Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,110
edited September 2014 in BMW

Comments

• banhughbanhugh Posts: 315
    Is this a copy paste of the manufacturer's press conference announcement?
  • jrobuscjrobusc Posts: 11
    @banhugh, probably not, since I am pretty sure BMW wouldn't repeatedly call it "Gran Cabrio" when the model is actually called "Gran Coupe".
  • Interesting article - One thing is for sure, this will be a really expensive 4-CLY BMW when a few options are added! Sure the good 'ole tried and true inline 6 is "Avaliable" for a "Price".....
    @jrobusc: The whole article sounds like a press conference though.

Nevertheless now the title now says: "2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe Coupe"

If you call it "coupe coupe" it makes it a four door car no?
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Posts: 606
    Though I've been harsh on BMW recently for its overabundance of body styles and the grotesque looks many of the new variants have, I've gotta say I like the looks of this Gran Coupe. It combines sedan, coupe, and hatchback styling elements in a way that works.
  • notfastnotfast Posts: 89
    Why they didn't call this a 3 series mystifies me. How can you say "The 4 Series is for 2 doors, except for this one four door-ed version"
    ""The 4 Series is for 2 doors, except for this one four door-ed version which BTW is named Grand Coupe..., simple, no?"
  • "It's in a class of one" -- Actually, the Tesla Model S has four doors and a very similar hatchback / trunk.