know
    the exact amount. This is what they want. Even the sales
    managers do not realize their is hundreds more in profit.

Invoice price is worthless and only a basic tool.
    It's a game they have won to show the prospective
    buyer how they are losing money.

Here is an interesting observation. The 1000$ rebate is only for the
    Northern CA region. You cannot obtain it for the Southern CA area.
    Know why? I think it is because this amount is given to the So. CA
    dealers to negotiate purchases.

It is so entertaining learning about this business. The more you know, the more
    you realize what you do not know about the exact cost of the vehicle.

coches1
  • Options
    leoluleolu Member Posts: 4
    There is a current Toyota owner rebate in New England region. And they do ask for your diploma within two years.
  • Options
    Yes, it has certainly become apparent that there are hidden rebates and rewards. The Consumer Reports (if you are a member) service does list their actual holdback for each model with options figured in (the holdback being the amount of interest that would be paid to the manufacturer if the car sits on the lot - the longer it sits the more interest they pay). That means if you buy a car when it first arrives, they get to keep the entire holdback (it gets paid back to them quarterly), which also means more bargaining power (theoretically!).

I mainly take the invoice price (which, again, includes destination charge - some of them will try to add this on a 2nd time at the end) and deduct the holdback, and known incentives (available from certain services and sites), and leave it at that. I figure they do have operating expenses and salaries, so BECAUSE it is such a mystery, I'm happy to get to the area where the holdback is also taken into account.

Where they seem to get us these days is in people's confusion. Few individuals will know what every option or package on a car actually costs, and they won't be able to get a feeling for what they should be paying if they are walking around looking at cars (especially with a sales person in their presence). It sort of has to be diced and sorted on paper when alone. The new Camry options for a sound system are utterly confusing, and the top end can add over $3,000 to a car if I remember correctly. I'm detail oriented with these sorts of things, and it took me considerable effort to sort that out.

If they get a bonus for selling so many Camrys by the end of the month, so be it. I don't think I have to cut into THAT price - but I would like to know what all the various things are (you have a good list there).

Charging us for the advertising fee I am absolutely opposed to (there are some good services that actually put that price in there as well - and no can do).

Lepton
  • Options
    vaiv777vaiv777 Member Posts: 7
    Just got 2012 Toyota Camry SE with floor mat and wheel lock for Sale price $20,100 after $1000 rabate OTD $22,400 in SF bay area with sales tax rate 9.25%. Is it a good deal ?
  • Options
    Pretty good. This is the regular SE 4 cylinder, not the SE Sport - right?

Wheel locks are $40/$67 (wholesale/retail). Carpeted floor mats are $140/$225 (steep price on such a basic thing - I will buy all-weather mats instead at an outside place).

Dealer holdback is $464.

$21,486 would be the build and buy price on that one, so yes, $20,100 is very good.

Lepton
  • Options
    xtremerazorxtremerazor Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2012
    Ok. I need some advice. I live in Los Angeles. I went to carson toyota in carson,ca today and the best price I got was 21078 plus tax and fees. OTD was about 23200. I was disappointed and it was back to back arguing with the fleet manager and that was the lowest he'd go. I literally walked out. I went to Cerritos and showed my quote to that fleet manager and he said he couldn't beat that offer and that 21400 was the best he could give me. He said he was losing on my deal. I thought I could get something around 22000 OTD.

Also. This deal was going to be with 0% apr for 60 months. He said there were no rebates or cash bonuses or discounts. This was it.

This car I'm talking about is the base SE 4 cylinder with power seats, color is black. Is the price they gave me a good price or can I get something better in Southern California?
  • Options
    hanyuyehanyuye Member Posts: 5
    Hi guys,

I just came back from local dealership in Long Island, NY. They marked us down for a 2012 SE with Navigation, Sunroof for 23500 and/or 25860 out the door. Is that a good price?
  • Options
    qjgl2012qjgl2012 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2012
    For Camry LE + power seats, do anyone know the best OTD price in Phoenix, AZ?
    Some dealer give 23,500. How do I do to get the best price?
  • Options
    qjgl2012qjgl2012 Member Posts: 2
    You got good deal! How did you negotiate with dealer for this result? Now I tried hard to get a best price for Camry LE 2012, but every dealers seem don't want to go down their price even time close the end of year. Do anyone knows the best OTD price for Camry LE in Phoenix this end of year weekend?
  • Options
    hyundro08hyundro08 Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    I would advise all to stay away from Tustin Toyota; I test drove the LE model and upon purchase they tried to switch it to an L model. Caught it at the last moment otherwise I would've paid the LE price for an L model. Fraudulent dealer.

Buy at reputable dealers such as Longo Toyota, Huntington Beach Toyota, Power Toyota of Irvine, or South Coast Toyota.
  • Options
    rbhandarirbhandari Member Posts: 1
    Guys just wanted to share my story..

I leased a toyota camry in spetember 2012. Pretty happy with the car so far.
    I dont drive much so lease made sense. Toyota is giving very good lease options. FYI I haggled a lot (initial quote they gave was like 200per month with 2500 down)

I got the lease for 240$ per month (including taxes) with 24000 miles for 2 years (0 down payment).

All title/registration fees was paid by the dealer. So I just paid 240$ and took the car home. PAid 20 buck for getting the registration and thats it. I live in Atlanta.

Now, I would be paying about 6000 $ (there is 350$ fees that toyota charge at the end of the lease) which I think is a decent deal.
  • Options
    driving0driving0 Member Posts: 14
    car_man & kyfdx

Thoughts on this?

2012 TOYOTA CAMRY SE (4Cyl)
    24 months, 12k miles per year.
    GREY TWO-TONE FABRIC INTERIOR
    OPTIONS:FE, PD, CF
    $24,680.00 MSRP
    $22,929.72 DEALER INVOICE COST
    $21,920.72 TOYOTA INTERNET SALE PRICE
    $0.00 DOWN 24 MONTH LEASE BELOW:
    $315.50 x 23 REMAINING MONTHS WITH $0.00 DUE AT SIGNING
    FEES BELOW ARE INCLUDED IN THE LEASE:
    $338.00 DMV FEES (DOC, REGISTRATION, TITLE, & LICENSE FEES)
    $650.00 TOYOTA LEASE ACQUISITION FEE
    $538.28 SALES TAX
    .00001% MONEY FACTOR
    $16,200.00 RESIDUAL
    Sales tax in this area is 7.75%

Not included above, but are options
    Gap: $395
    Damage Waiver: $495

I’m still waiting to hear back on going to 15k per year.

Thoughts on above?