Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2012 Honda CR-V Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2014 in Honda

image2012 Honda CR-V Long-Term Road Test

Our 2012 Honda CR-V has moved a lot of things around in the trunk, but what about a third row of seats?

Read the full story here

Tagged:

Comments

• duck87duck87 Member Posts: 649
    For your question: Hell no (I get quesy sitting facing the rear on any vehicle... train, bus, whatever). Also, nice seats- how much did you get them for? I've heard of thieves stealing these from S2000s; they're expensive enough to the point where the insurance adjusters sometimes total the cars instead of replacing the seats.
  • zimtheinvaderzimtheinvader Member Posts: 580
    I'm not a fan of putting passengers 'that' close to the back of a vehicle. It needs some crumple zone. ---- I was wondering about the source of the seats too. Wrecking yard or some private seller with a story about how they sold the car but kept the seats? I used to work in parts and would get a lot of calls from people wanting attaching hardware for S2000 hardtops because they bought one really cheap from a guy that sold his car but kept the top..... yeah right.....
  • 7driver7driver Member Posts: 145
    It seems everyone else has done CRV vs. CX5 comparos. How about one here on Edmunds, even if it's just a long term road test blog entry? Having these two in the fleet at the same time, I'm very surprised how little they are compared against each other.
  • cromagnum_mancromagnum_man Member Posts: 54
    I agree with 7driver. I would like to hear from the editors: if you were spending your own money, would you be getting a CRV or CX5?
  • cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    Those S2K seats are wonderful. Very supportive and extremely comfortable.