Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2012 Honda CR-V Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,126
edited September 2014 in Honda

image2012 Honda CR-V Long-Term Road Test

Our 2012 Honda CR-V has moved a lot of things around in the trunk, but what about a third row of seats?

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• duck87duck87 Posts: 649
    For your question: Hell no (I get quesy sitting facing the rear on any vehicle... train, bus, whatever). Also, nice seats- how much did you get them for? I've heard of thieves stealing these from S2000s; they're expensive enough to the point where the insurance adjusters sometimes total the cars instead of replacing the seats.
  • I'm not a fan of putting passengers 'that' close to the back of a vehicle. It needs some crumple zone. ---- I was wondering about the source of the seats too. Wrecking yard or some private seller with a story about how they sold the car but kept the seats? I used to work in parts and would get a lot of calls from people wanting attaching hardware for S2000 hardtops because they bought one really cheap from a guy that sold his car but kept the top..... yeah right.....
  • 7driver7driver Posts: 145
    It seems everyone else has done CRV vs. CX5 comparos. How about one here on Edmunds, even if it's just a long term road test blog entry? Having these two in the fleet at the same time, I'm very surprised how little they are compared against each other.
  • I agree with 7driver. I would like to hear from the editors: if you were spending your own money, would you be getting a CRV or CX5?
  • cjasiscjasis Posts: 274
    Those S2K seats are wonderful. Very supportive and extremely comfortable.